PQR - Rotation Bot menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 368 of 779 FirstFirst ... 268318364365366367368369370371372418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 11681
    Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be releasing a new version of PQR in the next couple days (v2.0.20 or 2.1... whatever I decide) after some testing with a couple minor changes:

New: PQR_ItemAvailable(itemID) - Returns true if the item is available for use (equipped and off CD if armor, just off CD if an item in bag), nil otherwise.
    New: PQR_ItemSlot(itemID) - Returns the slot ID for the specified item.
    New: PQR_ItemCooldown(itemID) - Returns the time in seconds before an item will be available.
    These 3 functions should make item use far easier to implement.

I am also going to be adding a new "Legacy Cast Mode" option in the Rotations Config. By default, for existing profiles, this will be enabled. New profiles will have this disabled. This should prevent any rotations from breaking.
    This being disabled will cause PQR to translate the spell ID to spell name then use CastSpellByName() instead of directly using CastSpellByID(), avoiding the UI lockup issue that Blizzard has. This should remove the need to use CastSpellByName() on replacement spells, so you can go back to using the spell ID in the ability like before for replacement spells.
    Last edited by Xelper; 10-30-2012 at 07:45 PM.

PQR - Rotation Bot
    sportplayer2k's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow no feedback on my survival hunter profile I linked couple of days ago? must be good or no ones using it.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

17644's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont know or care if im allowed to post this here or not (im at my last resort to get some working profiles.) but:
    I'm willing to pay decent for someone to give/find me some working profiles for patch 3.3.5. Pretty much any class/spec will do.

teariki's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, Since MOP runnign PQR (updated to latest) seems to really lag my pc, heaps of dropped frames. Running on a level 90 combat rogue, using - XRN5COMPVE, as soon as i enable the rotation, it becomes unplayable. Does anyone have any ideas or can point me to another combat profile i could try? Thanks kindly

also looking for a current assas/sub PVP profile. having real trouble searching :S thanks in advance
    Last edited by teariki; 10-30-2012 at 11:59 PM.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    I'm going to be releasing a new version of PQR in the next couple days (v2.0.20 or 2.1... whatever I decide) after some testing with a couple minor changes:

New: PQR_ItemAvailable(itemID) - Returns true if the item is available for use (equipped and off CD if armor, just off CD if an item in bag), nil otherwise.
    New: PQR_ItemSlot(itemID) - Returns the slot ID for the specified item.
    New: PQR_ItemCooldown(itemID) - Returns the time in seconds before an item will be available.
    These 3 functions should make item use far easier to implement.

I am also going to be adding a new "Legacy Cast Mode" option in the Rotations Config. By default, for existing profiles, this will be enabled. New profiles will have this disabled. This should prevent any rotations from breaking.
    This being disabled will cause PQR to translate the spell ID to spell name then use CastSpellByName() instead of directly using CastSpellByID(), avoiding the UI lockup issue that Blizzard has. This should remove the need to use CastSpellByName() on replacement spells, so you can go back to using the spell ID in the ability like before for replacement spells.
    Would it be any way possible to also add in a second box for a second spellID? For example, with un-glyphed Savage Road (Druid Spell), the spellID is 52610, while the glyphed version's spellID is 127538. Make the "Main SpellID" the one where it is un-glyphed or stock spellID and the "Secondary SpellID" the spellID of the glyphed spell or morphed spell as it's sometimes called. Because even if you do use CastSpellByName() that your implementing, on some spells, even using GetSpellInfo(spellID) then plugging that into CastSpellByName() will still not work.

The reasoning behind the above is how the 2-Piece Feral Druid Proc was in Cataclysm Tier 12. The free ravage you got from that 2-Piece was in fact "Ravage!" instead of "Ravage." Notice the "!" at the end of the first. With the new morphed spell's, specifically Shred glyphed and Savage Roar glyphed (though you could actually get by with using the default Savage Roar spellID even if it was glyphed, don't know why), their name is changed to "Shred!" or "Savage Road!" instead of just the name without the "!."

If the above is not implemented in some way or another, CastSpellByName() is still going to have to be used on some spells. Remind you, you will not have to use it on all Abilities, which you are mainly fixing, but you will still have to use it on quite a few that get changed by either glyphs or Talents or other changes not mentioned.

llamageek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is Sheuron's profile i believe? it has a problem with the range check code either in Initialize or Offensive spells i cant remember which one.

MACH9 WoW Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willing to donate if someone can make a good demo profile!

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update for my Feral DPS Druid profile pushed. Nature's Swiftness is now supported for use on every 3rd rip (when it's off Cooldown). It is far from perfect but is a good point for me to start at. I noticed other problem's with my rotation as well while in LFR that I will try to fix in the coming days. Right now, I am done coding for the day and will probably get some more fixes in tomorrow that will hopefully fix some of the bugs I have seen. Will also try and get Nature's Vigil as well as Force of Nature coded in tomorrow as well. No guarantee on this one though as Force of Nature is one of those where the DPS will actually have to pay attention where their mouse pointer is (who doesn't these days anyways ).

EDIT* I'll probably setup Force of Nature to where if Mouseover == Target then return true. That sorta thing. That way, It will not cast anywhere but where the player's target is at. Sounds easy right? Should be
    Last edited by firepong; 10-31-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cameronmc88 View Post
    Willing to donate if someone can make a good demo profile!
    Tried Sheepmoons or Blaythe's edit of his Demo-profile?

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2474208
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2533932

Sovietbobcat's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    wow no feedback on my survival hunter profile I linked couple of days ago? must be good or no ones using it.
    The profile works well, Auto pack switch when running is nice but got me caught out a few times.

A few times it would AotH/AotF switch while running, not as fast/much as KMD, could be a latency issue as mine is 180-200avg.

For me I edited a trash rotation into it, no CD's that are more then 1min Stamped, Readiness etc, saving them just for Bosses/Rares. Stuff under 1min are generally up in time of pulls eg, Dire Beast, Glaive Toss etc, rather then just use the all CD usage on or off.

Gate of the Setting Sun, Boss Raigonn, not attacking the weak spot.
    Last edited by Sovietbobcat; 10-31-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Addional info.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought both were broken, so I haven't tried them!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Sheeps demo-profile with success while leveling 85-90, so it should be good beyond that as well. Really simple to use too.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I've been using Sheeps demo-profile with success while leveling 85-90, so it should be good beyond that as well. Really simple to use too.
    Do you know about the edit? also I'm 90 and want to raid with it :P

Zyraxian's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to define a specific target by name within PQR? This would be really useful.

Eg.
    Code:
    CastSpellByName(GetSpellInfo(00000), "SomeCharactersName")
    or
    Code:
    local hp = UnitHealth("SomeCharactersName") / UnitHealthMax("SomeCharactersName") * 100
    Thanks!