2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rodger1222 View Post
    how come im getting this error then id really like to download this bot but it keeps giving me invalid attachment...?
    the attachment works fine. Probably your browser. Uploaded to mega : https://mega.co.nz/#!VYQ1kCzK!lr9K6a...KTlpXoB5u28vpw

LazymanHelper - probably a safe to use "bot"
    blaksky2511's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it working?

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blaksky2511 View Post
    is it working?
    it ? I used this bot for 1 month and worked fine. My subscription expired so i stopped developing it. It ws made by me for me, worked very well...

scottye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I set this up to only interrupt quickly in pvp? Removed all other bindings except rebuke, and it's only trying to use it on instant casts.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scottye View Post
    How do I set this up to only interrupt quickly in pvp? Removed all other bindings except rebuke, and it's only trying to use it on instant casts.
    can't test any changes atm since my game time expired + don't have the src with me xD
    you probably want to edit the LUA addon to :
    - only cast rebuke( Remove all other crap( heal + shield + dps ) except the interrupt function + spell cast
    - there are some timers at the beggining of the lua file. Adjusting these timers have 2 impact :
    a) Lua notices your target is casting a spell. Checks how much time passed since cast(latency). If you put this value too small, it will interrupt instant cast spells. Instant cast spells take about 1 second to cast practically ( server latency compensation ? target client + yours ). You might want to wait at least 1 second after enemy spell got cast than interrupt it
    b) If you put these values too large, it might fail to be able to interrupt spells due to latency + enemy haste + global cooldown block. Ex : you cast Hammer of wrath and puts rebuke on 1.5 sec global cooldown. Even if bot tries to interrupt he can't because of a perfect DPS rotation. That is why bot also handles DPS rotation to be able to queue interrupts as priority
    Sweet spot to interrupt a spell should be around 1.5 seconds minimum and ( casttime - 1.5 seconds ) maximum
    Sweet spot to interrupt channeled spells should be before first tick of the spell. Probably sub 1 second
    If you mess up these 2 timers than you will probably end up either not interrupting anything or interrupting everything.
    From my practical PVP tests i think a filter list should be added. You end up interrupting a lot of "useless" spells like "wrath", which kinda makes interrupting pointless

If you ever get it working maybe post your wariant here. Sharing is carring.
    Last edited by jozsab1; 01-05-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Mateusz2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it interrupt focus target or is there any option to add/change that anywhere ?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mateusz2 View Post
    Does it interrupt focus target or is there any option to add/change that anywhere ?
    i guess you could change this : local unit = "target"; to local unit = "focus" in function AdviseNextBestActionInterrupt( )?
    you can change "target" to anything from here : UnitId - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Started working on a version without image search. Will post it one of these days

shnee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicely done! I was thinking of doing something similar to this before I saw this thread. I started to take what you've created and change it for a Druid. I'd like to be able to check if the player is currently moving. It looks like thats not possible using the WoW API. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shnee View Post
    Nicely done! I was thinking of doing something similar to this before I saw this thread. I started to take what you've created and change it for a Druid. I'd like to be able to check if the player is currently moving. It looks like thats not possible using the WoW API. Can anyone confirm this?
    Now that i look back, image search is not required. A much simpler method can be seen here : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...w-version.html (Spell kicker - Interrupt cast - Autoit ( no memory read ) - any wow version)

MacKay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look's amazing !

Working on Cata ?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MacKay View Post
    Look's amazing !

Working on Cata ?
    should be working on almost any wow version. But you need to change the used spells ...

MacKay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i'm trying to do a perfect rotation for a chamelem in 4.3.4 with your script.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12