0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmochamps View Post
    he did not make this himself its been out for years, changed a few codes and called it his.....how disrespectful give credit to the original maker...
    Where is the original code? He did say he pieced it together not knowing coding so, but I suppose if enough was copied.

omg~so~fast  -  Honorbuddy Archaeology Teleport Plugin
    -stalker-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he did not make this himself its been out for years, changed a few codes and called it his.....how disrespectful give credit to the original maker...
    It uses two things to teleport (Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location to find out the teleport locations & Lua.DoString to "communicate" with the hack), the rest is checking if the digsite has been changed (no need to teleport if it has not been changed) and to ensure the teleport is done correctly (dismount if you are mounted, stop running if you are running & not teleporting if player is near).

Add Honorbuddy.exe as reference to your project (VS), there you can find all the things I used (they are btw. honorbuddy built-in)

So tell me how to create a plugin which teleports to the digsites without using one of the above?

But I guess you have no ****ing clue about that anyway... CurrentDigsite.Location, Lua.DoString and overridden Pulse & Initialize methods. That must be stolen code trololo.

So post the original code here!

Originally Posted by jonni67 View Post
    He did say he pieced it together not knowing coding so, but I suppose if enough was copied.
    Pieced together? Where did I say such thing?
    Before I started this I knew some basic stuff like easy methods with parameter and some simple things. Objects caused a headache, I first used Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.Digsite.Location and got an object error & I was not knowing what was wrong, then found out about CurrentDigsite.Location and so on. I still have no clue about advanced programming and therefore I do not claim to have a clue about programming at all!

mmochamps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats funny I seen that there was a plugin exactly like this on the NA forums and the snowball forums before they were taken down, Just stop lying will ya changing the code any scrub can do that even my dog... maybe make something from scratch and you will learn something kid..

Ok here is your so called code..

string telecoords = ".go " + telepoint.X + " " + telepoint.Y + " " + telepoint.Z;
    Lua.DoString("SendChatMessage(\"" + telecoords + "\")");

And the ORIGINAL CODE

"Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location;"

string teleport = ".go " + location.X + " " + location.Y + " " + location.Z;

Lua.DoString("SendChatMessage(\"" + teleport + "\")");

Also the method YOU used in the Lua.DoString is super old and never used in anything anymore while anything new uses

Lua.DoString("SendChatmessage("{0}"), teleport)

Golf Clap to you, Why you keep lying? I have the whole code of the original so stop talking shit and face it you did not make it
    Last edited by mmochamps; 07-27-2012 at 10:19 AM.

-stalker-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

string telecoords = ".go " + telepoint.X + " " + telepoint.Y + " " + telepoint.Z;
    Lua.DoString("SendChatMessage(\"" + telecoords + "\")");
    The hack needs a string with exactly that structure, in the first version I was using Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location.ToString() and then I filtered out the commas & "<" & ">" symbols with an extra method which was unnecessary.

Also the method YOU used in the Lua.DoString is super old and never used in anything anymore while anything new uses

Lua.DoString("SendChatmessage("{0}"), teleport)
    Golf clap, your super new way of calling that method does not even work!

Thats funny I seen that there was a plugin exactly like this on the NA forums and the snowball forums before they were taken down
    I will ask Jadd about that maybe he still has those backups (sn0wball forum was taken down last month), then he can have a look!

"Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location;"
    This does not even work!
    This would:

WoWPoint location = Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location;

So basically I should have made a plugin without Bots.ArchaeologyBuddy.ArchBuddy.CurrentDigsite.Location, making a string based on the location coordinates and sending them to WoW.
    Good luck finding out the digsite coordinates & getting the hack to teleport without those mentioned above!

But anyway, I take this down & then I will wait for Jadd's answer.
    Last edited by -stalker-; 07-27-2012 at 12:09 PM.

mmochamps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah well here is the ORIGINAL one you coped off in the first place, Just to show everyone that you did not make it up yourself. //!CompilerOption:AddRef:System.Runtime.Remoting.dll using System; using Sys - Pastebin.com

natfoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both the comparisons look quite a bit like a simply version of my work and pieces taken out and used. While there is quite a bit different there is also a lot of things that are the same. Same with the questing plugin. It is quite a bit different though so it can be argued either way. All of these ideas have been done and posted just never to ownedcore itself. If you swear that this is purly your work from scratch then I will take your word for it. But if you took the idea, the layout, or parts of the methods I used then at least say thanks to Natfoth. I don't care if you release it but give credit where credit is due, unless you are 100% positive this was entirely your idea/work/code. If it is your idea and work then its an awesome plugin and glad to see people working on more things.
    Last edited by natfoth; 07-27-2012 at 01:11 PM.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by natfoth View Post
    Both the comparisons look quite a bit like a simply version of my work and pieces taken out and used. While there is quite a bit different there is also a lot of things that are the same. Same with the questing plugin. It is quite a bit different though so it can be argued either way. All of these ideas have been done and posted just never to ownedcore itself. If you swear that this is purly your work from scratch then I will take your word for it. But if you took the idea, the layout, or parts of the methods I used then at least say thanks to Natfoth. I don't care if you release it but give credit where credit is due, unless you are 100% positive this was entirely your idea/work/code. If it is your idea and work then its an awesome plugin and glad to see people working on more things.
    You are a good man hopefully you and storm will reach a middle ground. It seems you are ok with him using your code just want credit which is respectful.

Now to mmo nath has responded your job here is done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take this away from ownedcore, sometimes, its just so not worth it here anymore.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PureLife View Post
    Take this away from ownedcore, sometimes, its just so not worth it here anymore.
    And how would you motivate that? Nevermind, read the thread and hope credit goes where credit is due.

bloodraw08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123