Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know anything about the history behind the product or the developers so I can't comment as far as any of that, just wanted to throw in my two cents regarding the detection methods.

Soapbox Banwave?
    thenthelies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also I'd like to point something minor but rather disgusting out:

if you were to google rotation bot, the #1 hit is soapbox... there is absolutely NO mention of his program being detected, on the main website or the program itself... you would have to visit either THESE forums or HIS forums to have it in front of you... if you go to his FAQ section it's claims the his warden protection is working, and if it was detected that the program would be disabled until it was no longer so. (and there's some weird password requirement on his forums as well, I don't even think you can register anymore)

basically I'm trying to say, Joeslim who struggles keeping up in his guild and is being told to improve his shit decides to to step up his shit with a script (maybe he was into scripting league or some shit) and he googles around and lands on soapbox

well the soapbox main site is talking this shit up like it's nobodies business (when in reality it's a detected & outdated) and he injects it as a trial and starts rolling with it

even if he decides it's garbage because the rotation is out of date, doesn't matter-- he'll still get banned in 2-3 weeks time because blizzard has to do absolutely nothing to detect him, the warden detection is already in place... 1 injection and boom, this guy is ****ed due to soapbox's unethical behavior, he's selling out others to make a few bucks.

3. Thanks JoeThePlumber (1 members gave Thanks to thenthelies for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thenthelies View Post
    oh yeah no, it's complete bullshit, this kid has absolutely no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about; he's trying to save face and look like he has some idea of what's going on when in reality it's his shitty program and him & his cronies don't see it.

times I've been banned for botting my rotation (using various addons all across the board, full utility, PvE & PvP, including a personal self-built one for my main spec): 1

and that ban for LUANinja back in WotLK, keeping in mind I wasn't playing during the PQR banwave that shut down the project.

other than that the only time I've been hit with a ban/suspension was Honorbuddy

let see, how many banwaves has soapbox had in the last 3 months; 6? oh wait that's because of his """massive user base""" (which is true if he's factoring in the easily accessed cracked version)... but surely FH and the free EWT that have experienced a FRACTION of the bans he's gotten is because they're "irrelevant" and "don't match his numbers", you can't MAKE this shit up.

his numbers change every time he makes a post, kid is vomiting nonsense every time he tries to explain why he's targeted more than others... he thinks it's server side because he cannot explain (or admit to himself) that it's his shit is ****ed... people fly hacking and using other hacks/utilities get less bans than him, and he's butthurt about it he's trying to claim "end of days" for the botting community-- pure nonsense, complete toxic, needs to stop trying.

but further, are there going to be outliers in every section (such as the 1-2 people banned for xen/FH) sure; but because there's so many variables at play with those scenarios you cannot base any argument on them, fact is until there's a sizable portion of a community that get banned you cannot use them as evidence, it's ****ing pointless since there's more ways than 1 to get banned if your scripts suck and do shit players can report you for/false flag trying to lessen compitention/soapbox trying to do damage control on one of his many alt accounts ect ect.

fact is, over the past 6 months the only rotation community that has been royally ****ed is SBR, and people keep trying to show blind support-- wake up lmao; your beloved rotations dev is a scumbag who stole everyones code to profit off it during PQR, and was even stealing code for his early versions of SBR until he literally hired the guy he was stealing from to code for him-- he's a joke, he's guaranteeing your account's suspension by leaving his unlocker's auth open, and he's playing you, trying to fear monger you into believing it's not just him, when it's most definitely is him. DISTANCE YOURSELVES!
    also to add while I'm still on my soapbox here (Kappa) you guys (sb supporters) take 'it's just the risk of botting bro' to an extreme-- yes there is always risk the second you interact with the gamespace in an unintended way but soapbox rotations isn't risk, it's D E T E C T E D software, it will 100% lead to a ban on injection. That isn't risk, it's your absolute outcome.

He's known it's been detected since the first banwave, he didn't change anything to 'increase security' even though he told you that, because he doesn't know how... he was praying blizzard would leave him alone, but he won't admit it being detected; he'll just say "it's risky".

Please someone tell me I'm crazy and this guy isn't the biggest scumbag you've ever seen in the botting community, shed some light.
    Last edited by thenthelies; 12-14-2016 at 10:56 PM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also to add while I'm still on my soapbox here (Kappa) you guys (sb supporters) take 'it's just the risk of botting bro' to an extreme-- yes there is always risk the second you interact with the gamespace in an unintended way but soapbox rotations isn't risk, it's D E T E C T E D software, it will 100% lead to a ban on injection. That isn't risk, it's your absolute outcome.

He's known it's been detected since the first banwave, he didn't change anything to 'increase security' even though he told you that, because he doesn't know how... he was praying blizzard would leave him alone, but he won't admit it being detected; he'll just say "it's risky".

Please someone tell me I'm crazy and this guy isn't the biggest scumbag you've ever seen in the botting community, shed some light.
    Picture if you will a bridge... You're about to walk across it because its the shortcut between A and B. Then Soap is standing there and says "hey you can cross using this bridge but its 10 bucks. However if you do, its risky and you may fall on your ass"

Then you say AH **** IT LETS GO FOR IT... You pay your money, cross the bridge and fall on your ass.

Then come on here and start talking shit because the WARNING of it being RISKY wasn't enough -_- really??????

What you need to do is re-evaluate your statement::
    sb supporters) take 'it's just the risk of botting bro' to an extreme
    You need to take that statement a lot more seriously like the rest of us do. Its not taking it to an extreme, its the reality of using bots through and through.

And no, the only scumbag here are people like you trying to throw shade at Soap(and his supporters) for being realistic about the situation. Just lost my 4th Legion acct. 2 from Soap, 2 from HB... Just bought my fifth Legion acct and I still have a couple months left on my Soapbox subscription. Guess what im about to do? Fire it right back up. And I know I'll eventually get caught. Thats my own risk im taking, thats my own choice im making and thats called taking responsibility for your own actions. Get a ****ing grip. You're on a exploitation and hack website. Take a good look around you for a minute and realize that we live a risky life because we want to take shortcuts..

Simply put, if you dont like it, move the **** on.

6. Thanks Senketsu (1 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't use sbr, i haven't used it since wod, which was for a few alts; it's is a matter of principle, he's selling detected software with no warning to the end user without research

it's not the reality, where's fh banwave? oh right it's not detected, it hasn't been for months

where's the new hb banwave? oh updated?

where's ewt 2nd banwave? oh yeah... updated.

soapbox... oh yeah, the same injection process and write method since the last 4 (or 5?) waves... sorry with this many banwaves it's hard to lose track lmao; front page & program show no signs of distress.

How am I a scumbag for wanting to bring full disclosure to this shit? I never liked soapbox if you can't tell, however was I trash talking and slinging anything when he was enjoying success? No. Did I come into this thread guns blazing after the 1st/2nd/3rd banwave to bring light to the picture? No. It pains me to see kids get banned for no good reason, and now it's in front of my face since I frequent the fh community.

I am only here now because this kid is literally stringing ppl along, and not giving full disclosure or shutting down auth-- this isn't ****ing right and if you can justify it anyway in your mind, you're ****ing retarded I'm sorry m8.

"o-oh buut you're on a hax and exploit website!" when the **** was a market/community for 100% detected programs? it's a rotations bot, not some crazy shit that pimps your character and gives you resources or drops the server... it's a program that's supposed to be the most well guarded for it's applications, and not only does it fail that mark-- it's detected. -_____________-

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: btw Leynd is 100% soapbox, or someone VERY close to his business... he has a special user account on his forums with this username that appears to be a customer, but is actually a special usergroup that can preform administrative actions. He uses this account to argue with complaining customers LOL
    Missed this the first time through...probably due to you editing it after I had read it.

I am not Soapbox or involved in his business in any way. If you look into my post history on his forums you will find that I am at odds with both soap and some of his forum Mods from time to time. I was a customer of his but stopped using the program after it was evident the program itself was detected in Oct. Did not do me any good as my account was still suspended in November. I am fine with it as I knew and accepted the risk. I have no special user access and cannot perform any administrative actions. I am a regular user on his forums, nothing more. IF you took five minutes to do a forum search either here or on his forums it would become quickly evident that you theory is a load of crap.

Makes one wonder how much stock they should put into anything you say at this point doesn't it...

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    literally every post from you is defending soapbox and doing damage control

go to bed soapbox

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    literally every post from you is defending soapbox and doing damage control

go to bed soapbox
    /Troll

You are an idiot and continue to be a waste of my time.

11. Thanks hangel87 (1 members gave Thanks to Leynd for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so stop responding? funny thing is I literally would have never posted this much if you guys didn't come in defending this shit, i woulda left it at my "and another one lmao" post but you guys just can't stop giving me fuel

maclone's Avatar / Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1029
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool it down a bit, and drop the insulting.
    Everyone.

14. Thanks Bokeron (1 members gave Thanks to maclone for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a lot of sketchy things going on within the walls of his platform, and it shouldn't be overlooked... i genuinely feel bad for his customers, and all the people who are unknowingly signing their account away all while soap and his cronies try to hide behind "it's breaking the ToS, you took the risk and lost, no need to be butthurt bruh" as people express their frustrations.

Risk | Definition of Risk by Merriam-Webster
    is not
    Certainty | Definition of Certainty by Merriam-Webster

which is what ISN'T being spoken about over there, he calls it a 'game of odds' and says it's only a 'handful of customers at a time'... "I have 3k active users"... are you guys still buying that? hardly anyone posts over there anymore, and when they do it's complaining about rotations being out of date or asking when it'll be safe again

and if they're not active on the forums, then they don't even know it's being detected (or RISKY as he says) lmao! why doesn't he make up a believable number? he's literally trying to entice people to play the """"""odds"""""" because he knows it's hard to go back to manual play, and alternatives are still not at the quality of life / ease of use compared to the foundation CodeMyLife set for him.

behind all that, he still profits from it... basically being an account ban service with his object manager, it's disgusting.

that's my final word, and all I have to say on the matter; good luck

bye

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bye

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Picture if you will a bridge... You're about to walk across it because its the shortcut between A and B. Then Soap is standing there and says "hey you can cross using this bridge but its 10 bucks. However if you do, its risky and you may fall on your ass"

Then you say AH **** IT LETS GO FOR IT... You pay your money, cross the bridge and fall on your ass.

Then come on here and start talking shit because the WARNING of it being RISKY wasn't enough -_- really??????

What you need to do is re-evaluate your statement::

You need to take that statement a lot more seriously like the rest of us do. Its not taking it to an extreme, its the reality of using bots through and through.

And no, the only scumbag here are people like you trying to throw shade at Soap(and his supporters) for being realistic about the situation. Just lost my 4th Legion acct. 2 from Soap, 2 from HB... Just bought my fifth Legion acct and I still have a couple months left on my Soapbox subscription. Guess what im about to do? Fire it right back up. And I know I'll eventually get caught. Thats my own risk im taking, thats my own choice im making and thats called taking responsibility for your own actions. Get a ****ing grip. You're on a exploitation and hack website. Take a good look around you for a minute and realize that we live a risky life because we want to take shortcuts..

Simply put, if you dont like it, move the **** on.
    Risk is one thing, but using Soap at this point is a Guaranteed ban . I was a soap user from the time he started and after the last banwave got out of dodge. I was lucky in the fact that when my account was banned that my old account from the previous soap ban was coming out of ban status, so i at least had something to play . Blizz has his ticket punched and is actively looking for his bot now.

18. Thanks Chrisant (1 members gave Thanks to sharkyx1x for this useful post)
    Ashton187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Soap for about a year before getting banned. It was a great bot and worked very well.

Its a shame that once the bans started rolling in Soap abandoned passive bot development. I think at this moment now, he would have a working passive bot.

Soapbox rotation as of this post is 100% detectable.
    Last edited by Ashton187; 12-21-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharkyx1x View Post
    Risk is one thing, but using Soap at this point is a Guaranteed ban . I was a soap user from the time he started and after the last banwave got out of dodge. I was lucky in the fact that when my account was banned that my old account from the previous soap ban was coming out of ban status, so i at least had something to play . Blizz has his ticket punched and is actively looking for his bot now.
    Yea but you're making it seem like Soap is THE ONLY detectable bot.. Let me give you some news : Every single bot on the market, any bot that actually matters, is detectable. Each and every single one. HB, Soap, Chimpeon, etc.. Playing WoW outside its normal use is bannable and thats that. Coming in here crying about being banned for cheating is funny. I actually laugh when I read the posts.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast