Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you can allow it to work in the second action bar? My fishing actions are all there but the program automatically switches is to my default action bar. Other than that, great program!

Yeti Wild Catch - Advanced stationary fishing bot
    Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dazzled View Post
    Any chance you can allow it to work in the second action bar? My fishing actions are all there but the program automatically switches is to my default action bar. Other than that, great program!
    Please see my response here: . (Yeti Wild Catch - Advanced stationary fishing bot)

mbg862002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so could i get a how to start this bot up perhaps i am overlooking something simple and i just dont see it, I first start it up in admin mode and then i start wow up in window mode i move my fishing to 0 which is default for the program i then hit start fishing it tells me to focus window and then just sits there and does nothing. Do i need to turn off auto loot or something or perhaps it takes the bot a few minutes to warm up before it does something or idk. Just trying to get it to work is all since I see others using it I would like to be able to use this tool too

Dazzled's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xroz View Post
    Would it be possible to add support for the bot, to use a different skill bar?
    As of now, it wants the fishing skill and lures to be on bar 1, which means that I have to move around with my active class skills, and remember to put them back in place when playing manually again.
    I figured it out! The program holds shift down for some odd reason. So when your fishing skill is placed on the key "1" but on your second action bar it is essentially hitting "Shift 1" which switches it over to the default action bar. To avoid this, all I did was add another fishing spell to the higher keys (example "0") Shift 0 won't change action bars and you can now use your second action bar.

NOTE: Any time funtion such as bait won't be affected. So feel free to load up numbers 1-5 with whatever. Just make your "Fishing" spell 6-0,-, or =
    Last edited by Dazzled; 12-08-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mbg862002 View Post
    so could i get a how to start this bot up perhaps i am overlooking something simple and i just dont see it, I first start it up in admin mode and then i start wow up in window mode i move my fishing to 0 which is default for the program i then hit start fishing it tells me to focus window and then just sits there and does nothing. Do i need to turn off auto loot or something or perhaps it takes the bot a few minutes to warm up before it does something or idk. Just trying to get it to work is all since I see others using it I would like to be able to use this tool too
    Open Wild-Catch (doesn't have to be in admin mode unless you're running WoW in admin mode). Assuming your bindings are correct and you got Auto-Loot enabled, simply click the rocket-ship and focus the WoW window. If the icons come back that means Wild-Catch has started and should start fishing immediately. They could be a delay if you have human-characteristics enabled, but that's RNG based. Oh and one more thing, if you're playing in Windowed Mode (not windowed fullscreen), don't maximize the window, as that could cause problems - if background mode is enabled then it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Dazzled View Post
    I figured it out! The program holds shift down for some odd reason. So when your fishing skill is placed on the key "1" but on your second action bar it is essentially hitting "Shift 1" which switches it over to the default action bar. To avoid this, all I did was add another fishing spell to the higher keys (example "0") Shift 0 won't change action bars and you can now use your second action bar.
    That shouldn't happen unless you enable the shift modifier (the + button next to the key binding).

Filint's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    23/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads-up - it doesn't like doing the Background mode if you set the binding to ' - that is, a single apostrophe.

Apart from that, extremely useful tool - thanks!

Edit: When this error occurred the apostrophe was bound in the WoW Client.
    Last edited by Filint; 12-11-2014 at 07:28 AM.

cerobinson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're having problems with background mode, you have to go into your in-game key bindings, in the Targeting section, and set the "Interact With Mouseover" key bind to be the same as what you have set in Wild Catch. Also, if an option in Wild Catch is gray, that means it is enabled. That threw me off since gray *usually* means something is disabled, but here it means it is enabled.

Lebep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Torpedoes !
    Thanks for the soft, it worked very well
    But with the recent hotfix, I got "Unsupported Game version", just like unrealnightmare last week.

Sylenos's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let this baby run for a few hours today while I was working on some other things. Logged out of WoW for a break, got a ninja hotfix patch. Now getting "Unsupported Game Version" error as Lebep above. Hope you can get something through. I really love this program.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lebep View Post
    But with the recent hotfix, I got "Unsupported Game version", just like unrealnightmare last week.
    Originally Posted by Sylenos View Post
    Let this baby run for a few hours today while I was working on some other things. Logged out of WoW for a break, got a ninja hotfix patch. Now getting "Unsupported Game Version" error as Lebep above. Hope you can get something through. I really love this program.
    Should work now. I try to update as soon as I can, usually shortly after I get the patch on the US realms, sorry if you get it sooner and I don't notice it.

Sylenos's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Should work now. I try to update as soon as I can, usually shortly after I get the patch on the US realms, sorry if you get it sooner and I don't notice it.
    No worries, MUCH appreciated for your time and effort in keeping this current!

gaojq1999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still says "unsupported game version". it happened just now.

colincancer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the great release and hard work Torpedoes, bot is currently working great for me.

Originally Posted by gaojq1999 View Post
    Anyone else still having problems getting the bot to work after the update just make sure you download the latest version of Wild Catch, you've updated the game completely through the battle.net client and ensure your wow version is running on "6.0.3 (19342)" and then your bot should be working again.
    #JODYS'WATCHiN

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gaojq1999 View Post
    Originally Posted by colincancer View Post
    Anyone else still having problems getting the bot to work after the update just make sure you download the latest version of Wild Catch, you've updated the game completely through the battle.net client and ensure your wow version is running on "6.0.3 (19342)" and then your bot should be working again.
    You don't have to download Wild-Catch again, if there's an update it will tell you. Simply restart the application. Also make sure the version of your WoW matches the currently supported version on the first page of this thread. If the build is bigger that means an update is on it's way.

gaojq1999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, ended up I was playing outdated wow, thanks for the help!

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234567891056 ... LastLast