Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wooloveshacks View Post
    I saw your post on the HB forum.... with no logs attached GG

Just started trying it out myself. So far, so good. My advice now will just be to follow the official thread on the HB forums, since this is now a supported plugin.
    There was no log to attach. The log didn't have anything that was an error or anything. So why would I attach a log that was showing normal behavior?

Archaeology Plugin For Honorbuddy
    wooloveshacks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    There was no log to attach. The log didn't have anything that was an error or anything. So why would I attach a log that was showing normal behavior?
    There's ALWAYS a log.. everytime you use HB information is logged. This information is important because it also shows what other settings were used, like what other plugins and CC's you might been using. This is why it's important. It's not just about seeing what errors are recorded in the log.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crap, i updated to 2.0.0.3740 and now i cant do archaeology botting anymore because the bot maker is charging out the ass for arch plugin. 100 dollars, no thanks.

does anyone have 2.0.0.3626? the honorbuddy website doesnt have it anymore. i think they deleted it. i will +rep for a 2.0.0.3626 version of honorbuddy.

edit: never mind. I still had the .zip of 3626 somewhere.
    another edit: i found the link to the plugin-style of arch buddy compatible with .3740 but it keeps dismounting in the air. I guess the bot author put in a cockblock so they get more money. -_-
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 01-07-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Optin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't a game we play anymore, just a hobby to make money off of.

Haaskis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Apoc, you broke a working plugin? Why?

I have nothing against you and I respect your coding skills and all that, but this just doesn't make any sense to me. I have used HB since beta and currently owning 1-year licence just to farm enough gold to fund my raiding and pvp gear enchants, foods and flasks and couldn't give a flying crap about Archaeology - but this is still beyond me. :P

It's still up on HB forums? I'm confused. Also what happened to that Onyx project?
    Last edited by Haaskis; 01-07-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Aicd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Haaskis View Post
    So Apoc, you broke a working plugin? Why?

I have nothing against you and I respect your coding skills and all that, but this just doesn't make any sense to me. I have used HB since beta and currently owning 1-year licence just to farm enough gold to fund my raiding and pvp gear enchants, foods and flasks and couldn't give a flying crap about Archaeology - but this is still beyond me. :P

It's still up on HB forums? I'm confused. Also what happened to that Onyx project?
    They broke the new version's ability to use the plugin included in this thread and released essentially the EXACT same plugin and made it only available for lifetime users so that normal users will buy lifetime memberships. The plugin released by raphus has the EXACT same issues that the one in this thread has.

Stay classy, HB team.

Haaskis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aicd View Post
    They broke the new version's ability to use the plugin included in this thread and released essentially the EXACT same plugin and made it only available for lifetime users so that normal users will buy lifetime memberships. The plugin released by raphus has the EXACT same issues that the one in this thread has.

Stay classy, HB team.
    Yeah, I got that far with my research. But there is a problem - a normal user doesn't give a f*ck about lifetime as they have only 1 game account and lifetime costs 80 euros with 3 accounts. If they made lifetime type of HB subscription for 30 euros or something it'd be fine. This is a bit too greedy - but like I said I don't give a shit, as I don't need it myself. :P

The only thing that is not making HB gain high rep in my books is that it gives the possibility for users to be creative with it (plugins) and then says "yeah f*ck you, you don't pay enough". It's still a good bot though.

Edit: with support for only 1 game account at a time of course.
    Last edited by Haaskis; 01-07-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Haaskis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works with 3626.
    Last edited by Haaskis; 01-07-2011 at 04:13 PM.

illogic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much for posting this on mmowned, i was able to get my arch to 500 just from using this! (checking every 45-1 hour of course) and i shall continue to use it til 525

Smooth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing this. It works perfect after a few crashes and so on. Haven't had any problem at all for 2-3 hours now and just got my 10 rare artifact achievement ^^

Only had "No digsites" problem for a while but it solved itself somehow dont know why :P

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, go fig. My post got deleted. PM me if you are in need of a certain version of you know what.

Zkinzor's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello , first of all , Cool idea i've farmed 1-525 got 10 rares etc by my own , that takes time >.<. Anyways On my main hb doesnt work :O? it just says a error text like Report or dont report. But on my hunter and priest it works , yea anyway I've loaded the blank.xml to my profiles and then I started the bot with grind. What does cc mean? like I do trap on a target ? :P i dont get the Archaelogy thingy in my plugins. Thanks!

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just find it quite rediculous that i have to pay for a plug-in for a bot that i already pay to use to begin with. Why do i need to pay twice?

Haaskis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come to think of it.. This could be turned to work with ground mounts only. Obviously would take longer to get that archeology up though :|

Aicd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zkinzor View Post
    Hello , first of all , Cool idea i've farmed 1-525 got 10 rares etc by my own , that takes time >.<. Anyways On my main hb doesnt work :O? it just says a error text like Report or dont report. But on my hunter and priest it works , yea anyway I've loaded the blank.xml to my profiles and then I started the bot with grind. What does cc mean? like I do trap on a target ? :P i dont get the Archaelogy thingy in my plugins. Thanks!
    A CC is a custom class. It allows more control over the actions of your certain class (Priest/Hunter/etc...). Honorbuddy comes with basic custom classes for every class by default, so you don't need to load one if you don't want to. If you are using the plugin from this thread, you will place arch.cs into Honorbuddy's plugin folder and then start Honorbuddy up. Select blank.xml like you did and then press start. Then, you will go over to the Plugins tab and select Archaeology and then enable it and press start. That will start the everything up for you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast