0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sebaision View Post
    Not too sure what happened to this thread. This weekend seems to have brought some really weak trolls. Honestly I feel like he should just close the thread. This place has just turned into a bunch of people complaining when it's not updated, or questions that have been answered 20x before. Just look at the posts. Nobody talks on the forums when it is up to date. This kinda horseshit is why he doesn't care enough to update it as fast as humanly possible. He barely plays anymore. Luckily, few people know who he is and can't harass him in other places. He should just close this forum and only use his github because this is ridiculous.
    I am sorry, but I realy don't feel like checking through 103 pages and hope to find a problem for my specific problem :/ If the problem is so common then I'm sure there is plenty of people who are capable of giving an answer even though the question might have been answer on page 48 or not

tMorph — 64-bit Morpher (updated for Legion)
    mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what hell just happened in here. Seriously all should be gratefull to journey. This is one of the most amazin programs there is and living without is pain i know but still its free and journey already informed us that there won't be update before 9-10th so be patient seriously. If i had power i would banish you guys to oblivion little douches

Crook1d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Here's the thing. although you do make some valid points; This is the internet. We have rules on this forum. I would MUCH rather people think twice before posting something toxic, rather than just ignore it because philosophically it's "the right thing to do". We rely on our users to report behavior like this and I'm in this thread because someone did exactly that. We're not here to take you by the hand. If anyone, no matter their status on this forum, comes here and posts something with the sole intent of complaining and being negative towards someone who spends time to contribute here... Well they're in for a rough ride and if repeated, they will be removed from here. This is the difference between real life philosophy and how an online community should be ran.

I do thank you for your input though.
    Parog,

I can appreciate your posture. However, acting a certain way because "this is the internet" is nothing more than an "appeal to tradition" logical fallacy. It's not an excuse to act irrational (I am not claiming you assume this).

I also think we agree mostly as my sentiment was as such: ignoring toxic posts (and/or reporting them) will cease further toxic posts. Given 'this is the internet', trolls will be less likely to post if they do not see community members jumping at opportunities to reply to them.

My second point was that replying negatively to someone being respectful presents the exact problem you presumably despise. Regardless as to how much you know, who you are or how much you appreciate Journey.

A troll posting something negative breeds a negative reply. Someone posting a question without a negative connotation and immediately a judgmental person (despite if his/her intentions were just or warranted) regurgitates a negative reply. How can anyone see this as an effective course of action?

To put it bluntly; if you have nothing valuable to say without being negative -- refrain from posting. Otherwise, you're just contaminating an otherwise healthy discussion regardless of intention.

Saltychip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cmon bro trump was voted to be president today its time to update this. make tmorph great again!

Yousef A Awad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, is tMorph not updated for 7.1? It says that it's outdated!

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yousef A Awad View Post
    Hey, is tMorph not updated for 7.1? It says that it's outdated!
    Its not updated to 7.1. which you should already know

There was blizzcon and Journey had no time to update. We should expect new update today or tomorrow 9 or 10th but its completely plausible that he is busy. Be patient and wait

Xpanda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Its not updated to 7.1. which you should already know

There was blizzcon and Journey had no time to update. We should expect new update today or tomorrow 9 or 10th but its completely plausible that he is busy. Be patient and wait

Is Blizzard aware that one of their "employees" are creating and maintaining this 3d party program tmorph?

Bo0gY's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xpanda View Post
    Is Blizzard aware that one of their "employees" are creating and maintaining this 3d party program tmorph?

sure he is an employee and not just a normal blizzcon visitor?

Sebaision's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bo0gY View Post
    They know, and yes, he is technically an employee as he moderates the pvp events.

FrostmeyN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Journey,

Been using tMorph since you launched it, and I made an account just to give you my personal thanks. You are doing some heavy coding in this and as a coder, I salute you.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xpanda View Post
    And you do realise that blizzard does not care about tmorph. Tmorph harms no one and it brings joy to players. So why would they be bothered with this? Its like win win situation

Galinda's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bo0gY View Post
    He does Admin stuff for tournaments afaik. It's all his business and no one elses what he does really but Blizard isnt really gonna give a shit. This is like legalised drugs.

Zefy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the ToS it states any third party program that modifies the game is breaking ToS, so I guess they just pick and choose what is ok and what isn't, if anyone remembers in the old days you had to actually download a file and put it in your wow directory to be able to model change, and I remember you were able to be banned for that.

emmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zefy View Post
    In the ToS it states any third party program that modifies the game is breaking ToS, so I guess they just pick and choose what is ok and what isn't, if anyone remembers in the old days you had to actually download a file and put it in your wow directory to be able to model change, and I remember you were able to be banned for that.
    No one has been banned for cosmetic and client-side changes. At least not as far as I can tell, and I've been model changing since early vanilla back when Dopefish and his crew was making videos about it.

What they DID ban were people who used the old model changing methods to exploit; removing gates in BGs, making campfires into giant staircases, removing entire floors in raids to skip bosses etc etc. They were all possible by the same method as changing mounts and gear, but tMorph does NOT allow you to do anything like that.

No one has gotten banned for tMorph usage either, and not even ****ing live streamers on twitch get banned for using it blatantly and obviously there. They've shown macros, the actual injection of the program and thousands of hours of gameplay and not one single person has been banned for it.

tMorph is for all intents and purposes just an addon. Yes, technically it violates ToS and Blizzard therefore can't openly support it, but it affects no one except your own client, and it's purely cosmetic, which is most likely why they don't crack down hard on it.
    woop woop phoakin diddy daunauts!

raventhrone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo Journey, old time user here. Used the tmorph since launch and been grateful and thankful the entire time. I think we are blessed to have someone to make this program active for each patch over and over. I cannot thank you enough but just want you to know I'm very happy about the work you put into this!

Honestly wouldn't mind paying a small fee monthly or so to be able to use it so we can get rid of all these small pricks coming on this forum just to flame!

Now to the spoiled little brats who can't seem to understand that there's more to it than just the program itself, zip your little mouths and be patient for updates.

Making complains and stressing the guy WON'T HELP IT GO FASTER. For whatever reason he might not just have the time at the very moment OR EVER AGAIN.

Who knows? It's up to Journey to decide weather or not TMORPH will live or not.

Kudos from a one of the veterans of WOW, thank you for making me play Orc full time without having to choose a side!

Big ups to a living legend!!

PEACE and LOVE

// RaveN