0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice bot thankyou for spending time on this you done a really good job

I'm new to botting can somebody give me a few tips on making a Profile for this bot?

Like a making profiles guide for DUMMIES lol

SGather - A simple and powerful gathering bot
    MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you add Wintergrasp switcher feature in the future so the bot switches to an alternative route when battle starts and reenter the zone when the battle is over?

Would be so awsome I can't imagine!

madden92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you make it support the druid Swift Flight Form? Because the Mount Name box doesn't have it

Hamtorta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    game crashes when attaching

testhb2010's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hamtorta View Post
    game crashes when attaching
    You could at least be a bit more specific and give them details as they may be able to fix the problem/help you out

Ronnyv1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i left this on for a test run last night and i must admit im very pleased, 603 nodes (herbing only) at exactly 4hrs which is hella good, not bad for the default profile.
    No stucks, Mailing system works, combat system is simple and gets the job done, very good overall!

My only problem was i found someone with the same bot/profile on my server and was speedhacking with it -.-, i really dont mind botters being one myself but if your gona bot and speedhack thats a problem since its not fairgame anymore. k?

MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ronnyv1 View Post
    Ok, i left this on for a test run last night and i must admit im very pleased, 603 nodes (herbing only) at exactly 4hrs which is hella good, not bad for the default profile.
    No stucks, Mailing system works, combat system is simple and gets the job done, very good overall!

My only problem was i found someone with the same bot/profile on my server and was speedhacking with it -.-, i really dont mind botters being one myself but if your gona bot and speedhack thats a problem since its not fairgame anymore. k?

Man stop making fun of yourself. Either you bot or you bot and speedhack at the same time it doesn't matter.

You are breaking the rules the policy you are against the community and it's just not fair.

Speedhacking while botting is more fun imo especially if you are doing it under textures

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol funny how you say botting with speedhack is unfair, so botting in general is fair? nope, don't think so

Ronnyv1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by testhb2010 View Post
    lol funny how you say botting with speedhack is unfair, so botting in general is fair? nope, don't think so
    Botting is botting, speedhacking is speedhacking comparing the 2 is a bit stupid now its like speedhacking in wsg vs just botting in one way u are winning games for your team and the other u are griefing the team with your presence because the bot is stupid.

Making a comparison of hey your breaking the rules vs hey your screwing other botters like yourself either way is just plain ignorant.
    Last edited by Ronnyv1; 11-09-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Sweking's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SGather Storm peaks profile

Hello guyz! I just made a new profile for Storm Peaks (HERB Run)!

http://rapidshare.com/files/429829379/Storm_Peaks.XML For download,

EDIT: Reuploaded. Megashare is bugged atm.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 11-09-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Botting is botting, speedhacking is speedhacking comparing the 2 is a bit stupid now its like speedhacking in wsg vs just botting in one way u are winning games for your team and the other u are griefing the team with your presence because the bot is stupid.

Making a comparison of hey your breaking the rules vs hey your screwing other botters like yourself either way is just plain ignorant.
    Not ignorant at all since using speedhack with the bot could be more beneficial to others just as using another type of bot may be, combining the two together is just clever use of your programs if it works out better for you and I am sure many people would agree.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mannystelol View Post
    the XML file is unavailable can ppl please link there working profiles please COZ I SO LAZY AND I PUNCH WALLS WHEN I FLYINTO TREES AND ROCK KKTHXBB
    Even with the profiles other people make, you could still have problems with running into walls/trees/other objects because of the bot going to another destination to mine a node/vein

mannystelol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by testhb2010 View Post
    Even with the profiles other people make, you could still have problems with running into walls/trees/other objects because of the bot going to another destination to mine a node/vein

Storm peaks is the gayest place to make a bot profile
    Last edited by mannystelol; 11-09-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Ronnyv1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like i've found a bug, bot crashes instantly running wow Directx 11 mode, maybe you should stick that in the main topic incase people have a similar problem

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mannystelol View Post
    hUH? no im asking if ppl with patience who map out there waypoints to a FINE ART it's perfectly easy to make a profile that doesnt wack into walls you need a START/END AND GOOD WAYPOINTS IN THE MIDDLE thats it but i CBA to do it
    No you can't.... the bot will always have problems with going into walls/other objects as it goes from the waypoint if it spots a node/vein which is not directly on the path and could be between rocks etc, also what is up with the caps....

Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast