Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[morpheus] custom combat rotations (pve/pvp) - from classic to retail...

Hey guys!

[MORPHEUS WOW ROTATION] welcomes you!

We are a development company of individual custom combat rotations for the official and non-official World of Warcraft servers, our rotations we developed especially for your needs without lua implementation and other systemic influences, so you never get banned with us.
    We do not present ready-made rotations for the mass market with terrible service - we work with each customer individually and develop each rotation with a premium approach and strictly for the needs of each customer. You will have personal developer!

We are ready to do development in the following official and non-official servers of next expansions:

Dragonflight
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Shadowlands
    Classic
    Burning Crusade
    Mists of Pandaria
    Warlords of Draenor
    Legion
    Battle for Azeroth

Support available in all languages, but main is English.

If you are interested, please contact us soon for more information in Discord:

morpheus#7777

Thanks,
    Team [MORPHEUS]

[morpheus] custom combat rotations (pve/pvp) - from classic to retail...
  2. Thanks edu4r84 (1 members gave Thanks to morpheuswowrotation for this useful post)
    Flodur007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!

Does anyone have experience with this provider (MORPHEUS WOW ROTATION), it seems very, very dubious to me!?

€ 550,-- for ONE Class without any test, probe or similar? The videos are really cute, but a little poor!?

Please let me know!

THX

Shadezz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flodur007 View Post
    Hey guys!

Does anyone have experience with this provider (MORPHEUS WOW ROTATION), it seems very, very dubious to me!?

€ 550,-- for ONE Class without any test, probe or similar? The videos are really cute, but a little poor!?

Please let me know!

THX
    I have from another site in Shadowlands. It didn't cost 550 euro at that time, but tbh its not worth it. Its an AHK script using TellMeWhen to do certain actions - basically Hekili

cmurda26's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flodur007 View Post
    Hey guys!

Please let me know!

THX
    avoid this rotation at all costs - asked for sub rogue and after $150 gave me the actual worst dogshit rotation ever. weeks of feedback and it was still dogshit. went with different rotation provider night and day difference. don't waste ur money imo