Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It won't let me, it ALWAYS changes all the slots, if I leave anything blank it will change anyway. If I do the "Me" the demon hunter still loses his horns and tattoos. Maybe it's just an issue on my end, but redownloading LMorph didn't solve it.

Lucid Morph - Basic Morphing Tool
    evizbot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hedgehogerino View Post
    It won't let me, it ALWAYS changes all the slots, if I leave anything blank it will change anyway. If I do the "Me" the demon hunter still loses his horns and tattoos. Maybe it's just an issue on my end, but redownloading LMorph didn't solve it.
    The only time that every slot would be modified, is if you use the "Me" option. That pre-loads your character's currently equipped item slots. If you hit "Clear", and then modify the slots you want and hit "Morph", any empty slot will remain empty. Could you walk me through what you're doing? Here are the issues that arose for me on my DH, as I'm sure other people are experiencing as well.

Originally Posted by DEMON HUNTER ISSUES by EVIZBOT
    • Horns & Tattoos disappear when morphing between DH-compatible, and non-compatible races, regardless of what type of morph was achieved, whether it be strictly items, race, gender or all three.
      Closing LucidMorph and restarting the game client is the only way to fix this, but does not prevent further issues once LucidMorph is used again.

• Metamorphosis (Vengeance) demon appearance remains intact, regardless of what race I choose but once the duration is complete, I'm morphed back to my character's original race. Metamorphosis (Havoc) demon appearance experiences texture issues when used. As with the Vengeance Metamorphosis, my character retains his original race once the duration concludes.

• Several times during testing to create this list, I had issues with the demon appearances working at all as Havoc and Vengeance both, even when morphed as a DH-compatible race.
      • The demon visual achieved through using Eye Beam and Metamorphosis simply didn't happen.
      • The character-all-over-the-place animation style of Blade Dance became a simple whirlwind-like animation.
      • My "Glide" wings wing visual wouldn't show.
      • Chaos Nova seems to be the only demon-morphing ability that remained consistent in not having issues.
      These issues seemed intermittent in my testing. I was unable to replicate what was causing the issues, nor can I explain why they'd be happening. Are any DH players having the issues listed in the bullet points above?

• There are other compatibility concerns regarding animation support for DH ability and attack animations among other races. For anyone curious, and for the sake of knowledge, this is because certain races weren't meant to support the DH class. Therefore anything outside of Night Elves and Blood Elves have limited to no support for the ability and auto-attack animations for the DH class. This has nothing to do with LucidMorph not working correctly. However, the issues with DH appearances and the similar issues that arise with shape-shifting for Druids are just kinks that need to be worked out with the LucidMorph program and unfortunately we'll just have to be patient until a version of LucidMorph is released that will address these concerns.

Originally Posted by Betrezen View Post
    How to make a death knight by changing race? That would be blue eyes and skin like DK
    Tried to see if I could cheat it and maybe there were IDs for DK skins but came up empty.
    Last edited by evizbot; 07-28-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Clarity

Hedgehogerino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started up WoW, logged into my DH, started LMorph, put 0 on main and off hand weapons and left everything else blank without touching it, clicked morph and the whole character got naked with a basic blood elf model. Then I tried restarting, doing the same, but before changing the values I hit clear, same result again.

Edit: Clear button does nothing for me. Hitting Me copies everything, but still removes horns and tattoos when hitting Morph
    Last edited by Hedgehogerino; 07-29-2018 at 03:00 AM.

4. Thanks evizbot (1 members gave Thanks to Hedgehogerino for this useful post)
    ReD2222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving any form blank will result the same as 0.

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hedgehogerino View Post
    Started up WoW, logged into my DH, started LMorph, put 0 on main and off hand weapons and left everything else blank without touching it, clicked morph and the whole character got naked with a basic blood elf model. Then I tried restarting, doing the same, but before changing the values I hit clear, same result again.

Edit: Clear button does nothing for me. Hitting Me copies everything, but still removes horns and tattoos when hitting Morph
    Okay, I got you. Anytime you hit morph when the values on each slot are 0, your character is defaulted to a naked Void Elf. The "Clear" button is meant to clear all slots in the program, so naturally if the value is zero on everything, "Clear" won't appear to do anything. It's currently a known issue that doing anything with LucidMorph on a DH, whether it be morphing an item, your appearance or whatever it may be, removes DH horns and tattoos. This happens for everyone, so you're not alone there.

You still shouldn't have issues with just modifying your basic equipment slots (Head, Shoulders, Chest, etc). Putting in the item IDs of the gear you want in each slot and hitting "Morph" should work just fine, except for removing tattoos and horns.

7. Thanks Hedgehogerino (1 members gave Thanks to evizbot for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spookypantz View Post
    Good job as always. Btw is there any way to change the posture on the orc models? Have a good one!
    Bumping for new find.

Set the "Character" slot to 51, and set the "Headpiece" slot to 1.

EDIT It seems as though copying the profile of an upright orc works, but once I switched characters, I couldn't get it to work.
    EDIT2 Tested and confirmed that copying the profile of an upright Orc, saving it and trying to load it on a different character does not work.
    Last edited by evizbot; 07-29-2018 at 11:22 AM.

LAMD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need some help and a little sugestion, i tryed to look for some help on how the "Filter ID" works, is not clear to me i tryed experimenting with my Shaman but im not gettin the results i thought that function was for.

And a suggestion is to the author: Pretty please let us do selective morph a simple check box on each field or a value who serves to let the app know we dont want to touch that field, is not only for
    cosmetics reasons but also when we morph races some times if u log to another faction WoW think you are the other faction and doesnt let you speak or use items exclusive for the faction, it can be fixed morphing to the correct faction race and relogin but that sux if you are in the middle of a dungeon or raid :P

Edit: NVM I just notice i needed the "Character" or "Display ID" value to filter to when u use that druid or shaman form, now i just whish the "shadow" form of priest could get filtered like this but sadly i guess is a "spell" or "Aura" so cant be filter :S
    Last edited by LAMD; 07-29-2018 at 02:07 PM.

a9sqk9q0s9d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pardon my lack of understanding, but can I use the old character models with the old moving/casing animations using this thing?

qtxoqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway to get the Shadowmourne whirling souls around your character effect?

SilverClaymore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to implement a specific value that we can enter into the field or a check box maybe that we can use to tell Lmorph to not change the race and other character features so that we can only morph the gear slots on a DH and keep our tattoos and horns intact? I don't know how feasible this is but it seems like if it is possible then it would solve most problems with DH for people that just want to change the look of their equipment.

Regardless, thanks a bunch for this tool. Losing tattoos and horns is a small price to pay for being able to morph again.

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qtxoqt View Post
    Anyway to get the Shadowmourne whirling souls around your character effect?
    Definitely not. Especially since there's no form of spell morphing. Even then, it'd be unlikely to be possible.

Originally Posted by SilverClaymore View Post
    Is there any way to implement a specific value that we can enter into the field or a check box maybe that we can use to tell Lmorph to not change the race and other character features so that we can only morph the gear slots on a DH and keep our tattoos and horns intact? I don't know how feasible this is but it seems like if it is possible then it would solve most problems with DH for people that just want to change the look of their equipment.

Regardless, thanks a bunch for this tool. Losing tattoos and horns is a small price to pay for being able to morph again.
    Even if all you did was modify gear, you'd still lose your horns and tattoos.

SilverClaymore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, well in that case I can certainly just make do with the small caveat of losing horns and tattoos

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    190/533
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated for 8.0.1.27219

16. Thanks Slowsiph (1 members gave Thanks to DarkLinux for this useful post)
    Enuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what i know, currently you should be able to get upright orc posture by morphing into race 2 and setting head slot to 1.
    I have NOT tested this tho. lMorph saves the state of the fields that you have entered (aka morphing slots) so which ever "base model" you use doesnt make any difference.

DHs.. from what i have seen by looking into game files NE and BE have few extra animations that are linked to their model. Those extra animations are for DHs only as those two races are the only one that can be, officially, DHs.
    The issue here is when you morph to any other race which cant be DH by default those animations simply do not exist on those races and you will face half broken/broken animations, as the case is with, for instance, Blade Dance.
    If using ANY other race instead of BE and NE your charracter will be either fully frozen or his lower part of the body will be frozen for aprox 5-10s.

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enuma View Post
    For what i know, currently you should be able to get upright orc posture by morphing into race 2 and setting head slot to 1.
    I have NOT tested this tho. lMorph saves the state of the fields that you have entered (aka morphing slots) so which ever "base model" you use doesnt make any difference.

DHs.. from what i have seen by looking into game files NE and BE have few extra animations that are linked to their model. Those extra animations are for DHs only as those two races are the only one that can be, officially, DHs.
    The issue here is when you morph to any other race which cant be DH by default those animations simply do not exist on those races and you will face half broken/broken animations, as the case is with, for instance, Blade Dance.
    If using ANY other race instead of BE and NE your charracter will be either fully frozen or his lower part of the body will be frozen for aprox 5-10s.
    Ha ha ha.

I literally just compiled an in-depth, in-game-tested list of issues and in much finer detail. I mean, it certainly doesn't require "looking into game files" to know that Nightelfs and Bloodelfs have animations to support the DH abilities. I feel like you're trying to take credit for something I've already tested and proved.

Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast