[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 679 of 731 FirstFirst ... 179579629675676677678679680681682683729 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 10955
    blacknightlll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 7132

(In Beta)

im trying to get hemo to cast. i have it as return true just to make it go off and this is what im getting on my debug but not executing in game.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    dklcfr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    attachments never get approved here upload it to an external image host

frII's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI bu_ba!
    About warrior PVP profile.
    You said that the SD was a test in PVP.And i must say,that it didnt work very well.
    Main "problem" is rage.A lot of times,because of all jumping in stances there no rage to use abilites.So I need time to generate it.
    Could u make 1 exactly same profile but without SD?
    Best regards.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frII View Post
    HI bu_ba!
    About warrior PVP profile.
    You said that the SD was a test in PVP.And i must say,that it didnt work very well.
    Main "problem" is rage.A lot of times,because of all jumping in stances there no rage to use abilites.So I need time to generate it.
    Could u make 1 exactly same profile but without SD?
    Best regards.
    ........ there's one already in there called burst or whatever

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Calidris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using boss 7.3 Arms profile, and im trying create a profile that just changes Heroic Strike whit Cleave.

But i really dont get how this work. Is it possible to do this in any easy way?

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Calidris View Post
    Im using boss 7.3 Arms profile, and im trying create a profile that just changes Heroic Strike whit Cleave.

But i really dont get how this work. Is it possible to do this in any easy way?
    maybe open up the ability editor and replace the heroic strike spell id with the cleave spellid?

Calidris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help

fluxflux's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dklcfr View Post
    @xelper tried your "beta" exe, and getting "jab returned true executing ability" in the debug but it's not casting anything at all.

oki now i testet the same and with version 2.1.1 "jab returned true executing ability" ( UI iss Choking and pqr does nothing)

Version 2.1.2 "jab returned true executing ability" Pqr does all the time nothing UI not choking

and Now a Working test with 2.1.1 PQR

again same test but with Failure(2.1.1)

I was @ Pull out of range and Pqr want to cast Jab then error
    Last edited by fluxflux; 04-22-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: I made a simple mistake in my Frost profile (that just happens to be used in nearly every single ability), and I don't think I'll have time to fix it this weekend until exams are over. Apologies, guys.

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Noelpqr View Post
    Sheuron's profile for Restro druid is awesome you should give it a try i just do one change on it to inc the value when rejuv should be cast
    I'm aware that he has one, I have tried it, and no disrespect at all, in fact, bu_ba has been helping me debug mine as I've been working on it, and implementing sheuron's UnitsClose() function played a big part in getting one ability to function as I wanted it to. However... resto is something I have been playing for quite some time now, and... While it's difficult to write something of the caliber that the more prolific profile writers have done, when you combine that level of detail with someone who knows the class/spec inside and out, well... hey, when I finally release mine, I won't be offended if anyone prefers his, but... I'm just saying mine is turning out pretty awesome.

Edit: @fluxflux, a little more info might help, but based on the first picture I'm guessing you were in Tanaris, so around level 40-50? Was your health below 85% and your energy over 40? If so, that is why it was trying to cast Expel Harm. If one, or neither of those was the case, then there is another issue. Provoke isn't even included in the Wind profile, so I'm guessing that was a manual cast. The 2nd screenshot appears to be using a different profile (Xelper's), which is really only intended to be for lower-level monks. That offensive spells ability simply returns true if your target is in combat, so if you targeted something that was fighting something else, it's going to return true, and Jab is simply set to return true, so it should have cast, no problem (there is no range check built in, but one could be added). Not sure what to make of the 3rd and 4th screenshots - you say the 3rd one was an example of it working, and the 4th is not working? I honestly don't see anything in Xelper's profile that would have caused it to break for his most recent (beta) PQR release, or the older/regular verion, as he's not even using any CastSpellByID in it, and I'm fairly sure that's the only change he implemented.

It's very odd, because I have tested both of these profiles on the beta and didn't really have any problems with them (leveled a low-level/started monk using Xelper's, and ran several dungeons with the Nova [Wind] profile. I occasionally had an issue with both of them not necessarily casting Jab, but I chalked that up to buggy beta bugs, definitely not a profile or PQR issue.
    Last edited by Deva; 04-22-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    Deva == a9058727

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anybody please link or PM me a sub rogue profile...?

Weischbier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Note: I made a simple mistake in my Frost profile (that just happens to be used in nearly every single ability), and I don't think I'll have time to fix it this weekend until exams are over. Apologies, guys.
    And what mistakes?

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the reason xelpers beta exe isn't working to cast anything is cuz it's using that cast spell by name thing and atm on beta to cast any spell with /cast you need to have a ! infront of the ability name eg. /cast !Jab

derfred's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noooo... oh well, guess ill just have to get carpal tunnel syndrome doing arenas until then.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dklcfr View Post
    i think the reason xelpers beta exe isn't working to cast anything is cuz it's using that cast spell by name thing and atm on beta to cast any spell with /cast you need to have a ! infront of the ability name eg. /cast !Jab
    That is probably the case. My monk has been pending transfer for the last 3 days so I can't do any testing though.