Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pushed more updates.

Code:
    Change Log:

01/07/2015

-Added various racials
    -Resto Druid numbers tweaks +workaround for Swiftmend usage
    -Shaman Restoration tweaks, +better ascendance usage (no wasted GCDs, just casttime Heals)

[PE] MacksCRs
    rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when will the overhaul for MW be released? also do you think the profile is viable for mythic? will be attempting mythic twins today and just worried if i use it and i run into mana issues.

Drinksbeer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excited about this one!! testing it out tonight in raid, i will let you know how it goes via pm

Mackdaddy2887's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rippy1987 View Post
    when will the overhaul for MW be released? also do you think the profile is viable for mythic? will be attempting mythic twins today and just worried if i use it and i run into mana issues.
    Running Mythic now. I usually almost always remain in AoE mode, (multitarget toggle). No mana problems really.

Going to finish the overhaul tonight (after taking Live raid test results and notes from the raid) and then afterwards start the holy priest testing

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drinksbeer View Post
    excited about this one!! testing it out tonight in raid, i will let you know how it goes via pm
    which one?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    Running Mythic now. I usually almost always remain in AoE mode, (multitarget toggle). No mana problems really.

Going to finish the overhaul tonight (after taking Live raid test results and notes from the raid) and then afterwards start the holy priest testing
    Ok i guess ill give it a go, currently 667 ilvl so i will post back feedback after my raid later tonight.

Drinksbeer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which one?
    The guardian druid one. Did you put in the use of SD as well?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so when you set it to AoE mode does it completely ignore using single target spells even if tank is about to die? i'm testing on H butcher and it seems as though it just keeps aoe healing even though some players are in critical need of single target heal, shouldn't there be some kind of logic to switch to single target automatically when tanks are at critical state? or are we forced to just toggle between single target and aoe?
    Last edited by rippy1987; 01-07-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so when you set it to AoE mode does it completely ignore using single target spells even if tank is about to die? i'm testing on H butcher and it seems as though it just keeps aoe healing even though some players are in critical need of single target heal, shouldn't there be some kind of logic to switch to single target automatically when tanks are at critical state? or are we forced to just toggle between single target and aoe?
    no it should switch to single target.(the emergency healing section, when someone is hurt itll focus them) Ill take a look at it, I never seen this occur. If you keep seeing this, make a macro:

/pe aoe

that will toggle between AoE and Single target.

Ill fix the logic tonight in the meantime!!

thanks for feedback!

EDIT: Either way, big big overhaul coming. I only got like 70th percentile on warcraft logs on the Heroic IMP fight.. was not happy. 90th Percentile or above or ELSE ... !!
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-08-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes it uses savage defense.. Should use smart logic, and not waste the rage if your not currently tanking

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it should switch to single target.(the emergency healing section, when someone is hurt itll focus them) Ill take a look at it, I never seen this occur. If you keep seeing this, make a macro:

/pe aoe

that will toggle between AoE and Single target.

Ill fix the logic tonight in the meantime!!

thanks for feedback!
    Thanks, not sure why it didn't switch to single target but i'll test it again tonight during our mythic raid.

got another question regarding the emergency healing section, you currently have 3 different categories: Focus, Tank and just emergency (assuming this is anyone) is there some kind of priority here? for example what happens if a tank is at 10% hp and a dps is at 8% hp will the rotation always heal the tanks over any other player when it comes to emergency?

Also can i modify the emergency values without having to change anything else? Thanks
    Last edited by rippy1987; 01-08-2015 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, not sure why it didn't switch to single target but i'll test it again tonight during our mythic raid.

got another question regarding the emergency healing section, you currently have 3 different categories: Focus, Tank and just emergency (assuming this is anyone) is there some kind of priority here? for example what happens if a tank is at 10% hp and a dps is at 8% hp will the rotation always heal the tanks over any other player when it comes to emergency?

Also can i modify the emergency values without having to change anything else? Thanks
    yes, itll focus in that priority, focus (incase your assigned someone), tank (you never want them to die), then everyone else

Also, let me know the value you tweak, and why, and ill make them official changes, im always testing and updated/tweaking numbers

EDIT:

MASSIVE OVERHAUL COMPLETED

No more Multitarget/single target modes. Now choses correctly. (hopefully) Need to Test new version, then Ill push it Live!!! (looks like it should perform even BETTER than before!! no more 70th percentile... 90+ percentile here i come!!!
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-08-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: EDIT: update

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, itll focus in that priority, focus (incase your assigned someone), tank (you never want them to die), then everyone else

Also, let me know the value you tweak, and why, and ill make them official changes, im always testing and updated/tweaking numbers

EDIT:

MASSIVE OVERHAUL COMPLETED

No more Multitarget/single target modes. Now choses correctly. (hopefully) Need to Test new version, then Ill push it Live!!! (looks like it should perform even BETTER than before!! no more 70th percentile... 90+ percentile here i come!!!
    Awesome if you need someone to test i'd be happy to test running mythic in about 30 mins.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. seems i made a booboo.. working again in newest version.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome if you need someone to test i'd be happy to test running mythic in about 30 mins.
    was testing in some heroic PuGs: IMP and Ko'ragh. WIthout the toggle, it heals very well, the only problem, is it is to good, and you go oom. On Heroic IMP i was well 1st place in healing, but my overhealing was kinda high, and I was OOM during transition between phase 2 and 3. WIth the toggle (a macro'd keybind) I can easily toggle between the spammy uplift mana friendly and the more entensive single target rotations. I NEVER went oom when in my "multitarget" mode. And I still made top healer and such.

After extensive testing, Im going to revert back to a toggle between modes. It gives you a direct control over how to spend you chi, and more control over mana usage.

With that being said, I will be increasing the emergency threshold levels, People were gettign wayy to close to death before the rotation focused them for those life saving heals.

So what the new rotation should look like:
    --Toggle remains, basically chose how to spend your chi with this toggle (do you AoE with Uplift? or do you single target spotheal with Enveloping Mists)
    --Better Low health focus healing. Shouldnt be letting people get so close to death
    --Better ReM logic, no more overwriting previous ReMs, better usage overall
    --Improved Autostance swap (for those that want it)
    --No more Uplift Clipping
    --Better mana tea usage

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast