Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW man I am so sorry you had this experience I did not experience any of this. Lets break this down

Point One: Language
    The bot itself does have an English version but the profile settings do not because that is up to the profile creator not the bot developer or Pausemana. Yes it would be great if every profile creator made an english version but is that the bot or Pausemana's fault? Im going to go with no as he is not the developer or the profile creator.

Point Two: Profiles
    The bot has over 100 free profiles in a collection of around 30 categories and sub categories, each labeled with a faction and level requirements. BTW s stated above this is all up to the profile creators and not Pausemana and not the developers. If over 100 free profiles is not enough. How many would you like it to have? From what I am hearing pause spent many hours himself helping you get it setup right because you came into an issue that no one else seems to have. I am sorry but it seems like you are expecting a bot that directly breaks your game EULA to be a one click install and configure itself for 35 dollars a month. I feel like that is a bit unreasonable as I have run and tested MANY different bot programs for many different games and that is NEVER the case. They always need to be configured and tuned before you let them run unsupervised.

Point Three: Installation
    Firstly windows 11, MOST modern bot programs do not support windows 11 due to its security restrictions making bots getting detected much easier. Also that is clearly stated in the installation instructions that you did not follow multiple times even when instructed to by 2 separate admins. Next anti-virus and firewall. This is another thing that is VERY COMMON so I am not sure why you are pointing it out like it is surprising in any way. I do believe I already addressed the language issue you have.

Point Four: Pause is awesome
    Yep sounds pretty on point to me you paid 15 dollars for installation and go 10 pls hours of support from pausemana and an admin. That is some grade A support right there. Defiantly sounds like went way above and beyond to help you even when you did not follow his or the other admins instructions.

Let me suggest a revised review

Bot functions perfectly when the installation instructions are followed including but not limited to the correct windows version. Customer support provided by pausebotting was OUTSTANDING thanks soo much for all your help. I only paid 15 for install and got 2 guys helping me fix my problems for over 10 hours. The profiles are a bit hard to navigate and some still have their profile specific settings in chinese which could be better but that is more an issue for the profile creators. All in all great purchase I look forward to using this amazing tool to create my own custom profiles that will have English settings!

STAY TUNED

Cheers and you are welcome

WOTLK and Wow ERA | Questing,dungeons,gathering & more nlocker included!
  2. Thanks jaxprokoten (1 members gave Thanks to Sipherhex for this useful post)
    jaxprokoten's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTOC is a great and promising choice for a WOW BOT. I used it and it's almost perfect in every way, A BOT with a fast leveling up

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome bot.
    First, install is easy. I asked Pausemana help with some settings. He takes time and explained me with Anydesk (big thanks !!!). Best support team ever.
    I fully afk 1-80 on my Paladin. I love daily quest profil.
    Concerning profiles, you don't have to pay, all are included ! They are updated every day.
    I bot for 20 years and it's one of my favorite Wow bot !

George0wnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duplicate message.
    Last edited by George0wnz; 08-22-2023 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Duplicate

George0wnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked it over with Pausemana. Both agreed the product isn't what i was looking for. Pausemana was nice enough to issue a refund after spending a few days trying to get it to work properly.
    Last edited by George0wnz; 08-22-2023 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Resolved

Sipherhex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by George0wnz View Post
    Talked it over with Pausemana. Both agreed the product isn't what i was looking for. Pausemana was nice enough to issue a refund after spending a few days trying to get it to work properly.
    I am glad it all worked out and am sad you did not find what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Sipherhex; 08-22-2023 at 10:10 AM.

bollebobs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Leveling only review (5days) (in progess)

My background with botting:
    WoWGlider (mmoglider)
    HonorBuddy
    GMR
    Pixelbots (wheeew)

The setup:

Is stupid easy(unless you are on a VM) if you know your way arounds bots, just read the guide or buy the setup.

The configuration for combat:

Zero. Don't have to map skills to specific keys or anything.
    Tried two different classes and the bot uses all spells in a way that makes sense.

Leveling - Questing:

Leveling profiles are readily avaiable and easy to get going.
    Of course depending on class, you will have different results.
    It will die, but it's not too bad.
    Moving to and from quests it will ignore mobs and will die there also, asked on the discord if you there was an agressive setting to avoid this problem. There is not.
    Got stuck at a specific point at leveling and reported it to Pause, seems like there is an interest to get it fixed.
    Does train spells + profession.

Customer support:

Quick answers and help on their discord.

The major negative is that it will not run on VM's unless you are a VM god.
    Confirmed by Pause that only the Dev got the bot running on a VM.

Overall:

So far 8/10.
    Major drawback is still the no VM.
    Dying while leveling and getting stuck is just part of the every bot.

9. Thanks pausemana (1 members gave Thanks to bollebobs for this useful post)
    pausemana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🎁 Enjoy a reduction on all our products untill the end of the month ! 🎁

And a giveway for the user community

Magnolia7941's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pausemana will answer all of your questions as long as you aren't asking for his social security number. Multiple bots to choose from and he updates them in a timely manner. Worth trying out at least!

castiel1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a first time Botter. i Have tried other bots like Orca, and i can draw some comparisons. TTOC is actually way better than things like Orca. Questing and Grinding works very good. Auto-Login works. The Bot knows how to unstuck himself most of the time, there are only 2 specific spots he gets stuck on, one of those spots ONLY as a gnome! gnomes sucks again. The customer service is BEST. When Pausemana got time, he actually explains stuff to the end and responds in a resonable manner, which is NOT a standard for constomer service. The Orca one was an giant *******. Pausemana will help with every problem and gets it resolved. I am a happy customer

13. Thanks pausemana (1 members gave Thanks to castiel1 for this useful post)
    tbfeonar01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this suitable for, or does this have a profile available that would be suitable for Hardcore Classic?
    Last edited by tbfeonar01; 09-18-2023 at 08:25 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is leveling profile for both faction
    Note that the profiles are getting polished with daily updates (Not easy to have a bot 1 60 afk on HC, but devs do work on it actively)

tbfeonar01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I visited the site and saw the TTOC bot is listed as "Out of Stock" - what's the reason for this limitation? Would it be possible to do a trial of the bot before purchase to see how it performs and if it is suitable for my use?

Wasntme176's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance I can get a link to the website or something to browse through the products?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wasntme176 View Post
    Any chance I can get a link to the website or something to browse through the products?
    You can click on website icon from the banner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast