PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 275 of 779 FirstFirst ... 175225271272273274275276277278279325375775 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11681
    bauwoo's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buba you have a Arms pvp profile??

PQR - Rotation Bot
    Camaris's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bauwoo View Post
    buba you have a Arms pvp profile??
    Magical Thread ([PQR] List of Community Rotations - Updated 09012012)

MACH9 WoW Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bu_ba_911 your making a Disc Priest PvP profile?

wtfnix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cameronmc88 View Post

Take a peek here for PQR Profiles

WoW Bot Maps And Profiles

derfred's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To Imdasandman;

Thanks a bunch for your 5.0.4 Frost DK profile, unfortunatley neither plague leech and outbreak seems to be working.

Ive tried tweaking it but no luck, am i missing something here or is that coding broken?

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derfred View Post
    To Imdasandman;

Thanks a bunch for your 5.0.4 Frost DK profile, unfortunatley neither plague leech and outbreak seems to be working.

Ive tried tweaking it but no luck, am i missing something here or is that coding broken?
    Give mine a shot until he gets back to you, plague leech is one of those hard-to-code abilities in my opinion, since it can only be used in these two ways:
    -- Outbreak is about to come off cooldown (less then 2 seconds)
    -- We have a rime proc, BP is about to expire and we have the unholy/death runes to plague strike, rime covering the howling blast.

I've tried to make this the best I can in my profile.

FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    FYI, my personal releases to the Team Nova SVN will be slowing down for a short while..... Working on revamping my Paladin code.... if it works out, i will also revamp Disc Priest as well in similar fashion...

Experiment will probably take about 2-3 days to complete depending on College and Work XD

Currently in the works...
    DPriest PvP
    HPally PvP
    Demo Warlock (teaming up with Crystal_Tech to get this on par with us playing by hand)

Currently on the Horizon:
    Frost DK
    Monks in general
    Originally Posted by cameronmc88 View Post
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ He just said he is...

Dozza's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are there any Monk WW profiles?

Niakrisse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

I promised that together with Averykey we will have a working (or at least test-ready) retribution PvP profile ready for yesterday evening/today. Sadly, not only aren't we ready (no Hand of Freedom code and no Emancipate) the profile keeps on tanking FPS like a boss (drop from ~50 to ~30). But - since I promised I'd have 'a' profile ready, I have one. Absolutely NOTHING special however at least it uses WoG and has the instant flag pick up/return feature :>

Features

- stays at 2-5 holy power unless we need to renew inquisition, then it casts inq whenever 3 or more HP are available. Templars verdicts are used ONLY at 5 hp (when without holy avenger!). This is mainly so that if under pressure you can use a WoG from 5 hp to 2, use one holy power generator and use another WoG (WoGs are used at 3+ HP, not 5).

- has a fully working rotation when under Holy Avenger. Uses Templars whenever available (3+ holy power).

- returns/takes flags in WSG and Twin Peaks instantly

-WoG is used when the character is below 65% hp. WoG used on player, party1, party 2,3,4 and 5. Maybe for target too, I dont remember :P

As I said, this is just a profile so that there is some profile with at least a bit of PvP utility. Mine and Averys profile (with hand of freedom etc etc) will probably take a bit longer to make.

LEFT SHIFT - pause

LEFT CONTROL - flash of light on target if no target flash of light on self

Ah, talents:

1. Long arm of the law
    2. I took burden of guilt but chose whatya want
    3. I chose sacred shield (NOTE: if you want the profile to auto apply Sacred shield go into Rotation Editor, chose the profile and rotation and put Sacred Shield (its on the left) under Word of Glory)
    4. Clemency
    5. Holy Avenger! of course

Even tho this profile is crappy it did take me 2-3 hours to make so please show your appreciation.

DOWNLOAD LINK

PS Ill probably upload a slight update later today.
    Last edited by Dominium; 09-17-2012 at 10:14 AM.

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Hey all,

I promised that together with Averykey we will have a working (or at least test-ready) retribution PvP profile ready for yesterday evening/today. Sadly, not only aren't we ready (no Hand of Freedom code and no Emancipate) the profile keeps on tanking FPS like a boss (drop from ~50 to ~30). But - since I promised I'd have 'a' profile ready, I have one. Absolutely NOTHING special however at least it uses WoG and has the instant flag pick up/return feature :>

Features

- stays at 2-5 holy power unless we need to renew inquisition, then it casts inq whenever 3 or more HP are available. Templars verdicts are used ONLY at 5 hp (when without holy avenger!). This is mainly so that if under pressure you can use a WoG from 5 hp to 2, use one holy power generator and use another WoG (WoGs are used at 3+ HP, not 5).

- has a fully working rotation when under Holy Avenger. Uses Templars whenever available (3+ holy power).

-WoG is used when the character is below 65% hp. WoG used on player, party1, party 2,3,4 and 5. Maybe for target too, I dont remember :P

As I said, this is just a profile so that there is some profile with at least a bit of PvP utility. Mine and Averys profile (with hand of freedom etc etc) will probably take a bit longer to make.

LEFT SHIFT - pause

Ah, talents:

1. Long arm of the law
    3. I chose sacred shield (NOTE: if you want the profile to auto apply Sacred shield go into Rotation Editor, chose the profile and rotation and put Sacred Shield (its on the left) under Word of Glory)
    4. Clemency

Even tho this profile is crappy it did take me 2-3 hours to make so please show your appreciation.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Do you think its possible to code in Selfless Healer too? casting free Flash of Light in pvp is imba!, could save up using holy power for templar!

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post. Please delete.
    Last edited by Taran32; 09-17-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Hey all,

Features

LEFT SHIFT - pause

Ah, talents:

1. Long arm of the law
    4. Clemency

DOWNLOAD LINK

@Dom,

Back on page 230 of this thread, someone had found and posted a fix for the FPS issues caused by some profiles. Turned out it was something to do with PQR Distance and only a matter of deleting some lines in the profiles to make them run AND run smoothly. Here's the post and my response to him when I had the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by megatruegoth View Post
    Sheuron got your Hunter BM profile working absolutely amazing...

For those one's which Sheuron's profiles don't work all you need to do is open Ability editor and edit OFFENSIVE SPELLS Ability there just delete these two lines

PHP Code:
    local DistanceToTarget = PQR_UnitDistance("player","target")

or ( not DistanceToTarget or DistanceToTarget > 40 )

Thanx to KleskRiver for giving me the Idea of fixing profile, page 170 this thread.
    He had a problem with frame rate, but this is fixing everything...

My response

Thank you SO much! This solved all of my FPS issues too, and I ran a quick test afterwards to verify and not only does the profile still run smoothly, my FPS doesn't drop by 30+ anymore. Thank you SO much. +Repped.

For anyone else still having FPS issues with specific profiles (it was Sheuron's for me), try this fix. Solved everything instantly.
    Last edited by Taran32; 09-17-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dom,

Just tested the smaller PvP profile you linked and it seemed to work OK on dummies, but stopped entirely when I entered the BGs. Just went into auto-attacking mode.
    Last edited by Taran32; 09-17-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    @Dom,

Back on page 230 of this thread, someone had found and posted a fix for the FPS issues caused by some profiles. Turned out it was something to do with PQR Distance and only a matter of deleting some lines in the profiles to make them run AND run smoothly. Here's the post and my response to him when I had the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by megatruegoth View Post
    Sheuron got your Hunter BM profile working absolutely amazing...

For those one's which Sheuron's profiles don't work all you need to do is open Ability editor and edit OFFENSIVE SPELLS Ability there just delete these two lines

PHP Code:
    local DistanceToTarget = PQR_UnitDistance("player","target")

or ( not DistanceToTarget or DistanceToTarget > 40 )

Thanx to KleskRiver for giving me the Idea of fixing profile, page 170 this thread.
    He had a problem with frame rate, but this is fixing everything...

My response

Thank you SO much! This solved all of my FPS issues too, and I ran a quick test afterwards to verify and not only does the profile still run smoothly, my FPS doesn't drop by 30+ anymore. Thank you SO much. +Repped.

For anyone else still having FPS issues with specific profiles (it was Sheuron's for me), try this fix. Solved everything instantly.
    Thanks ill try that out asap, got some free time atm.

@ Taran will look into that, very weird as I just played a BG with it myself ;p

@ Purelife yes of course! but definately not today as I said this is a crappy piece of code just for the couple days of random BGs