Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guide to using Chimpeon on a remote PC has been updated with some useful advice. Like using Area Scans instead of Trigger Pixels for a more reliable and responsive experience, and how to start and stop automation remotely...

Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    lordtyrion2005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned today for 6 months!!!
    Took out another 6 months membership this morning with Chimpeon.
    Was using the published fishing script to get the Draenor Angler achievement. Never worked very well - maybe has successful 2 successful catches in 5 (yes played with the script never got it working well at all).
    Was on another PC next to the PC with WOW/Chimpeon so monitored it doing the fishing.
    Followed all the steps on how to use Chimpeon safely.

3 hours later was BANNED for 6 MONTHS!!!!!

Account Action: Suspended until 2019/08/12

Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard Entertainment has suspended this World of Warcraft account after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

TomKansasCity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway you could reach out to other coders to work this cheat without having to use a 2nd PC? Obviously this would take the Chimpeon guys going outside the box / their comfort zone.

There are a handful of cheats that defeat Warden quite easily and they have been undetected for a number of years. I can put you in touch with those guys directly as I've been using their cheat loader for sometime. Satan5 / "Professional Minecrafter" and I am sure you are already aware of these guys and others who are successfully defeating Warden completely.

I've actually used Chimpeon in the past with great success until I was of course banned a few years back if not longer, maybe 3 years ago.

Maybe the terms would be favorable for Chipeon financially. I really don't know. Maybe these Russian's would tell you to fuck-off, who knows. Maybe cheat devs do not share their source / resources. But there is a cheat engine / loader out there that is undetected and I think it gets around this by using what they call an off-site cheat whatever that means. I've heard it mentioned a few times.

I didn't know if you would be willing to reach out to some of these guys so we could remove the 2nd PC requirement.

I do know their loader shows up in the processes as DAX API ( Amazon DynamoDB with robust encryption ) I believe this is basically the same as using a 2nd PC. Could you look into this? You could even set Chimpeon up as a reoccurring monthly subscription service as long as you're not greedy. I'm willing to pay up for this as I am sure others are a well if you can add simplicity and increased feature set back into the mix. This could be a win / win for both Chimpeon and it's users.

A heads up, I do not know ANYTHING about anything in this arena / realm so it's very possible I'm going to sound like a complete idiot. Just speculating. I would really love to come back to World of Warcraft but I do not want to get banned and I do not want to have to use a 2nd PC / Stream and go through the hassle of having to configure all of this.

Please consider something of this nature. Maybe Chimpeon could possibly evolve / upgrade from it's current cheat capabilities and feature set?
    Last edited by TomKansasCity; 02-10-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Joey Register's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way you can make a android/ios client?

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lordtyrion2005 View Post
    Banned today for 6 months!!!
    Took out another 6 months membership this morning with Chimpeon.
    Was using the published fishing script to get the Draenor Angler achievement. Never worked very well - maybe has successful 2 successful catches in 5 (yes played with the script never got it working well at all).
    Was on another PC next to the PC with WOW/Chimpeon so monitored it doing the fishing.
    Followed all the steps on how to use Chimpeon safely.

3 hours later was BANNED for 6 MONTHS!!!!!

Account Action: Suspended until 2019/08/12

Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard Entertainment has suspended this World of Warcraft account after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.
    You're the first on here to report being banned using the streaming/remote PC method. Are you sure you never had Chimpeon installed on the PC where the game was? Even being installed but not run on the game PC could cause a ban because Blizzard likely scan for Chimpeon exe on your HD. If Chimpeon was only installed on a remote PC then you must have been unlucky. Maybe you got reported in game for suspicious activity and that led Bliz to believe you were botting? Maybe you were fishing for too long and it flagged your account? Chimpeon itself is undetectable if used on a remote PC (because although Blizz are ruthless in scanning the game PC they can't do the same on a remote PC).

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joey Register View Post
    Is there any way you can make a android/ios client?
    Just Windows. Maybe you'll find clickers for android/ios with a Google search.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TomKansasCity View Post
    Is there anyway you could reach out to other coders to work this cheat without having to use a 2nd PC? Obviously this would take the Chimpeon guys going outside the box / their comfort zone.

There are a handful of cheats that defeat Warden quite easily and they have been undetected for a number of years. I can put you in touch with those guys directly as I've been using their cheat loader for sometime. Satan5 / "Professional Minecrafter" and I am sure you are already aware of these guys and others who are successfully defeating Warden completely.

I've actually used Chimpeon in the past with great success until I was of course banned a few years back if not longer, maybe 3 years ago.

Maybe the terms would be favorable for Chipeon financially. I really don't know. Maybe these Russian's would tell you to fuck-off, who knows. Maybe cheat devs do not share their source / resources. But there is a cheat engine / loader out there that is undetected and I think it gets around this by using what they call an off-site cheat whatever that means. I've heard it mentioned a few times.

I didn't know if you would be willing to reach out to some of these guys so we could remove the 2nd PC requirement.

I do know their loader shows up in the processes as DAX API ( Amazon DynamoDB with robust encryption ) I believe this is basically the same as using a 2nd PC. Could you look into this? You could even set Chimpeon up as a reoccurring monthly subscription service as long as you're not greedy. I'm willing to pay up for this as I am sure others are a well if you can add simplicity and increased feature set back into the mix. This could be a win / win for both Chimpeon and it's users.

A heads up, I do not know ANYTHING about anything in this arena / realm so it's very possible I'm going to sound like a complete idiot. Just speculating. I would really love to come back to World of Warcraft but I do not want to get banned and I do not want to have to use a 2nd PC / Stream and go through the hassle of having to configure all of this.

Please consider something of this nature. Maybe Chimpeon could possibly evolve / upgrade from it's current cheat capabilities and feature set?
    The problem is with these loaders you talk of, once Blizz knows about them they'll be working hard to defeat them. And eventually they will and there will be a period of time where cheats will be detectable until the loader developers secure things again. This cycle will repeat. Using Chimpeon on a remote PC removes that problem and only human error (poor automation scripts, too many hours playing in the same place, getting reported, etc) will be your downfall.

Chimpeon would need to be a unique install for every user for it to avoid being detected on the WOW PC. So for now, the remote PC/streaming method seems to be the only "safe" method. Only one report of a ban so far using that method and that was likely down to human error not Chimpeon.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 02-11-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    The problem is with these loaders you talk of, once Blizz knows about them they'll be working hard to defeat them. And eventually they will and there will be a period of time where cheats will be detectable until the loader developers secure things again. This cycle will repeat. Using Chimpeon on a remote PC removes that problem and only human error (poor automation scripts, too many hours playing in the same place, getting reported, etc) will be your downfall.

Chimpeon would need to be a unique install for every user for it to avoid being detected on the WOW PC. So for now, the remote PC/streaming method seems to be the only "safe" method. Only one report of a ban so far using that method and that was likely down to human error not Chimpeon.
    Yes there is downtime after patches, sometimes for several days. Many days in fact. If Chimpeon is a small team then I can see this being a serious hurdle. And of course there is the talent issue, not to sound condescending. It's well known that both Russia and China have some of the best coders out there in regards to cheats, cracks, etc.

EAC, one of the most powerful anti-cheat systems out there was defeated day one with Apex Legends but that cheat for level 2 with AIMBOT is $149 a month, or $15 a day or something absolutely insane. And even then you have to use a specific build of Windows 10 on top of they still warn you detection could be high.

There are loaders out there now that have a premium up-charge that make the loader a "private cheat" specific to you.

I have fucked up hands due to diabetes. I can still use them but they are a bit stiff and I no longer have the nimble fingers of a 20 year old so you can see where I'm constantly digging around far and wide and deep for software advantages. I have access to a few different WoW "private cheats" but they are $100 a month and not something I want to spend. But I can assure you there are a handful of cheats that defeat Warden and have for a good handful of years. They are buried deep deep deep and use resellers to shield themselves from the powers that be. But I know you already know this.

I anticipated this would be your response based on the logic of, "if it's not broke, don't fix it." But I do appreciate you replying to me.

I just wish the Chimpeon user base / community was large enough that someone would have put together a one click solution to set up a 2nd PC automagically by now. I keep coming back here month after month creeping and the activity on this tread is incredibly small. Also, the thought of having to configure everything is so off-putting, probably to more people than you realize. I just give up after several seconds of the realization time will be needed to get this working.

And ... "fuuuuuuuck ........ a 2nd pc or laptop?" ....

Maybe in the future Chimpeon could provide an easy 1 click solution for that 2nd PC / Laptop which most of use just don't have.

Again, thanks for Chimpeon. I've used it in the far past and I loved it. It worked great. The streaming part of it sounds great as well .... just .... ugggg
    Last edited by TomKansasCity; 02-11-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TomKansasCity View Post
    Yes there is downtime after patches, sometimes for several days. Many days in fact. If Chimpeon is a small team then I can see this being a serious hurdle. And of course there is the talent issue, not to sound condescending. It's well known that both Russia and China have some of the best coders out there in regards to cheats, cracks, etc.

EAC, one of the most powerful anti-cheat systems out there was defeated day one with Apex Legends but that cheat for level 2 with AIMBOT is $149 a month, or $15 a day or something absolutely insane. And even then you have to use a specific build of Windows 10 on top of they still warn you detection could be high.

There are loaders out there now that have a premium up-charge that make the loader a "private cheat" specific to you.

I have fucked up hands due to diabetes. I can still use them but they are a bit stiff and I no longer have the nimble fingers of a 20 year old so you can see where I'm constantly digging around far and wide and deep for software advantages. I have access to a few different WoW "private cheats" but they are $100 a month and not something I want to spend. But I can assure you there are a handful of cheats that defeat Warden and have for a good handful of years. They are buried deep deep deep and use resellers to shield themselves from the powers that be. But I know you already know this.

I anticipated this would be your response based on the logic of, "if it's not broke, don't fix it." But I do appreciate you replying to me.

I just wish the Chimpeon user base / community was large enough that someone would have put together a one click solution to set up a 2nd PC automagically by now. I keep coming back here month after month creeping and the activity on this tread is incredibly small. Also, the thought of having to configure everything is so off-putting, probably to more people than you realize. I just give up after several seconds of the realization time will be needed to get this working.

And ... "fuuuuuuuck ........ a 2nd pc or laptop?" ....

Maybe in the future Chimpeon could provide an easy 1 click solution for that 2nd PC / Laptop which most of use just don't have.

Again, thanks for Chimpeon. I've used it in the far past and I loved it. It worked great. The streaming part of it sounds great as well .... just .... ugggg
    Sorry to hear about your "fucked up hands". Blizzard forgets about users like yourself where a clicker like Chimpeon would be invaluable for gameplay. I'm sure there are many users with an RSI who would also benefit from using a clicker to help them and ease their pain. Alas, Blizzard does blanket bans no matter your reason for using software like Chimpeon. They are ruthless to say the least.

The only way to circumvent Blizzard's detection processes is to use a completely private bot/clicker that they simply don't know about. The problem with that is getting hold of such software and ensuring it is private and can't be grabbed by Blizzard who would then simply add something to their detection processes to ID the bot/clicker on the HD or in memory. Maybe one day there will be a Chimpeon that can create a unique version of itself in order to hide from Blizzard. Until then, the only way to prevent a ban is to use Chimpeon on a remote PC. That of course sucks in that you need a second PC (although a shit/cheap one will do), and there is inevitable lag between the game and the stream.

Good luck with your search for a bot/clicker that helps with your hand issue in a safe and non remote way. Maybe one day that will bot/clicker will be Chimpeon. Let's hope so

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about your "fucked up hands". Blizzard forgets about users like yourself where a clicker like Chimpeon would be invaluable for gameplay. I'm sure there are many users with an RSI who would also benefit from using a clicker to help them and ease their pain. Alas, Blizzard does blanket bans no matter your reason for using software like Chimpeon. They are ruthless to say the least.

The only way to circumvent Blizzard's detection processes is to use a completely private bot/clicker that they simply don't know about. The problem with that is getting hold of such software and ensuring it is private and can't be grabbed by Blizzard who would then simply add something to their detection processes to ID the bot/clicker on the HD or in memory. Maybe one day there will be a Chimpeon that can create a unique version of itself in order to hide from Blizzard. Until then, the only way to prevent a ban is to use Chimpeon on a remote PC. That of course sucks in that you need a second PC (although a shit/cheap one will do), and there is inevitable lag between the game and the stream.

Good luck with your search for a bot/clicker that helps with your hand issue in a safe and non remote way. Maybe one day that will bot/clicker will be Chimpeon. Let's hope so

Yeah if someone gets around to a software solution, a 1click does it all for the 2nd PC then I'll def give it a try. I have laptops laying around np.

Joey Register's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Windows. Maybe you'll find clickers for android/ios with a Google search.
    Is it impossible though? it would give more options to people if they don't have a 2nd pc.

DivineInferno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone can help set this up for me, or lead me through it.. I'll pay you like $20 or we can work something out because I tried literally everything to get this to work & followed the video.. and it still seems not to work >_<
    Hmu on Skype or Discord if you can help me:
    Discord: Glock#9544

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DivineInferno View Post
    If anyone can help set this up for me, or lead me through it.. I'll pay you like $20 or we can work something out because I tried literally everything to get this to work & followed the video.. and it still seems not to work >_<
    Hmu on Skype or Discord if you can help me:
    Discord: Glock#9544
    I've messaged you.

Binzones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've messaged you.

Have script for up level? 110 to 120 in islands expedition , dungeon or pvp?

Do the combat rotations nice work?

THX.

chaoticdios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How bad's the streaming lag? I haven't played since the launch of BFA, was thinking of getting back on it. Is heroic or mythic raiding possible with the stream from another pc?