[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 220 of 731 FirstFirst ... 120170216217218219220221222223224270320720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 10955
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jadethread1 View Post
    Anyone got 3.3.5a offsets that can PM them?
    jade unless you are going to rewrite a whole profile for your class this program will be nearly useless to you because when 4.0 came out alot of spells changed and well the behaviors that are in the current profiles will be most likely buggy or not work at all.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    how do i add 34914 thats Vampiric Touch.

I tested it, but it need your self to target the target u want to dispel. Cant you make it so it dispells without me targeting?
    Did you set Target to "Custom"?

biorpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    Can someone test some code for me on Ultraxion..it should use your Heroic Will ability under 2 circumstances:
    1) Ultraxion has <1 sec left on Hour of Twilight
    2) You have <1 sec left on Fading Light debuff.
    This will get you killed if you are one of the targets of the second fading light that's cast between each hour of twilight.
    You need to also check the cooldown of hour of twilight (somehow), and if you get fading light on the second cast before hour of twilight, you hit heroic will with 4 seconds left on the fading light

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    Did you set Target to "Custom"?
    lol no >< my bad

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I tested our your Ultraxion Fading Light/Hour of Twilight script on Heroic Ultraxion (We ended up killing it on Normal when a Tank dissapeared offline.)

However, I had difficulties finding the correct Spell ID for Normal/Heroic version of Hour of Twilight for some reason, it wouldn't accept the ID's I entered, I made sure to set the timer on activate if at or less than 3 seconds where nothing happened so I ended up clicking it myself at <1 second.

Setting the Fading Light timer to under 2-3 seconds will make sure that your Heroic Will cooldown pops off at exactly <1 second I believe. It hurts DPS, but, don't think there's a way around it.

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by biorpg View Post
    This will get you killed if you are one of the targets of the second fading light that's cast between each hour of twilight.
    You need to also check the cooldown of hour of twilight (somehow), and if you get fading light on the second cast before hour of twilight, you hit heroic will with 4 seconds left on the fading light
    Yeah, I made a few corrections and am currently testing this in LFR, it seems to work flawlessly as a DPS, I'll try it later as a tank to make sure I don't die from Fading Light.

Code:
    local spellHourOfTwilight = GetSpellInfo(109417)
    local channelSpell, _, _, _, _, endTime = UnitCastingInfo("boss1")
    if channelSpell ~= nil and channelSpell == spellHourOfTwilight then
        local finishTime = endTime/1000 - GetTime()
        if finishTime < 4 then
            return true
        end
    end

local sFadingLight, _, _, _, _, _, fadingEndTime = UnitDebuffID("player", 110068)
    if sFadingLight then
        local finishTime = fadingEndTime - GetTime()
        if finishTime < 4 then
            return true
        end
    end
    Only real changes I made were to change UnitChannelInfo to UnitCastingInfo (it's not a channeled spell, so it wasn't detecting it properly) and changed the finishTime from 1 to 4.

fmagretto's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why kill a good rotation?

Originally Posted by averykey View Post
    Can someone help me? I do not know lua. I am sure this would be easy for someone who knows lua and it would be easy to take these skills and improve all the other profiles.

Trying to make my ret paladin profile do better dps

Thank you for the help and reading my post.
    I see you're making use of my ret pally raiding profile with the range checks [PvE] Retribution Paladin Rotation. I've tuned the rotation to the point almost every spell overlaps each other when looking at the pqrinterface and other the GoAK it matched elitistjerks perfectly and is the highest dps in every raid im in. Other then the Goak change (which will have a minimal effect in a full boss fight) Your proposed changes will only result in a dps loss but i will explain how to make the changes if you want to see for your self. I will only explain how to do it and not post the code since i don't want other to use it and lose dps if you can't change the code then read this whole forum or stop trying to butcher a perfectly good rotation. I've been raiding and tuning this profile for the last 3 months in tier11/FL/DS and I've simucrafted(using 50k iterations) the exact rotation and tried about every deviation and this is the most optimal you'll get a ret pally rotation (once again other the Goak thing but i doubt it'll have a noticeable impact esp with RNG making our dps vary 5-6k dps)

I want my guardian of ancient kings to pop at the beginning of the fight after 10 secs avenging and zealotry pops
    I've looked at Goak myself and have thought about the waiting 10 sec before cast after AW/Zeal it will only work on the first Goak cast since after that the cooldowns don't line up. I had dismissed the idea since the dps was so high the change seemed a bit of overkill but i'll look into again. The best chance would be to save the current time GetTime() when AW/Zeal is popped and then have GoAK return true if GetTime() > (saved time + 10secounds). But this would have to be cleared and overriden after the first cast since AW/Zeal have 2 min cooldowns and Goak 5min and you're not going to wait till Goak is up again to use Aw/zeal you'll waste a full min of cooldown.

exorcism, is dot up on mob? if yes wait; if no exorcism.
    It doesn't matter if exorcisms dot is up or not...the only time you should cast exorcism is if AoW is up....that's it...if you cast it while it has a cast time its a major dps loss. I won't even tell you how to change it because then you'll be a fail pally and we don't need any more. I qoute from EJ "In melee range:
    Never, ever cast Exo - only use Exo when it is instant from an AoW proc. If AoW has not procced, then Exo has a cast time, mana cost, and vastly reduced damage. Remember during a cast you stop and reset all autoattacks."

For templar
    What i need is if 2 holy power and divine purpose proc? crusader strike or judgement if crusader strike is not up
    I don't know what you mean by this (look at the bottom). Templar is cast if you have 3 holy power or divine purpose and it's under CS and before judge where it belongs so it will cast CS if theres < 3 holy power. You can make templers cast if you have 2 holy power by changing the = 3 to >= 2 but idk why you want to because Templar should only be cast at 3 holy power, again anything else is a dps loss (please see elistjerks.com ret pally post or try using simucraft).

for hand of freedom i need it to do every man for himself if hand of freedom is down and to work for all spells? i am not sure if there is a lua function for libary access so it knows all the spells. current hand of freedom
    If you want Every man for himself to kick off then make a copy of Hand of freedom and change the spellid to Every man for himself's spellid. If you can't do this then read this whole forum or stop trying to butcher a perfectly good rotation. As for the list of spells that trigger it we cannot access user library right now from, pqr and there is no wow api to get the list of debuffs for pvp trinket or every man. If you read a few pages back maybe 5-6 I posted a spreadsheet with all the pvp stun/root/cc player debuffs. If you are looking for ones for raiding then i suggest getting an addon to tell you the spellids in the tooltip and while raiding check for the ID of a debuff that you want to include (this is a pain, i've tried).

Just out of curiosity where did you pull these idea's from?
    if you got the 2hp and divine purpose part from
    In both scenarios you do not perform a CS if you have 3 HP, however if you have 2 or less HP and a DivPurp proc you would use the CS before the free TV.
    on ej you'll notice that since CS is before TV on the rotation that CS would go first anyway.

Make sure the version of my rotation you have has Holy wraith in the abilities list (don't look in rotation) if not get the updated on from the link above since i lost it somehow when i posted the update with the range checks.

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone help me edit this code to use trinket while healing instead of being used while out of combat? If possible at a useful time while healing off of the Holy Pally profile.

local _,cd,havecd = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",13)

if cd == 0 and havecd == 1
    and 100 * UnitPower("player") / UnitPowerMax("player") > 50
    and UnitChannelInfo("player") == nil
    then
    UseInventoryItem(13)
    return true
    end

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated some profiles:

Mage (Frost PvP, Fire PvE, Arcane PvE)
    Priest (Holy PvE)
    Hunter (MM PvE)
    Warrior (Protection PvE, Fury PvE)
    Rogue (Combat PvE, Subtlely PvP)
    Death Knight (Frost PvP)

- Minor fixes

xeron191211PQRProfiles.zip

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

@Xelper: what about add to profile y rotation editor a class called COMMON, the profiles add to common could be run prior to any rotation. Could be usefull to add special code, like the Ultraxion button.

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated some profiles:

Priest (Holy PvE)
    Hunter (MM PvE)
    Death Knight (Frost PvP)

- Minor fixes

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

@Xelper: what about add to profile y rotation editor a class called COMMON, the profiles add to common could be run prior to any rotation. Could be usefull to add special code, like the Ultraxion button.
    Problem fixed.
    Last edited by Meatglue; 12-19-2011 at 12:42 AM.

daveyboyuk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So with EJ stating that masterfrost spec for frost dk is now the best build is there anyone who can alter a profile or make a new one prioritizing howling blast , frost strike over obliterate to maximize procs from 4 set t13 and the added mastery from reforging thanks in advance if this possible

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated some profiles:

Priest (Holy PvE)
    Hunter (MM PvE)
    Death Knight (Frost PvP)

- Minor fixes

I've been considering a "Common" class, but I guess what it comes down to is it would lead back to that situation where people were having the merge XMLs to combine rotations. I think its better to just have these rotations be "all in one" and easily distributable rather than have to worry about end users merging XMLs. I suppose there can be multiple commons... so sheuron_COMMON_Abilities.xml... I will think about the best way to handle this.
    Last edited by Xelper; 12-19-2011 at 01:08 AM.

hampe98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone post lua code for using trinkets at 35% hp im new to this program and dont know how to write new code

dklcfr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daveyboyuk View Post
    So with EJ stating that masterfrost spec for frost dk is now the best build is there anyone who can alter a profile or make a new one prioritizing howling blast , frost strike over obliterate to maximize procs from 4 set t13 and the added mastery from reforging thanks in advance if this possible
    Page 197, post 2944.

Eff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    I've been considering a "Common" class, but I guess what it comes down to is it would lead back to that situation where people were having the merge XMLs to combine rotations. I think its better to just have these rotations be "all in one" and easily distributable rather than have to worry about end users merging XMLs. I suppose there can be multiple commons... so sheuron_COMMON_Abilities.xml... I will think about the best way to handle this.
    I think that is going to lead to a nightmare development wise and debugging, switching, editing and testing 2 rotations will be just painful. If you could figure out a way to start defining functions easier then we could just have one boss ability in a rotation that'd call a function based on the current encounter. For example: UnitExists("Ultraxtion"), not dead etc etc. call function Encounter_DragonSoul_Ultraxion(3) that would contain the checks for Fading Light and Hour of Twilight (with the 3 being the prefered time to press it). With the dedicated functions stuff we could then clean up many existing rotations by doing what I did on my Resto Druid profile and moving all of the most common checks out of the seperate abilities.