[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 632 of 731 FirstFirst ... 132532582628629630631632633634635636682 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10955
    Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    sigh.. are my hunter profiles not being used anymore? with mine i'm always top dps unless the rogue with his final daggers is in raid with me. i want other peps to compare numbers with my profile and others. just too see where i stand.
    Ill compare all the 3 hunter profiles available, some time later today and will post the results.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadpanstiffy View Post
    If you ask if you can get banned, you get auto banned from the forum.
    And explode.

g1teglover's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sheuron
    I found the issue that was keeping the additions from working properly. I forgot that the "Skip Unknown" flag was inverted and wouldn't use the abilities when set to true.

marcmk2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    Seem you need to update your PQR and reload the UI.
    Worked like a charm, thanks so much
    The Wiki for the amazing PQRotation Bot <= Information and Profiles

All profiles available brought to you by Ralphiuss So please give him some rep when you see him around if you find this helpful!

LiquidAtoR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Firepong,

I will update and try it out tonight, as RL got a hold of me (family needs taking care off).
    But tonight I will most likely run the LFR's on my characters.
    If anything goes wrong I will inform you here.

@ Gabz,

It was no criticism towards your profile, just a observation.
    I just quickly switched over to your profile when I noticed Firepong's was hanging on the 3 spells to see if it would go.
    Then I saw yours stopped at unchecked shreds in PQInterface (hence my remark in the other post).
    I didn't had the time to calmly sort rotations and spells while Ultrax was going ^^
    And I generally use Firepong's profiles since they do very good for my setup (and I was not in the mood to experiment).

Now that I know, I will probably switch some checks out between Fire's and your rotation so that ultrax will run itself as well.
    Either way thanks for letting us (me) know.

Regards, Liquid.

yourson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any MoP beta warrior profile?

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used Gabbz Bearcat to tank my first raid ever yesterday. Got Destroyers End, Morchok Heroic. And 6 pieces of nice gear (hello 2-set bonus and heroic shoulders). I cannot rep you devs enough <3

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I promised, I am testing each of the 3 Survival Hunter profiles available.

1. Kickmydog SV Single Target. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: 28600 DPS

2. Crystal_tech SV Single Target. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: Test not done 100%. Seems like it doesn't cast Cobra Shot when at sub 30 focus? Weird. Only 20k dps so I stopped

3. Sheurons Survival Single Target with my LnL edit. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: 29300 DPS

Is there any way of making it cast Explosive Shot -> Explosive Shot -> Arcane shot during an LnL proc? some kind of /castsequence or something?

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post

1. Kickmydog SV Single Target. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: 28600 DPS

2. Crystal_tech SV Single Target. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: Test not done 100%. Seems like it doesn't cast Cobra Shot when at sub 30 focus? Weird. Only 20k dps so I stopped

3. Sheurons Survival Single Target with my LnL edit. Self buffed, no flask/food/pot/rapid fire, 20 mln damage done - result: 29300 DPS

Is there any way of making it cast Explosive Shot -> Explosive Shot -> Arcane shot during an LnL proc? some kind of /castsequence or something?
    Was this a stand still test, or were you moving around?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    Was this a stand still test, or were you moving around?
    It was on a raiding target dummy. I might test again as your and Sheurons were pretty close. However, not really liking how your handles LnL - usually I saw Explo Coba Explo Cobra Explo or something like that.

Achilles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But I cannot get PQR to work. I've downloaded it, I've downloaded profiles and I've tested on my mage, hunter, warlock and priest. The best I can get it to do is self buff if I'm missing a buff or apply hunters mark. Beyond that the bot does nothing except cast explosive trap for 1 profile when I hold down right shift. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this to actually go through my rotation?

Thank you for your help.

EDIT:
    Ok, the one thing I didn't try was getting into a group, once I was things worked a bit better for my hunter but not for my mage. I'll go with this is mostly fixed, so ignore me I guess.
    Last edited by Achilles; 04-11-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The people who PM'd me about my InterruptList (Edsaxe and Derfred) both have full inboxes, so hopefully you see this reply

Originally Posted by Kaolla
    Haha, hey there. Just drop 'InterruptList.xml' into PQR's 'Data' folder (not anything in the 'Profile' folder), and it should show up when you restart PQR. There should be a list of ~30 spells when you click 'Settings'.

As for the Interrupt Delay, you only need to change one number.

Click 'Ability Editor'. In the top left-hand 'Class' box, select 'INTERRUPT', then select 'Xelper' from the 'Profile' dropdown below it.

Click the second ability, '-- Variables: Interrupt --'.

At the bottom of this ability, you'll see a variable called 'PQR_InterruptPercent = 0'. Change it to 'PQR_InterruptPercent = 65' (or whichever number you'd like).

PQR will now wait until 65% of a cast is completed to interrupt it. Don't forget to enable the Interrupt rotation along with whichever Profile you're currently using (I believe the default hotkey is Alt+C).

Please PM me if you need additional assistance Thank you so much for using my Unholy DK rotation.

me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post

why would you want an explosive shot followed by a second one? it is better to use arcane or cobra shot between otherwise you are wasting 1/3 of the dmg from a explosive shot as the dot overwrites itself

you can do a runmacrotext ("/castseq.....") not sure how it would work as figure it would only get off the first ability

me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But I cannot get PQR to work. I've downloaded it, I've downloaded profiles and I've tested on my mage, hunter, warlock and priest. The best I can get it to do is self buff if I'm missing a buff or apply hunters mark. Beyond that the bot does nothing except cast explosive trap for 1 profile when I hold down right shift. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this to actually go through my rotation?

Thank you for your help.

EDIT:
    Ok, the one thing I didn't try was getting into a group, once I was things worked a bit better for my hunter but not for my mage. I'll go with this is mostly fixed, so ignore me I guess.
    you try using arcane shot or something to intilize it? and also you are 85?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a tiny change to my Interrupt List. Somehow, in the depths of exhaustion, I set it to interrupt 'Frostwolf' instead of 'Frostbolt'.

What's a Frostwolf? I have no idea. Words cannot express my shame. Either download the new list, or just click 'Settings', type 'Frostbolt' into the empty text field, and click 'Add Spell'.