0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    was testing in some heroic PuGs: IMP and Ko'ragh. WIthout the toggle, it heals very well, the only problem, is it is to good, and you go oom. On Heroic IMP i was well 1st place in healing, but my overhealing was kinda high, and I was OOM during transition between phase 2 and 3. WIth the toggle (a macro'd keybind) I can easily toggle between the spammy uplift mana friendly and the more entensive single target rotations. I NEVER went oom when in my "multitarget" mode. And I still made top healer and such.

After extensive testing, Im going to revert back to a toggle between modes. It gives you a direct control over how to spend you chi, and more control over mana usage.

With that being said, I will be increasing the emergency threshold levels, People were gettign wayy to close to death before the rotation focused them for those life saving heals.

So what the new rotation should look like:
    --Toggle remains, basically chose how to spend your chi with this toggle (do you AoE with Uplift? or do you single target spotheal with Enveloping Mists)
    --Better Low health focus healing. Shouldnt be letting people get so close to death
    --Better ReM logic, no more overwriting previous ReMs, better usage overall
    --Improved Autostance swap (for those that want it)
    --No more Uplift Clipping
    --Better mana tea usage
    What kind of HPS do you get in mythic and whats your ilvl? my heals didn't seem that great for my ilvl will do further testing on my next raid night.

[PE] MacksCRs
    Mackdaddy2887's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can post some logs when I get home tonight

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rippy1987 View Post
    What kind of HPS do you get in mythic and whats your ilvl? my heals didn't seem that great for my ilvl will do further testing on my next raid night.
    My ilvl and all necessary info should be shown in the pic below (this was heroic Imp)

Spell breakdown:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [PE] MacksCRs-screenshot_2015-01-08-17-17-01-jpg  
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-08-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was my mythic kargath kill. Damage patterns on kargath are vastly different. You can see that in my spell usage:

And spell breakdown:

You can see in both logs I performed reasonably well. The mistweaver is the most difficult profile I've ever worked on because the nature of the mechanics of the class.

Both of these logs are using my previous version that I believe you were using.

My new version, should improve ReM usage, and not no longer clip itself when casting uplift (sometimes it would interrupt the first uplift cast with a second, effectively wasting a GCD). I've also brought up the low end threshold so it'll not wait till people are so low. I've also toned down the high end, so it won't overheal as much. Much of that is a numbers tweak, the changes to the CR itself involves the uplift like I mentioned, plus changed the priority of mana tea, it shouldn't cast when you should be casting Uplift.., I also added chi brew. Chi brew should keep one stack rolling, and use the second during raid damage for more uplifts. (The rolling of the first charge won't be wasted either though, so not exactly "always" rolling).

The thing about this CR is it isn't a sit and forget. You have to learn to pilot it. As previously mentioned matching healing tools to the damage pattern (selecting multi target or not) is a must. Create a macro. "/pe aoe" Also you just manual cast rolls/torpedo, and rjw/sck, and correct placement of your statute. Use your revival when assigned or if not assigned use it with the least overhealing.

My goal is to provide a tool, that in the right hands can preform on the top 90th percentile for that CLASS. With that in mind, I will always be testing and improving all my profiles, and look forward to any and all feedback that helps me accomplish my goals
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-08-2015 at 06:01 PM.

rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the logs etc, i will give the profile another shot on our next mythic run. Is there an estimate on when the updated MW profile that fixes uplift clipping will be available?

Drinksbeer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mack, yeah, ran the guardian last night, SD didn't hit at all, but to be honest, I was fine clicking it. Your damage logic (aka the dps output) is outstanding. If you really wanted to get a good indepth analysis, in a short period of time, as to an even better approach than icy veins has, check out www.theincbear.com their forums are outstanding for bear tanking.

Major kudos, can't wait to see the update, tremendous work. I will PM you as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drinksbeer View Post
    Mack, yeah, ran the guardian last night, SD didn't hit at all, but to be honest, I was fine clicking it. Your damage logic (aka the dps output) is outstanding. If you really wanted to get a good indepth analysis, in a short period of time, as to an even better approach than icy veins has, check out www.theincbear.com their forums are outstanding for bear tanking.

Major kudos, can't wait to see the update, tremendous work. I will PM you as well.
    Yeah I saw theincbear, thats were I saw the information on rage per sec and using your rage on SD -> TnC -> frenzied regen.... Before I thought (no thanks to icy viens) maul should only be cast when your at 3 stacks or almost rage capped. The Inc Bear filled me in, as its priority is much higher, and will get even higher come T17!! (havent added T17 stuff yet)

Also I pushed the update for SD fix late last night/this morning. Should be pretty good now!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the logs etc, i will give the profile another shot on our next mythic run. Is there an estimate on when the updated MW profile that fixes uplift clipping will be available?
    Yes. SHould be now! (I think I got all the kinks out), I was still testing when my guild got me to run a normal on an Alt, then they wanted me to carry another normal with my MW healing some scrubs.. pass, Lied and said I went to bed. So, I BELIEVE all the kinks are out and its golden, let me know if you find any problems.

That being said, since noone is a bTag friend, going to log on my alt Pally and finish this Holy CR

Code:
    Change Log:

01/08/2015

-Druid Guardian
    --Fixed SD usage

-Shaman Restoration
    --No longer tries to Ghost Wolf during Spiritwalkers Grace
    --Various other tweaks

-MONK Mistweaver
    --Lots of logic changes to fix clipping problems
    --Tons of number tweaks to address low health people & Over healing

Also, not going advertise on the main post, but I have uploaded my ground work for the Holy paladin CR. It only support Sacred Shield right now, but I havent the time to test it. The reason I havent done EF yet is because.. its very difficult.
    Ill use an example:
    This is MTS code below:
    Code:
    {{-- Eternal Flame // talent
    		{ "114163", { 
    			"player.holypower >= 3", 
    			"!tank.buff(114163)", 
    			(function() return mts.dynamicEval("lowest.health <= " .. fetch('mtsconfPalaHoly', 'EternalFlameTank')) end)
    		}, "tank" },
    		{ "114163", { 
    			"player.holypower >= 3", 
    			"!focus.buff(114163)", 
    			(function() return mts.dynamicEval("lowest.health <= " .. fetch('mtsconfPalaHoly', 'EternalFlameTank')) end)
    		}, "focus" },
    		{ "114163", { 
    			"player.holypower >= 1", 
    			"!lowest.buff(114163)", 
    			(function() return mts.dynamicEval("lowest.health <= " .. fetch('mtsconfPalaHoly', 'EternalFlame')) end)
    		}, "lowest" },
    	}, "talent(3,2)" },
    Note that the function()return mts....etc, etc,.. is a health Threshold you change in game.

Anyways, so you want to cast EF, at varying HP (1 to 3), depending on a multitude of things. Like that particular targets health threshold, but also wether or not your pooling for something else.

So lets imagine MTS code:
    1st- cast on tank with 3HP if he doesnt have it (if below, lets say 80% health)
    2nd-cast on player(yourself), with 3HP if you dont have the buff( if yuor below, lets say 80% as well)
    3rd Cast on lowest player, with 1 HP, if that player doesnt have the buff (if he is below a certain health, lets say 90%)

We can see here that, if you only have 2 HP, and the tank DOESNT have the buff, and the tank is at 75%, well tough dookie, on to the next line
    Oh whats that? the lowest here is at 73%, lets spend that 2HP on that player...
    Now you have 0 HP. Now that tank that you WANT to cast a 3HP on, well tough you cant.

For EF, im going to have to set up a multitude of logic tables for EF, for when and whoom to cast it on at various amount of Holy Power.

I dont want it to be good, I want this CR to be great!

Until then, give the Holy Paladin Sacred Shield a go, I would love some feedback, so I can tweak and improve it
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-09-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Ronnotter's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #mackdaddy2887

is there any chance that you could make an Unholy Death Knight profile?

Ronnotter

rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mackdaddy just finished testing new profile on 3 bosses in heroic HM (Butcher, Tectus, Twins) I had warcraftlogs setup for all 3 but for some reason butcher log didn't save which was probably the most impressive, I hit 49.8k HPS on butcher with about 15% mana left i didn't have to switch out of AOE at all seems the updated values on emergency healing are working great, the other 2 bosses i managed to get them in warcraftlogs and on both fights i was at 89 percentile with a rank around 550ish. If you require any logs let me know will be logging most my fights from now on.

Also on a sidenote is it possible to add boss logic so that it stops casting on the interrupting shout for twins? or do i just have to disable the bot / keep moving my character until shout happens, not sure what kind of limitations PE has in regards to stuff like that. Anyway so far the update is awesome and will be looking forward to testing it in my upcoming mythic raid (monday), will report back with feedback once i'm done.

Thanks for the awesome profile!

Edit: forgot to ask will there be a hotkey assigned to RJW/SCK? maybe right alt?

Edit2: forgot to mention the only thing i didn't like was life cocoon being used at 45% HP, shouldn't this be set to like 20%, its a pretty big cooldown, 200k absorb and 50% increased healing for 12 seconds i feel that 45% is way to high pretty much wasting the ability.
    Last edited by rippy1987; 01-09-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mackdaddy just finished testing new profile on 3 bosses in heroic HM (Butcher, Tectus, Twins) I had warcraftlogs setup for all 3 but for some reason butcher log didn't save which was probably the most impressive, I hit 49.8k HPS on butcher with about 15% mana left i didn't have to switch out of AOE at all seems the updated values on emergency healing are working great, the other 2 bosses i managed to get them in warcraftlogs and on both fights i was at 89 percentile with a rank around 550ish. If you require any logs let me know will be logging most my fights from now on.

Also on a sidenote is it possible to add boss logic so that it stops casting on the interrupting shout for twins? or do i just have to disable the bot / keep moving my character until shout happens, not sure what kind of limitations PE has in regards to stuff like that. Anyway so far the update is awesome and will be looking forward to testing it in my upcoming mythic raid (monday), will report back with feedback once i'm done.

Thanks for the awesome profile!

Edit: forgot to ask will there be a hotkey assigned to RJW/SCK? maybe right alt?

Edit2: forgot to mention the only thing i didn't like was life cocoon being used at 45% HP, shouldn't this be set to like 20%, its a pretty big cooldown, 200k absorb and 50% increased healing for 12 seconds i feel that 45% is way to high pretty much wasting the ability.
    WOW, great numbers! A Lot better with the new overhaul!! Thank you for the feedback!!, and yes, Ill be happy to change Life cocoon!!

barandeniz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mackdaddy you should consider adding a guil to chance values of all spells , so users can set the values according to ther ilvls like MTS or Akeons profiles.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by barandeniz View Post
    mackdaddy you should consider adding a guil to chance values of all spells , so users can set the values according to ther ilvls like MTS or Akeons profiles.
    I prob won't. For a number of reason:

1. I right the code with more than just hp levels as conditions, I use many many lines for the same spell over and over using a multitude of conditions for better healing logic than just health thresholds.

2. By changing health thresholds your effective changing the performance of the routine, person A could get 90th percentile, while person B, with the same gear, could only get 50th percentile because of the performance of the routine is not on par, and they don't even realise.

3. I want my profiles to be universal and provide the best for any gear score. Just because you can renew the entire raid at 97% and spam whatever ability and never oom because of your gear... Doesn't mean you should. They're is a right balance, and certain decisions made when casting a heal, and those decisions are more or less unrelated to ilvls.

Yes, does having zero gear make you oom faster, yeah, but that's what the Oom section for the rotation is for, and as long as the mana is spent on EFFECTIVE healing, not overhealing, and your keeping your raid alive and downing the boss, then it works. That's the key, smart decisions about spell casting, and it comes down to more than just Heath levels. Consider even the Eternal Flame example above, by changing the health thresholds, you effectively altering the behavior of the routine and could adversely effect the logic of the routine.

Let's consider the guardian bear,

Using, like other similar routines, just a health thresholds for active mitigation, let's consider:

Code:
    "Savage defense"  Use when below xx %
    Frenzied regeneration, use below xx%
    Maul, use when below xx% and have TnC proc
    This is basically how other routines are written, now the problem lies in the fact that, although you can set your hp levels, so you still want to cast that ability?
    The problem with mts, is that at below say you set them to 80 and 60% for the 2 AM abilities, well once your below say 50%, there isn't anything from keeping the routine from wasting rage on maul or FR, yet your sitting on 2 stacks of SD...
    Changing hp thresholds doesn't do a thing.

It comes down to coding smarter logic into your conditionals to ensure that your class is performing optimally, which your spell decision, as I mentioned, is dependant on more than just hp levels.

Now with that being said, if you feel a hp lvl could be tweaked and result in a better overall performance, then please feedback!!!! But overall performance is more than just dps, dtps, or hps. You have to account for lots of things, mechanically for each class, and that includes wasted mana on overhealing for healers.

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran normal Highmaul yesterday with my Druid and monk after. Both profiles are doing amazing hps. Was always second or first on the meters. (btw i was 640)
    Just wanna say thanks for the amazing profiles so far and keep it up! will gladly test any of them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by saga3180 View Post
    Ran normal Highmaul yesterday with my Druid and monk after. Both profiles are doing amazing hps. Was always second or first on the meters. (btw i was 640)
    Just wanna say thanks for the amazing profiles so far and keep it up! will gladly test any of them.
    Thanks man! I have another small tweak coming for MW, seems expel harm not using in crane stance, forgot to add it back after I made the changes. Fixed it, will push it and a few others tonight. Glad you like them!!

I put a holy pally and priest in the mix (not listed on main page), feel free to test either, they need bug feedback. (Note th l what I mentioned above, the holy paladin only supports SS rotation right now)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast