[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 549 of 731 FirstFirst ... 49449499545546547548549550551552553599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10955
    rtillman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant seem to find a post about adding new rotation profiles into the new pqr bot. do i extract it from winrar into the profiles folder? i tried that and it didnt work. any help much appreciated thanks

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Shayden85's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rtillman View Post
    Cant seem to find a post about adding new rotation profiles into the new pqr bot. do i extract it from winrar into the profiles folder? i tried that and it didnt work. any help much appreciated thanks
    Do you put the rotation in the right class folder ? There should be several folders in the profile folder

HUNTER
    MAGE
    WARRIOR
    etc
    etc

rtillman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh perfect thank you! now im having a problem with starting the rotation. i use the shift control x and it wont start for some reason.

diesall's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    Not a really easy way.. You can analyze on a per-ability basis though if you are worried about something taking a lot of resources to run...

Make an ability look like:
    Code:
    local startTime = GetTime()
    ABILITY CODE HERE
    local endTime = GetTime()
    print("Ability took "..(endTime-startTime).." seconds to execute.")
    Ofcourse you can't return true or anything in the ability code, but you can test out any theorys on how long something takes to run...
    This does only go down to the millisecond though, so if something takes less than a millisecond to run it might not be informative.
    lua runs asynchronously, so for loops, function calls, etc.... GetTime() wont actually do anything at all, how ever there is a profiling tool for lua that will work

try using this

Code:
    local startTime = debugprofilestop();
    ...ABILITY CODE HERE...
    print("Ability took "..(debugprofilestop()-startTime).." seconds to execute.")
    alternatively to check how long each loop of the rotation takes make a copy of the profile into a new profile and change all return trues in abilities to false, then make a new ability at the start of the profile with
    PQR_StartDebug = debugprofilestop();
    and at the end of the rotation with
    print("Rotation cycle took "..(debugprofilestop()-PQR_StartDebug).." seconds to execute.")

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    I've used my profile to keep a 353 tank alive in randoms no sweat.... what is it doing for you that it shouldn't be?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    I'm just running dungeons > enable mouse over and manually put beacon on the tank(doesn't put it on for some reason), but it just doesn't seem to be getting heals off fast enough and someone dies or I die, etc I manually click them if they get low...habbit, doesn't seem to help it :P

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinkeh View Post
    I'm just running dungeons > enable mouse over and manually put beacon on the tank(doesn't put it on for some reason), but it just doesn't seem to be getting heals off fast enough and someone dies or I die, etc I manually click them if they get low...habbit, doesn't seem to help it :P
    there's no beacon coded.... haven't been happy with any of the previous ones, and didn't add in a Mouseover + Modifier one yet....

so people get hurt and you just sit there not doing anything???
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Mpzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kickmydog: How do I edit the settings in your profiles so that pqr wont cast cobra shot if its above 70focus? I have the 2set bonus and it keeps using cobra as high as 90 focus. Or do I have to change the settings for when it should use AS as a focus dumper? Tried to look at your code in notepad++, but I didnt understand a damn thing :P

And is it possible to make the "bot" stop applying Serpent Sting to the corruptions? They die rather fast either way and its kinda annoying when i'm on fiery grip duty and it keeps adding SS to the corruption. Atm im just switching the profile off when I have to deal with a corruption, but I feel like that ****s up the rotation as I just take over in the middle if you know what I mean. Thank you
    Last edited by Mpzor; 03-23-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    there's no beacon coded.... haven't been happy with any of the previous ones, and didn't add in a Mouseover + Modifier one yet....

so people get hurt and you just sit there not doing anything???
    It heals, just I don't think it's getting the heals off fast enough or to people properly, like half the raid will be half health and it would take like 30 seconds to get everyone up, also couldn't you just beacon from focus? I don't see it being a problem having to focus the tank, I do that anyways.
    Last edited by Kinkeh; 03-23-2012 at 06:10 PM.

betebete's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinkeh View Post
    It heals, just I don't think it's getting the heals off fast enough or to people properly, like half the raid will be half health and it would take like 30 seconds to get everyone up, also couldn't you just beacon from focus? I don't see it being a problem having to focus the tank, I do that anyways.
    I think this is the same problem i had.. When i was not getting the LUA errors (500 of them) anyway.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR v2.0.8 Released
    Run PQRUpdater.exe to download. If you do not have PQRUpdater.exe download it from the 1st post on this thread.

-Interrupt List and Settings are now in XML files located in the Data directory. You can now copy and paste them to other PQR installs. This also means that settings should never be lost on a PQR update. (Except for this one time.)
    -Abilities that use CastSpellByID() and CastSpellByName() will now trigger an event so that they show up in PQInterface.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    PQR v2.0.8 Released
    Run PQRUpdater.exe to download. If you do not have PQRUpdater.exe download it from the 1st post on this thread.

-Interrupt List and Settings are now in XML files located in the Data directory. You can now copy and paste them to other PQR installs. This also means that settings should never be lost on a PQR update. (Except for this one time.)
    -Abilities that use CastSpellByID() and CastSpellByName() will now trigger an event so that they show up in PQInterface.
    Thank you, was getting annoying to have to add 30 spells over and over again :X

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shayden85 View Post
    Im a human hunter and the cc gets stuck on the blood elf racial for several seconds. :/
    did you add the 'Racial - Human' to the rotation and remove 'Racial - Blood Elf'?

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mpzor View Post
    kickmydog: How do I edit the settings in your profiles so that pqr wont cast cobra shot if its above 70focus? I have the 2set bonus and it keeps using cobra as high as 90 focus. Or do I have to change the settings for when it should use AS as a focus dumper? Tried to look at your code in notepad++, but I didnt understand a damn thing :P

And is it possible to make the "bot" stop applying Serpent Sting to the corruptions? They die rather fast either way and its kinda annoying when i'm on fiery grip duty and it keeps adding SS to the corruption. Atm im just switching the profile off when I have to deal with a corruption, but I feel like that ****s up the rotation as I just take over in the middle if you know what I mean. Thank you
    for the serpent sting issue try this

Code:
    local mobid = tonumber(UnitGUID("target"):sub(-13, -9), 16) --returns npc id

PQ_SwitchToHawk() --aspect switching
    if IsLeftControlKeyDown() then return false end --i use this to turn off ss during multishots
    if UnitDebuffID("target", 1978, "PLAYER") == nil and mobid ~= 56162 then return true end -- if ss is missing and target is not corruption then cast ss
    hope that helps.

also if you use my profiles update using pqr2 current verison is 2.0.0.6e
    Last edited by crystal_tech; 03-23-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Shayden85's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    did you add the 'Racial - Human' to the rotation and remove 'Racial - Blood Elf'?
    No i havent

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mpzor View Post

Go into edit ability and pick out SV arcane shot. Then look at the focus levels there generally the logic for the focus conservation is if explosive shot and black arrow are due to be off cooldown soon, it will build up focus so that they can be cast instantly without a pause. I wouldn't recommend changing it, but it's there that you would change it. That way arcane shot will dump more to bleed off the focus.

Cobra shot doesn't have any focus limiting code in it, since it only goes off if other abilities are returning false.

For the serpent sting, I would check the code that Crystal_tech gave you.
    Last edited by kickmydog; 03-23-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017