Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get this error a lot, and it's really annoying because I lose a lot of fishing time. I've never posted before. Maybe someone can help.

Code:
    [03/01/15 5:28:27.5336 AM] [INFO] Casting Fishing 
    [03/01/15 5:28:33.5139 AM] [ERROR] Stopping bot because we could not execute code required to continue 
    CoolFishNS.Exceptions.CodeInjectionFailedException: Failed to inject code after 3 seconds. Last Error: 203
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.InjectAndExecute(IEnumerable`1 asm) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 231
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.InternalExecute(IntPtr executeCommandPtr, IntPtr returnVarsNamesPtr, Int32 numberOfReturnVars, IntPtr returnVarsPtr) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 521
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.ExecuteScript(String executeCommand, IEnumerable`1 commands) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 327
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.ExecuteScript(String command, String returnVariableName) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 273
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.States.StateApplyLure.Run() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\States\StateApplyLure.cs:line 46
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.CoolFishEngine.Pulse() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\CoolFishEngine.cs:line 159
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.CoolFishEngine.Run() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\CoolFishEngine.cs:line 174
    [03/01/15 5:28:33.9790 AM] [INFO] Engine Stopped

CoolFish - Yet another WoW Fish bot
    ~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by applesauce12 View Post
    Im thinking about buying the Draenic Fishing Pole (Alliance) or Savage Fishing Pole (Horde) (Savage Fishing Pole - Item - World of Warcraft) but seeing as the 200 buff is 10 min with 20 min cool down, i didnt know if this bot would be able to go back and forth from bait in my bag to the pole.

would it or would it just use either continuously?
    Right now the bot prefers inventory lures over equipment lures, so it would use your inventory ones until it was empty and then the pole. I'm working on a feature to allow the user to select the order preference of lures.

Originally Posted by SkyeHeart29 View Post
    I get this error a lot, and it's really annoying because I lose a lot of fishing time. I've never posted before. Maybe someone can help.

Code:
    [03/01/15 5:28:27.5336 AM] [INFO] Casting Fishing 
    [03/01/15 5:28:33.5139 AM] [ERROR] Stopping bot because we could not execute code required to continue 
    CoolFishNS.Exceptions.CodeInjectionFailedException: Failed to inject code after 3 seconds. Last Error: 203
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.InjectAndExecute(IEnumerable`1 asm) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 231
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.InternalExecute(IntPtr executeCommandPtr, IntPtr returnVarsNamesPtr, Int32 numberOfReturnVars, IntPtr returnVarsPtr) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 521
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.ExecuteScript(String executeCommand, IEnumerable`1 commands) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 327
       at CoolFishNS.Management.CoolManager.HookingLua.DxHook.ExecuteScript(String command, String returnVariableName) in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFish\Management\CoolManager\HookingLua\DxHook.cs:line 273
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.States.StateApplyLure.Run() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\States\StateApplyLure.cs:line 46
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.CoolFishEngine.Pulse() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\CoolFishEngine.cs:line 159
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.CoolFishEngine.Run() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\CoolFishEngine.cs:line 174
    [03/01/15 5:28:33.9790 AM] [INFO] Engine Stopped
    I'm working on a fix for this as well. I have been having a hard time finding the root cause.
    ~Unknown~

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheUnknownDev

madilo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got detected using this bot. I was fishing at Nagrand and i went away for about an hour. I dont know how the detected me. Maybe someone wispered me and then he reported . Or blizzard detected the running bot. I dont know. Anyone else got detected? The ban is 72 hours btw and dont know about the next. i use pvp bots 5-6 BC and got banned 3 times in a row 2,8 and the 3rd one was 24 hours.

wysron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got banned(72h) too after 4-5 hours of moniotred botting in nagrand *disconnect* logging back *this account has been banned* its my first ever ban

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madilo View Post
    I just got detected using this bot. I was fishing at Nagrand and i went away for about an hour. I dont know how the detected me. Maybe someone wispered me and then he reported . Or blizzard detected the running bot. I dont know. Anyone else got detected? The ban is 72 hours btw and dont know about the next. i use pvp bots 5-6 BC and got banned 3 times in a row 2,8 and the 3rd one was 24 hours.
    Originally Posted by wysron View Post
    got banned(72h) too after 4-5 hours of moniotred botting in nagrand *disconnect* logging back *this account has been banned* its my first ever ban
    I'm not aware of Blizzard actively detecting and banning against CoolFish specifically. Generally, when they target a bot directly, they detect it for weeks/months and then have a perm ban wave for all users. When I say temp bans like you two describe, it is due to bot-like behavior or player reports. For example, staying in one place fishing for way too long, flooding the AH with fish, or using other bots could cause this.

None the less I will look into it to see if there is anything I can do on my end.
    ~Unknown~

wysron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first ive been not using any other bots , all yield was keept in banks on 5 characters(nothing was sold on ah) and ive been chaning place every 5 lunkers (approximately 1hour in one location) i was active speaking on guild chat and /w my friends and suddenly dc. had 3 weeks break from using this bot
    hope this helps

applesauce12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    Right now the bot prefers inventory lures over equipment lures, so it would use your inventory ones until it was empty and then the pole. I'm working on a feature to allow the user to select the order preference of lures.

I'm working on a fix for this as well. I have been having a hard time finding the root cause.
    thank you! it would be nice to go back and forth form the pole and bait seeing as it too is a 200 buff but has a 20 min cooldown, and would cut down on my worm usage by half. this wasnt a problem until 6.1. where worm, pole and hat drop was nerfed HARD and lunker drop rate increased insanely (1 every 10 fish usually!) which makes it hard to make gold off the pets now.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wysron View Post
    first ive been not using any other bots , all yield was keept in banks on 5 characters(nothing was sold on ah) and ive been chaning place every 5 lunkers (approximately 1hour in one location) i was active speaking on guild chat and /w my friends and suddenly dc. had 3 weeks break from using this bot
    hope this helps
    Software detection would likely = ban on attach

I've watches my bots while fishing & it seems more & more players assume anyone doing anything "boring" is a bot.

Some lunatics even follow a person around.

If you really suspect detection.. fish in your garrison every day for less than 5 hours. Only there & see your outcome ;-)
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

bluesamoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Created an account to post here. First of all, I love this bot. I found it really easy to setup and the controls of it are really intuitive. The only thing I dont get yet is the whole item id thing, but im sure ill get it. Anway, I came here to ask for a new feature.

We can use different lures, which is awesome, but 6.1 added somthing that I would really love to use while fishing.

Bladebone Hook - Item - World of Warcraft

This item is called the Bladebone Hook. When applied, it automatically filets all fish you catch for one hour. The problem I am finiding is when I leave my bot to run for multiple hours, I can't keep this buff active without coming to my PC for every hour.

Think you can look into it? Thanks again, and I love your fishing bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    Software detection would likely = ban on attach

I've watches my bots while fishing & it seems more & more players assume anyone doing anything "boring" is a bot.

Some lunatics even follow a person around.

If you really suspect detection.. fish in your garrison every day for less than 5 hours. Only there & see your outcome ;-)
    Yeah, anyone I know generally uses it in their garrison, and no bans from that from what I can see unless for other reasons.

Originally Posted by bluesamoth View Post
    Hi!
    Created an account to post here. First of all, I love this bot. I found it really easy to setup and the controls of it are really intuitive. The only thing I dont get yet is the whole item id thing, but im sure ill get it. Anway, I came here to ask for a new feature.

We can use different lures, which is awesome, but 6.1 added somthing that I would really love to use while fishing.

Bladebone Hook - Item - World of Warcraft

This item is called the Bladebone Hook. When applied, it automatically filets all fish you catch for one hour. The problem I am finiding is when I leave my bot to run for multiple hours, I can't keep this buff active without coming to my PC for every hour.

Think you can look into it? Thanks again, and I love your fishing bot.
    Yeah, I saw this added in 6.1 I'll make an effort to add it in soon.
    ~Unknown~

cyay918's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there, I have 2 minor issues and a suggestion.

Minor Issue #1. When I let the bot run for a while and I stop it, it shows a log of the things that was not looted. In that list are several fish that are actually the fish the bot is setup to catch. Of course I catch a lot more, but I am curious as to why it doesn't always loot the fish.

Minor Issue #2. Im getting a message in the window that reads "ERROR" an unhandled error has occured on another thread. Doesn't seem to affect the bot, but I have never seen this until 6.1 was released.

Suggestion - The ability to change the sound file of the whisper alarm to perhaps a wav file that we can put in the installation directory or something. I prefer something like an alarm sound to grab my attention if I am doing something around the house while its running. I would also like the option for this sound to play if the bot stops working. For example, if WoW lags or disconnects, we dont have any indication of that until we just discover it. Would be nice for your program to sound an alarm when it stops working.

Thanks for your work on this project and developing it!

Ibglitrbug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance this is going to be updated soon ??

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ibglitrbug View Post
    Any chance this is going to be updated soon ??
    I don't have a lot of dev time on this project so I can't provide any estimates. I made it open source so anyone could send pull requests or release their own versions.
    ~Unknown~

SkyeHeart29's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend is too lazy to make an account on this forum, and I couldn't fix his problem. Is there something he's doing wrong? He gets this code non-stop.
    Code:
       at CoolFishBotNS.FiniteStateMachine.States.StateDoLoot.Run() in c:\projects\coolfish\CoolFish\CoolFishBot\FiniteStateMachine\States\StateDoLoot.cs:line 39

Meiby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please help someone. (:

I am attached to my game (I think) but it says I have no bots to choose from and cannot press start.

"[12:02:15.13 PM] [INFO] Please select a bot from the drop down"

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast