[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 482 of 731 FirstFirst ... 382432478479480481482483484485486532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 10955
    Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @deadpanstiffy: Thanks for the input! I really appreciate it, I've sent you a PM about it already.
    @bu_ba_911: Lol. Simplicity is an artform in itself!

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mentally View Post
    @deadpanstiffy: Thanks for the input! I really appreciate it, I've sent you a PM about it already.
    @bu_ba_911: Lol. Simplicity is an artform in itself!
    Gotta admit. Bu_ba has got simplicity down so good, the normal coder can't even decipher some of his profiles .

Anyways, loving the new look of the latest update to PQRotation. Just hope it's not sliding it on a more thin line adding in AntiAFK and all the other wonderful stuff that was listed

abndrew82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a mention in a post from a bit back of a program called a PQR updated anybody know about this. It was mentioned in the Druid Resto profile i found

Thanks

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that project was shutdown due to a lack of profile writers supporting it

the last hope we have I think is Crystal_Techs website since it's going to be an amazing debug tool for profile writers to get more info out of their users XD

*edit*
    just updated my WIP code for a scale-able HPally profile. i also have in there an ability that shows you a general way that you can change the entire way the profile runs for any given level with just a couple copy pastes

I don't have everything coded in, but all the major heals are in there, and I used this profile AS IS (how the current Rotation is set and everything) to hit 16-20k HPS in 280 ilevel gear in LFR. not bad if i do say so myself (especially if you look at whats in the rotation )

this will just be for people wanting to know what to expect from a finished product of mine from now on, and to give some leveling HPallys a shot at using PQR successfully

GNIGHT AND HAVE FUN YALL
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 03-09-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    A few people have been asking for details of what is new in the next PQR. It is mainly an internal rewrite for efficiency... everything was done from the ground up to get to where things are today in terms of functionality and use. With that said, all globals/functions you have today will exist in the new version. I hope to release it within a week or so, it is pretty much done I just need to do a good bit of testing on it.

Code:
    IMPORTANT: Removed Perform Before and Perform After Lua code. These were just extra clutter and could have been implemented in your rotation with minimal effort. As far as I know, these were never being widely used anyway. If your rotation did use them, they will need to be updated.
    [NEW] Improved directory layout. Profiles folder now has a folder for every class and there is now an Offsets folder.
    [NEW] Monk class support
    [NEW] Interrupt profile support. Runs indepedantly of a rotation.
    [NEW] Anti-AFK. While the PQR program is running you will not AFK out of WoW. This can be enabled/disabled from the Settings form.
    [NEW] Updated syntax highlighter. It is much better than the old one.
     [NEW] Multiple debug levels to make using Debug Mode much easier.

Rotation Profiles:
    PQR_RotationStarted - Set to true when a new rotation is started. Profiles can use this as a flag to execute code that they only want executed once per rotation.
     PQR_DelayRotation(seconds) - Delays the currently running profile for X seconds (default 1). 
        Example: This can be called from an interrupt profile to allow for the use of abilities that are on GCD such as a Stun.
     PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(spell, item, seconds) - Delays the currently running profile for X seconds (default 1) when a player attempts and fails to use a spell or item.
        Example: A player is spamming Divine Shield but it is on GCD, so the bot is preventing the player from doing it. Using an ability that uses PQR_RotationStarted flag, the profile writer can add: 
        "PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(642, 0, 1) --Divine Shield"
        The profile will pause for 1 second after a failed attempt to use Divine Shield, so the player can slightly spam the key, and automatically resume the profile once the cast has been done sucessfully or X seconds have passed.
        It also works for potions:
        PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(79634, 58146, 1) --Golem's Strength (spellID, itemID, delay)

Interrupt Profiles:
    PQR_InterruptStarted - Set to true when a new interrupt profile is started. Profiles can use this as a flag to execute code that they only want executed once per rotation.
    PQR_IsOnInterruptList(spellName) - Is an ability on either the PQR interrupt list or profile created list (PQR_AddInterrupt). Returns true/false.
    PQR_AddInterrupt(spellName) - Adds a spell to the interrupt list, you should use PQR_InterruptStarted flag to only add once.
    PQR_IsInterruptAll() - Is "Interrupt All Spells" checked? Returns true/false.
    I have to say I'm not too happy with the removal of the before/after.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    I have to say I'm not too happy with the removal of the before/after.
    I'll help you code in something else that works

Sent from my Xoom
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

wooloveshacks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xelper - awesome work btw

I'm sure I recall originally that I had to use a lua unlocker to get this to work and I was happy and comfortable doing that, because the one I use is private and doesn't use publicly used offsets like the ones published on this site. If this is the only offset that this utility needed to use to hook into the WoW process, would it be possible to release a version of this with a switch that allowed me to use my other tool to do the luaunlock instead? I would certainly feel a lot safer using this if I knew I wasn't using the same luaunlock as a massively popular public hack. Thanks for your time.

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a problem with Avery Pal ret profil. It does nothing except casting Blessing of might.
    With Xelper profil : no problem.
    Any idea ?

ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Level 85 ? ret or holy ?

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wooloveshacks View Post
    I'm sure I recall originally that I had to use a lua unlocker to get this to work and I was happy and comfortable doing that, because the one I use is private and doesn't use publicly used offsets like the ones published on this site. If this is the only offset that this utility needed to use to hook into the WoW process, would it be possible to release a version of this with a switch that allowed me to use my other tool to do the luaunlock instead? I would certainly feel a lot safer using this if I knew I wasn't using the same luaunlock as a massively popular public hack. Thanks for your time.
    EDIT: This is not a Lua unlocker, and a Lua unlocker is not needed to use PQR.
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-10-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkayo View Post
    I have a problem with Avery Pal ret profil. It does nothing except casting Blessing of might.
    With Xelper profil : no problem.
    Any idea ?
    Xelper's ret is hard to beat. I know he raids as ret and has tried to make it close to perfect for himself. Gotta use your own cd's of course which is not hard since you don't have to spam the buttons anymore to fight pqr. lol

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Meatglue View Post
    Xelper's ret is hard to beat. I know he raids as ret and has tried to make it close to perfect for himself. Gotta use your own cd's of course which is not hard since you don't have to spam the buttons anymore to fight pqr. lol
    My released ret profile is sub-par compared to the included Dragonfire one. My new one I will eventually release is an exact copy of SimCraft's rotation and seems to do great.

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    My released ret profile is sub-par compared to the included Dragonfire one. My new one I will eventually release is an exact copy of SimCraft's rotation and seems to do great.
    Psh, now you tell me that.

Familiar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    local stamp = UnitBuff("player", 78893)

if stamp ~= nil then
    RunMacroText("/console Sound_EnableSFX 0")
    RunMacroText("/cast Ravage!")
    RunMacroText("/console Sound_EnableSFX 1")
    end

Firekitteh PQRotation profile,4p13t(druid feral) bonus doesn't work. Help me plz.