[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 625 of 731 FirstFirst ... 125525575621622623624625626627628629675725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10955
    linex7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post

Oh yea... to the one person who appreciated it, here's the finished product of my UI lol (Finished the custom UnitFrame Covering)
    http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/...shed_DK_UI.jpg
    That's a good lookin UI. Nice and clean.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MKAY..... I need a brave tester to let me know if the new Pally Swap Rotation feature is working for them as well as it's working for me in my small tests

*edit*
    this is NOT on my SVN anywhere so don't bother looking lol... this is a short 1 day event before I remove it from my Public Dropbox folder

**edit**
    Oh yea... to the one person who appreciated it, here's the finished product of my UI lol (Finished the custom UnitFrame Covering)
    That's a real nice Ui you got there!

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MKAY..... I need a brave tester to let me know if the new Pally Swap Rotation feature is working for them as well as it's working for me in my small tests
    Just to confirm, this one should be tested on Live, correct? I don't use PQR Interface currently (I so should, though), so I can't test that part, but other than that, guessing I should just load it up on my holy pally, then try an LFR, a dungeon, and a BG (I don't arena either)? :P

Also, @royoneal213, was this with the most recent release? Check sheuron's signature for the link to updated profiles, and make sure the .lua file is in the Data folder.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by a9058727 View Post
    Just to confirm, this one should be tested on Live, correct? I don't use PQR Interface currently (I so should, though), so I can't test that part, but other than that, guessing I should just load it up on my holy pally, then try an LFR, a dungeon, and a BG (I don't arena either)? :P

Also, @royoneal213, was this with the most recent release? Check sheuron's signature for the link to updated profiles, and make sure the .lua file is in the Data folder.
    yea live only so far hopefully it works!!! my small scale testing worked perfectly lol XD

and ty for the review on my UI lol i'll see what I can do.... account safety comes first, going through Saved Variables as we speak and it's a daunting task trying to make it safe lawl

*edit*
    http://goo.gl/0AA0J <-> Addon Compilation
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 04-09-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea live only so far hopefully it works!!! my small scale testing worked perfectly lol XD

and ty for the review on my UI lol i'll see what I can do.... account safety comes first, going through Saved Variables as we speak and it's a daunting task trying to make it safe lawl
    Now all you need to do is make a hunter UI. More buttons, and stuff.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by royoneal213 View Post
    So, today during a random Dungeon, MY PQR Randomly quit working. I exited wow, Restarted, tested it on a dummy and it worked. Then, when I zoned into another Dungeon, it quit working again. I tried updating, but to no avail. Anyone else having this issue?
    I have run into something similar using Gabb's kitty profile. Probably once every couple days or so it simply stops the rotation. Enabling another profile works fine, but Gabb's profile will not work again unless PQR is close and reloaded. Happened the first time to me during H Ultra, 5 seconds or so before button was suppose to be pressed lol. The only time I have ever died to this while using PQR

itsmemario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Combat PvE [7/31/3] (xmComb). I also tried another combat profile, but it didn't work either.

Edit:The weird thing is it was working fine for awhile, then it randomly stopped working. I tried my old combat profie, didn't work, tried a sub profile, didn't work. PQR is still attatching though, because when I close out it says PQR Unloaded.

Edit2: Mmkay, well it's working now, but It doesn't show me when it's enabled / disabled when i turn profiles on or off. It's a bit annoying, but at least it's functional. Please let me know if anyone knows how to solve this. I already made sure the "display messages in chat" checkbox is selected.

Last Edit! (I Swear!): Okay, so it works on other toons, just not my rogue. Maybe the settings got F'd up some how. I manually opened up the XML and made sure the value for show chat messages was on True, and it was. So maybe I should just delete my rogue folder and re dl the profiles? I can't seem to find a text file with individual settings saved, and idk why else it would mess up on my rogue for all of his profiles but work fine on other characters. Again, thanks for any help in advance.
    i have same issue with rogue profiles. They seem to work out of dungeons fine but in dungeons they dont work. I figured since i was lower lvl it was trying to use a skill while in dungeons that i didnt have yet and stopped rotation.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    I have run into something similar using Gabb's kitty profile. Probably once every couple days or so it simply stops the rotation. Enabling another profile works fine, but Gabb's profile will not work again unless PQR is close and reloaded. Happened the first time to me during H Ultra, 5 seconds or so before button was suppose to be pressed lol. The only time I have ever died to this while using PQR
    I have experienced that too with Gabbz kittyprofile. Bear works flawlessly but the kitty behaves strange as posted above.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To everyone that downloads my profile in the future, please make sure to read the Description on my Google Code site. I took out the direct link and just put in a link to the page of the rotation.

This way, it will save people asking why my profile is not working/will not run. You need to make sure to go to Rotation Editor > Druid > FireKitteh > "Download Update" as the Data file is not included in the zip.

Sadly, I know I will still get questions as to why my profile will not run right/not run at all. So now, for future reference, if anyone ever asks, I'm going to just tell them to read the de3scription on my Google Code page.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reposting this for anyone still having issues getting profiles to work for leveling purposes. This will work for some, but not all. Worth trying regardless.

@Everyone

Sheuron posted that the SKIP UNKNOWN feature was somehow inverted, so if you're attempting to use some of the profiles for leveling and they aren't working, do this:

1. Go into Ability Editor
    2. Look for the SKIP UNKNOWN feature of each ability in whatever profile you're testing
    3. Change TRUE to FALSE
    4. Hit Save
    5. Move onto next ability and rinse, repeat.

After doing this, I was able to use Sheuron's Frost PVP profile in Lvl 70 BGs, which wouldn't work before. It works flawlessly. It should work for other profiles as well, as Xelper accidentally inverted the feature. Try it out.

Zemnexx's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kaolla

I sent you a PM with that bit of code you asked for and quite a few suggestions for tweaking your profile, you should read it. =)

CPCS0101's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    you should try the profile before requesting things, what you talking about is coded on the healing engine and works on all healing profiles.
    My computer just needs to restart a lot i suppose lol

everything's working now.
    Last edited by CPCS0101; 04-09-2012 at 08:58 PM.

BHLDepression's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt there a fishing profile out there for this?

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Combat PvE [7/31/3] (xmComb). I also tried another combat profile, but it didn't work either.

Edit:The weird thing is it was working fine for awhile, then it randomly stopped working. I tried my old combat profie, didn't work, tried a sub profile, didn't work. PQR is still attatching though, because when I close out it says PQR Unloaded.

Edit2: Mmkay, well it's working now, but It doesn't show me when it's enabled / disabled when i turn profiles on or off. It's a bit annoying, but at least it's functional. Please let me know if anyone knows how to solve this. I already made sure the "display messages in chat" checkbox is selected.

Last Edit! (I Swear!): Okay, so it works on other toons, just not my rogue. Maybe the settings got F'd up some how. I manually opened up the XML and made sure the value for show chat messages was on True, and it was. So maybe I should just delete my rogue folder and re dl the profiles? I can't seem to find a text file with individual settings saved, and idk why else it would mess up on my rogue for all of his profiles but work fine on other characters. Again, thanks for any help in advance.
    Didnt found anything wrong on the combat rogue profile. Anyway was long time since i edited it so done some code cleanup, download profile again.

+ Apply poisons works on all languages
    + Target a friend and type /tt to focus Tricks of the Trade on him, or clear your target and type /tt to let script choose a player to tricks.
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

farnumdizzle's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **edit**
    I'd like a link to your UI...it looks pretty smexy. and after i finished getting the last couple of pieces for my holy set i'll try out your new swap profile.