PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 729 of 779 FirstFirst ... 229629679725726727728729730731732733 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 11681
    nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thenthelies View Post
    Any idea why my fresh PTR client WONT launch x84 version of WoW?

I checked 32bit client in launcher options and tried launching it manually via Wow.exe in the client folder, but it always, no matter what, launches 64bit WoW >.<
    delete the 64 bit exe file and it will launch 32 bit.
    Supporter of Frozen.

PQR - Rotation Bot
    thenthelies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    delete the 64 bit exe file and it will launch 32 bit.
    cheers!!!!

Vogel81's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    Trailer for my upcoming Rogue PvP profile, including some original features

Can't wait!

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is there a way to to time canceling an ability such as Burning Rush. like 3 second and the profile will cancel the ability.

kuukuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vinshom View Post
    Hi, is there a way to to time canceling an ability such as Burning Rush. like 3 second and the profile will cancel the ability.
    Should be able to I would think. Just make a timer and when it hits 3 seconds, cancel the ability however it's cancelled? Same way we currently pool energy or such when an ability is about to come off cooldown should work fine I would think, but obviously I haven't done any testing to back it up.
    Former PQR Developer

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    Should be able to I would think. Just make a timer and when it hits 3 seconds, cancel the ability however it's cancelled? Same way we currently pool energy or such when an ability is about to come off cooldown should work fine I would think, but obviously I haven't done any testing to back it up.
    Thank you Kuukuu!!

jkleetz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone pointed me to this PQR bot and I tried it for a day ( I am very xped with coding ) and I was just wondering some things:

Is PQR able to do AoE casting automatically? Or keybind other things other than alt, control, shift, and mouse buttons? Is it able to reliably scan every enemy in a radius from a given unit? Is it able to do line of sight checking or reliable distance checking without errors or lag? Im not really sure what all the fuss is about with this PQR, it seems as though you can accomplish what PQR does with just a LUA unlocker.

Can someone please tell me what PQR does that a LUA unlocker cant?

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jkleetz View Post
    Someone pointed me to this PQR bot and I tried it for a day ( I am very xped with coding ) and I was just wondering some things:

Is PQR able to do AoE casting automatically? Or keybind other things other than alt, control, shift, and mouse buttons? Is it able to reliably scan every enemy in a radius from a given unit? Is it able to do line of sight checking or reliable distance checking without errors or lag? Im not really sure what all the fuss is about with this PQR, it seems as though you can accomplish what PQR does with just a LUA unlocker.

Can someone please tell me what PQR does that a LUA unlocker cant?
    if by AoE casting automatically you think of positioning mouse over a desired target then no. You have to position yourself and then aoe can be casted on mouseover with a keybind. For now there is no way to keybind other keys than shift, alt, control but you can use ingame macros and keybind them to any key and make PQR respond to that, so it's a kind of a workaround and I must say it works very nice. Scanning enemy is possible but not in PQR itself, you have to be a bit creative about it . LOS is a major issue as it's being throtthled on a 3 sec basis, meaninig you can run 1 LOS check in 3 secs with PQR_IsOutOfSight(). you can check more at PQR Custom Functions - PQRotation Wiki . And as for last, PQR is managing your abilities, recast delays, follows the rotation list etc.... while Lua Unlocker well....only unlocks
    Supporter of Frozen.

MrBrain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why there are no petbattle profiles out yet, i think it would be a very good use to the community.

jkleetz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    if by AoE casting automatically you think of positioning mouse over a desired target then no. You have to position yourself and then aoe can be casted on mouseover with a keybind. For now there is no way to keybind other keys than shift, alt, control but you can use ingame macros and keybind them to any key and make PQR respond to that, so it's a kind of a workaround and I must say it works very nice. Scanning enemy is possible but not in PQR itself, you have to be a bit creative about it . LOS is a major issue as it's being throtthled on a 3 sec basis, meaninig you can run 1 LOS check in 3 secs with PQR_IsOutOfSight(). you can check more at PQR Custom Functions - PQRotation Wiki . And as for last, PQR is managing your abilities, recast delays, follows the rotation list etc.... while Lua Unlocker well....only unlocks
    Oh, well with a lua unlocker i can just write my own custom addon to do all the things youre saying (recast delays, rotation) i think i can just stick to what i was doing. Thanks for the info.

I guess the PQR is more for the GUI and not actual functionality.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrBrain1 View Post
    why there are no petbattle profiles out yet, i think it would be a very good use to the community.
    Codemylife has a pet battle-profile, check the bots maps and profiles section. I think he has released it.

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jkleetz View Post
    Oh, well with a lua unlocker i can just write my own custom addon to do all the things youre saying (recast delays, rotation) i think i can just stick to what i was doing. Thanks for the info.

I guess the PQR is more for the GUI and not actual functionality.
    It's blatantly obvious what it does. The fact you even need to ask makes me wonder if you are as brilliant as your smug attitude tries to imply. It's a convenient wrapper for LUA execution which provides a solid API plus flexibility in terms of managing multiple rotations. If you don't need that functionality or flexibility then you don't need it, pretty simple.

MrBrain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Codemylife has a pet battle-profile, check the bots maps and profiles section. I think he has released it.
    did i missed it? i don't find it. In his svn he has "pokerotation", but i don't know if thats it.

daveyboyuk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have ptr offsets ?

jkleetz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    It's blatantly obvious what it does. The fact you even need to ask makes me wonder if you are as brilliant as your smug attitude tries to imply. It's a convenient wrapper for LUA execution which provides a solid API plus flexibility in terms of managing multiple rotations. If you don't need that functionality or flexibility then you don't need it, pretty simple.
    It doesn't seem as though it provides any additional API, is what I'm saying. The "solid API" that you're talking about is just straight wow API (which would be provided by an unlocker). The only useful ones provided by PQR would be the line of sight and distance checking, however they are either buggy or don't work properly.