[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 554 of 731 FirstFirst ... 54454504550551552553554555556557558604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 10955
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by a9058727 View Post
    Haven't tested it yet, but one suggestion/request - could you rename your data file to PQR_firepong.lua? I'm keeping my data files separated into functions (like the functionBleeds) while I work on them, and although they're almost identical, this one almost overwrote mine (good thing for confirmation dialogs). :P

It'll also help when you need to add other stuff to the file later.

Edit: I/we might also need to take diesall's advice of additional prefixing to keep functions from interfering with each other, but I'm not sure if that would cause problems or not yet. Maybe they can clarify if this is necessary or not.
    Will do. Honestly didn't think about any of that . Guess I should have

EDIT* Changes made. Download new link with updated links for Data files. Will have to update profile once downloaded as again, Data file isn't archived. Some people would just complain because they didn't bother to copy the data file over

http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod...tehDRUID22.rar

AGAIN, UPDATE PROFILE AFTER DOWNLOADED AND EXTRACTED TO PQROTATION PROFILES DIRECTORY!
    Last edited by firepong; 03-24-2012 at 11:50 PM.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    lilmonkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Will do. Honestly didn't think about any of that . Guess I should have

EDIT* Changes made. Download new link with updated links for Data files. Will have to update profile once downloaded as again, Data file isn't archived. Some people would just complain because they didn't bother to copy the data file over

http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod...tehDRUID22.rar

AGAIN, UPDATE PROFILE AFTER DOWNLOADED AND EXTRACTED TO PQROTATION PROFILES DIRECTORY!

Ok after updating from 2.1 to 2.2 i am encountering a LUA error
    Message: [string " -- Variables ..."]:3: attempt to call global 'PQR_BleedDebuff' (a nil value)
    Time: 03/25/12 16:05:19
    Count: 93
    Stack: [C]: in function `PQR_BleedDebuff'
    [string " -- Variables ..."]:3: in function `?'
    [string "..."]:567: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "..."]:365: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "..."]:137: in function <[string "..."]:72>

EDIT*** after some more testing it seems to only happen with the kittycleave profile and not the Ultraxion one :/
    EDIT**** Seems to be a problem with mangle
    Last edited by lilmonkey; 03-25-2012 at 12:36 AM.

dklcfr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT*** Does anyone know of any other bosses that need to be added in for the Mangle instead of Shred check? only major one I could think of was Ultraxion.
    how about ragnaros?

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lilmonkey View Post
    Ok after updating from 2.1 to 2.2 i am encountering a LUA error
    Message: [string " -- Variables ..."]:3: attempt to call global 'PQR_BleedDebuff' (a nil value)
    Time: 03/25/12 16:05:19
    Count: 93
    Stack: [C]: in function `PQR_BleedDebuff'
    [string " -- Variables ..."]:3: in function `?'
    [string "..."]:567: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "..."]:365: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "..."]:137: in function <[string "..."]:72>

EDIT*** after some more testing it seems to only happen with the kittycleave profile and not the Ultraxion one :/
    I haven't looked at the actual profile yet, but sounds like you need to open the rotation and download the update, like they said... it should place the data file in the correct folder, then just restart PQR and it should work... unless firepong updated the function name, in which case, just see what the function name is in the new data file and change it in either the variables ability, or in the abilities that use it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by a9058727 View Post
    I haven't looked at the actual profile yet, but sounds like you need to open the rotation and download the update, like they said... it should place the data file in the correct folder, then just restart PQR and it should work.
    I have done all that prior to actually testing the profile

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done all that prior to actually testing the profile
    New update has been pushed. Had some syntax problems (forgot to save change when I changed things around in profile ) Update to 2.3 and this will be fixed.

Originally Posted by dklcfr View Post
    how about ragnaros?
    Also, I added Ragnaros to the profile. Let me know how it goes on Ragnaros. I had already did Fireland's earlier in the week on my druid, so I can't try it. But it should work no problem.

EDIT* After everything gets worked out and people let me know how it's going, this will replace the link in my signature if it performs just as good. I know I'm pulling the same DPS on dummies, but that doesn't stand up against what it will actually do on a boss fight.

P.S. If you want it to pop Berserk with Tiger's Fury, add it back into the rotation right under Tiger's Fury. I have it taken out because of needing to pop them myself (For example, on Spine and Warmaster).
    Last edited by firepong; 03-25-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update has been pushed. Had some syntax problems (forgot to save change when I changed things around in profile ) Update to 2.3 and this will be fixed.

Also, I added Ragnaros to the profile. Let me know how it goes on Ragnaros. I had already did Fireland's earlier in the week on my druid, so I can't try it. But it should work no problem.

EDIT* After everything gets worked out and people let me know how it's going, this will replace the link in my signature if it performs just as good. I know I'm pulling the same DPS on dummies, but that doesn't stand up against what it will actually do on a boss fight.

P.S. If you want it to pop Berserk with Tiger's Fury, add it back into the rotation right under Tiger's Fury. I have it taken out because of needing to pop them myself (For example, on Spine and Warmaster).

Ok now it is refusing to use Shred on dummies(haven't tested on anything else yet!)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok now it is refusing to use Shred on dummies(haven't tested on anything else yet!)
    Raider's Target Dummies are in the Data file for Mangle only. Remove it from PQR_Firepong.lua under local myTable.

Just a fair warning to anyone else about testing on target dummies, I do not take the damage from them as absolute. If you want to prove a difference between the DPS of my old file and this upgraded one, at least go into a heroic. Target dummies mean jack as your missing 99% of your raid buffs. Atleast in a heroic, you get the buff as well as party buffs

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raider's Target Dummies are in the Data file for Mangle only. Remove it from PQR_Firepong.lua under local myTable.

Just a fair warning to anyone else about testing on target dummies, I do not take the damage from them as absolute. If you want to prove a difference between the DPS of my old file and this upgraded one, at least go into a heroic. Target dummies mean jack as your missing 99% of your raid buffs. Atleast in a heroic, you get the buff as well as party buffs
    I'll be doing some DS Heroics in a few hours, shall post your profiles dps numbers after im done.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be doing some DS Heroics in a few hours, shall post your profiles dps numbers after im done.
    Since your running on Heroic, if they make you stay out on any of the phases on Ultraxion, make sure that you have -- Special Events -- removed from the KittyCleave rotation or IT WILL BE hitting all of the buttons for Heroic Will. Just a fair warning. I have it removed from my rotation because I have to stay out on a few phases, but it was added back in because more people I'm sure are not doing Heroic Dragon Soul. I have only seen a few posts here of people who use my profile in Heroic. So I went with the majority for my releases and left it in.

EDIT* Just thought of something. For Fireland's bosses, does anyone think Majordomo Staghelm should be added to it as well? I know when I do it, to up DPS, my raid lets me stay behind him when were doing reg instead of heroic because of shred spam instead of mangle spam.

Any input would be appreciated.

EDIT** And, I'm off to bed. I'll take a look at the posts later, if there is any, about my profile. For anyone that knows their way around Google Code, I would appreciate it if you submitted bugs on there for the profiles as it will make it much easier for me to see when I'm not on the site as I will be notified when their is a bug report added.

EDIT*** Hey lilmomnkey, if you can, if you wipe on any bosses more than once, can you switch to my old profile and try it when you come back? That will give me a difinitive answer on if the DPS is the same, better, or worse. IF you don't know how to do this, just take my old profile and instead of it being the same name as the one you downloaded, rename the files to this (on the old rotation and abilities):

Firekitteh2_DRUID_Abilities.xml and Firekitteh2_DRUID_Rotations.xml. Just add the 2 after Firekitteh. And when you go to the drop down menu to select the rotations, make sure you have both of them up by looking at the author in parentheses after KittyCleave. 1 will be KittyCleave(firekitteh) and the other will be KittyCleave(firekitteh2). Take note of the 2 on the second one.
    Last edited by firepong; 03-25-2012 at 02:39 AM.

EGY's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sheuron,
    I use and appreciate your profiles a lot. I want to give rep but web site does not allow me to do so.
    I would like to send you a donation to do my part. I have sent you a PM requesting your email for a payment via paypal
    but never received a response. Is it possible for you to post your email for donations or any other means ?
    EGY

me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since your running on Heroic, if they make you stay out on any of the phases on Ultraxion, make sure that you have -- Special Events -- removed from the KittyCleave rotation or IT WILL BE hitting all of the buttons for Heroic Will. Just a fair warning. I have it removed from my rotation because I have to stay out on a few phases, but it was added back in because more people I'm sure are not doing Heroic Dragon Soul. I have only seen a few posts here of people who use my profile in Heroic. So I went with the majority for my releases and left it in.

EDIT* Just thought of something. For Fireland's bosses, does anyone think Majordomo Staghelm should be added to it as well? I know when I do it, to up DPS, my raid lets me stay behind him when were doing reg instead of heroic because of shred spam instead of mangle spam.

Any input would be appreciated.

EDIT** And, I'm off to bed. I'll take a look at the posts later, if there is any, about my profile. For anyone that knows their way around Google Code, I would appreciate it if you submitted bugs on there for the profiles as it will make it much easier for me to see when I'm not on the site as I will be notified when their is a bug report added.

EDIT*** Hey lilmomnkey, if you can, if you wipe on any bosses more than once, can you switch to my old profile and try it when you come back? That will give me a difinitive answer on if the DPS is the same, better, or worse. IF you don't know how to do this, just take my old profile and instead of it being the same name as the one you downloaded, rename the files to this (on the old rotation and abilities):

Firekitteh2_DRUID_Abilities.xml and Firekitteh2_DRUID_Rotations.xml. Just add the 2 after Firekitteh. And when you go to the drop down menu to select the rotations, make sure you have both of them up by looking at the author in parentheses after KittyCleave. 1 will be KittyCleave(firekitteh) and the other will be KittyCleave(firekitteh2). Take note of the 2 on the second one.
    stand in the arm pit it almost looks like you are dpsing nothing but that lets you shred and take a scythe

like have to have your head directly int the armpit while you face the raid kinda

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @firepong
    unfortunately i was made to heal most of the DS but on yor'sahj heroic your 2.3 profile seemed to only cast 1 shred throughout the fight (yes i was behind the boss and slimes)

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    lawl....... u would use that same code but instead of looking for a tank, u would look for a certain class..... ONLY when a focus target doesn't exists
    I'm a scrub a the coding buba thanks for clearing that up and sorry @me28791 if i sounded like a smart ass.

deadpanstiffy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    I'm not talking about tricksing a tank, i'm talking about tricksing a DPS and the section of code choosing a specific class for the most DPS gain to the raid.
    But also maintaining the ability to choose who you want to tricks.
    You don't tricks per class, you trick the highest dps no matter what they are.