[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 481 of 731 FirstFirst ... 381431477478479480481482483484485531581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 10955
    deadpanstiffy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    M8, people are creating profiles for how they want to "play". They never claim that its based on simcraft if its not. Its not up to you to decide or tell people how they should post or not. If you want to create a profile according to your wishes, based on whatever, please do so. And if you want to post the simcraft profile then please go ahead.

If you ask nicely or inform of things you consider is better, feel free. But dont bash or looked down to the profiles posted since they are not for your pleasure but instead freely distributed of a few kind developers.
    If you have this great program and the ability to set up the best priorities, why wouldn't you have the best profile? Adding things like death strikes, power word: shields, etc to dps profiles is the "user play style", I support that side of it as I make practice of it's use as well.

I apologize my questions and ideas come off so harsh.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Wrathchild's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need help with a script .. When the target will cast Stomp cast feint ) Rogue)

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few people have been asking for details of what is new in the next PQR. It is mainly an internal rewrite for efficiency... everything was done from the ground up to get to where things are today in terms of functionality and use. With that said, all globals/functions you have today will exist in the new version. I hope to release it within a week or so, it is pretty much done I just need to do a good bit of testing on it.

Code:
    IMPORTANT: Removed Perform Before and Perform After Lua code. These were just extra clutter and could have been implemented in your rotation with minimal effort. As far as I know, these were never being widely used anyway. If your rotation did use them, they will need to be updated.
    [NEW] Improved directory layout. Profiles folder now has a folder for every class and there is now an Offsets folder.
    [NEW] Monk class support
    [NEW] Interrupt profile support. Runs indepedantly of a rotation.
    [NEW] Anti-AFK. While the PQR program is running you will not AFK out of WoW. This can be enabled/disabled from the Settings form.
    [NEW] Updated syntax highlighter. It is much better than the old one.
     [NEW] Multiple debug levels to make using Debug Mode much easier.

Rotation Profiles:
    PQR_RotationStarted - Set to true when a new rotation is started. Profiles can use this as a flag to execute code that they only want executed once per rotation.
     PQR_DelayRotation(seconds) - Delays the currently running profile for X seconds (default 1). 
        Example: This can be called from an interrupt profile to allow for the use of abilities that are on GCD such as a Stun.
     PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(spell, item, seconds) - Delays the currently running profile for X seconds (default 1) when a player attempts and fails to use a spell or item.
        Example: A player is spamming Divine Shield but it is on GCD, so the bot is preventing the player from doing it. Using an ability that uses PQR_RotationStarted flag, the profile writer can add: 
        "PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(642, 0, 1) --Divine Shield"
        The profile will pause for 1 second after a failed attempt to use Divine Shield, so the player can slightly spam the key, and automatically resume the profile once the cast has been done sucessfully or X seconds have passed.
        It also works for potions:
        PQR_AddToSpellDelayList(79634, 58146, 1) --Golem's Strength (spellID, itemID, delay)

Interrupt Profiles:
    PQR_InterruptStarted - Set to true when a new interrupt profile is started. Profiles can use this as a flag to execute code that they only want executed once per rotation.
    PQR_IsOnInterruptList(spellName) - Is an ability on either the PQR interrupt list or profile created list (PQR_AddInterrupt). Returns true/false.
    PQR_AddInterrupt(spellName) - Adds a spell to the interrupt list, you should use PQR_InterruptStarted flag to only add once.
    PQR_IsInterruptAll() - Is "Interrupt All Spells" checked? Returns true/false.
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-09-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Cahonez's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Valma

Yo! i got this error whilst using your profile. The rotation didnt stop or anything. just popped up. I'm not sure if its the profile or my ui bugging. if people could let me know. I can remove it from the forum if its useless :P

Message: [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1911: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Time: 03/09/12 18:02:00
    Count: 11
    Stack: [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1911: in function `?'
    [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1959: in function <[string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1959>

Locals: self = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = "SUCCEEDED"
    (*temporary) = " spell"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 105536
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate a nil value"

fluxflux's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iss there real no moonkin profil with focus and mousover dots etc?

why moonkin iss a very nice class

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a framework, but the Moonkin "Sun and Moon" mechanic is difficult to deal with compared to other unique class powers.

Yori89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by svs View Post
    [Blinded]'s Shaman Profile v1.2
    Works like a charm on my 76 lvl shammy
    Thanks! Works like a charm

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    There's a framework, but the Moonkin "Sun and Moon" mechanic is difficult to deal with compared to other unique class powers.
    my framework deals with it perfectly, i just don't have a high enough druid to make it worth my personal time (also ninja updates on SVN for it have made framework even better )
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    my framework deals with it perfectly, i just don't have a high enough druid to make it worth my personal time (also ninja updates on SVN for it have made framework even better )
    This is the long answer for "I'm brilliant and lazy", then ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    This is the long answer for "I'm brilliant and lazy", then ^^
    lol i knew some1 got me on these forums <3

and nah i looked at some of the other ones, and there's did seem that bad honestly haha..... mine should scale 1-85 (maybe) pretty well doing basic rotation, just need to ReloadUI whenever you learn new spells (main reason i made it was for scaling purposes haha)

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hbkx1 View Post
    @VALMA

Im sure its been asked 100 times but are you gonna be adding Demo to your profile, absolutely love aff/destr one so far
    Easy to figure,go in advanced search and search for keyword "demo" from user "Valma".
    Anyway quick qnswer for lazy ppl ... YES,and its already done BTW.Testng it by myself,and then there will be release at ~12-13 of march.

Originally Posted by Cahonez View Post
    @Valma

Yo! i got this error whilst using your profile. The rotation didnt stop or anything. just popped up. I'm not sure if its the profile or my ui bugging. if people could let me know. I can remove it from the forum if its useless :P

Message: [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1911: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Time: 03/09/12 18:02:00
    Count: 11
    Stack: [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1911: in function `?'
    [string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1959: in function <[string " function pqrFunc0() ..."]:1959>

Locals: self = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = "SUCCEEDED"
    (*temporary) = " spell"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 105536
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate a nil value"
    It's manavoid spell on yorsahj.SPELL_CAST_SUCESSED event fires somehow for this,will be fixed on next profile update.
    MEDVED+VODKA+BALALAYKA

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sheuron: Your PM box is full.

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Xelper: Awesome job man, thanks for putting so much time and effort into making PQR even better, mate!

@deadpanstiffy: Hehe, well, I don't want to be accused of bad theorycrafting, because I've personally spent a few months developing this profile as well as countless hours with SimCraft, ReforgeLite in-game/WoWreforge and the people over at Shadowpriest/H2P.

That being said, I know the calculation for Vampiric Touch (and Devouring Plague) should be:
    Code:
    1.5 * (((1 + (Haste Rating * 128.06) / 12806) * 1.03 * 1.05)^-1)
    and
    Code:
    1 * (((1 + (Haste Rating * 128.06) / 12806) * 1.03 * 1.05)^-1)
    respectively, however, increasing the "Base spell casting speed" from 1.5 and 1, to 1.7 + latency allowed for a better synergy with the built in delay PQR comes with, spell travel time, the actual in-game priority observed by the program and how the priority plays out over time and many other factors. That's why I increased the number. The calculation itself should be within 0.05 seconds, and that's not including the travel-time imposed on Vampiric Touch, or any game delays that might be.

Nontheless, here's some proof of concept, of what I've been working on, as well as tweaking:
    SimCalc: Normal Rotation (25k Iterations)
    SimCalc: Normal Rotation (50k Iterations)
    SimCalc: Burn Rotation (With Mind Flat - Haste reforge build)
    SimCalc: Burn Rotation (Without Mind Flat - Haste reforge build)

Simmed with my own character in-game. I want to note that I actually didn't bother to log in and waste any gold on reforging to a Crit/Mastery reforge build, nor the time to sit down and re-do all my reforged by hand, for the burn rotation(s), but under the same circumstances, you can't deny that the burst alone with MS/MB under AA+SF (or SF alone) is worth it. It also doesn't take any height for the 100% increase in damage on Hagara, which as well should be more than enough to weigh up for any DPS loss.

Usualy, with the Tier 13 4-set bonus, I've experienced both the regular rotation and burn rotation to be within 500 DPS of eachother, but I might've just been lucky. (Or unlucky, however you see it.)

Now, I'm more than happy to get both feedback and criticism about my profiles from anyone, as long as they elaborate on what they mean, (much like I asked you to.) and I'll be more than happy to update Mind Flay to refresh SW: P on focus targets!

- Dizzie Lizzie

deadpanstiffy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mentally View Post
    That being said, I know the calculation for Vampiric Touch (and Devouring Plague) should be:
    Code:
    1.5 * (((1 + (Haste Rating * 128.06) / 12806) * 1.03 * 1.05)^-1)
    and
    Code:
    1 * (((1 + (Haste Rating * 128.06) / 12806) * 1.03 * 1.05)^-1)
    respectively, however, increasing the "Base spell casting speed" from 1.5 and 1, to 1.7 + latency allowed for a better synergy with the built in delay PQR comes with, spell travel time, the actual in-game priority observed by the program and how the priority plays out over time and many other factors. That's why I increased the number. The calculation itself should be within 0.05 seconds, and that's not including the travel-time imposed on Vampiric Touch, or any game delays that might be.
    This is what i use:
    Code:
    refreshTime = 3 / (1.5 / ( 1 + UnitSpellHaste("player") / 100 ) )
    You may of forgot to add a Vampiric Touch cast time as I don't see it in your abilities, which may explain that using 1.7 was more optimal. It should be cast time + dot refresh time + world latency. This will extend VT to around 18 seconds refreshing it perfectly.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sigh*

you both overthinking it..... .0004 difference doesn't mean much overtime

Code:
    (select(7, GetSpellInfo(SpellID)) / 1000) + (select(4,GetNetStats()) / 1000)
    is JUST fine