Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this bot ends up being the one I have been waiting for, I can see myself buying it. The others that have come out this year have been fail. This one sounds promising! /stoked.

Brief Review of HonorBuddy
    Kissy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review, and like openbot? Really ><`` been waiting for something like that for ages. Openbot was godly imo, and mesh mapping hard? lmao was easy, and soo much better imo. Pricing is quite nice aswell.

Once quest support has gotten further, I shall look into getting this, I have been waiting along time for something like this.
    +rep for the review.

My question is, Based on your exp what is the auto unstuck like, also do you know if it blacklists a square mesh if it gets stuck there x amount of times?

Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mrmakje View Post
    Hello, ehm, i downloaded the trial but nothing seems to tell me where i can get an account so i can log in.
    In the same thread it should say that username/pass for trial is test / t3st

Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kissy View Post
    Nice review, and like openbot? Really ><`` been waiting for something like that for ages. Openbot was godly imo, and mesh mapping hard? lmao was easy, and soo much better imo. Pricing is quite nice aswell.

Once quest support has gotten further, I shall look into getting this, I have been waiting along time for something like this.
    +rep for the review.

My question is, Based on your exp what is the auto unstuck like, also do you know if it blacklists a square mesh if it gets stuck there x amount of times?
    Never got stuck a single time, so that shouldn't be needed but yes if you run into a fence or something the bot will handle it smootly

Mekks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about protection? been out of the bot game since openbot went offline.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

+rep for the review.

Not exactly like openbot, but it is the closest to it that I have seen, IN MY OPINION!!!

I never got stuck, so I can not say.

MaiN's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not blacklist squares. If it gets stuck while walking to a node, it will remove the connection between the last node and the current node and recalculate the path.
    [16:15:41] Cypher: caus the CPU is a dick
    [16:16:07] kynox: CPU is mad
    [16:16:15] Cypher: CPU is all like
    [16:16:16] Cypher: whatever, i do what i want

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify (and no, I'm not bashing HB at all, MaiN/Nesox have done an awesome job): Honorbuddy uses a waypoint mesh. Which means; it's literally a set of 'points' with connecting neighbor 'points' (albeit; a little too many connections currently). OpenBot used a region-based mesh. If you don't know what a region is; it's basically a polygon (OpenBot happened to use 5x5x5 cubes) all this meant was a specific amount of connections (6 at most) and less data required to store the nodes. There's no real difference in how they work; except that OpenBot may have been able to find paths faster due to less connections; and less nodes to traverse. (Not to mention the pathfinder was written in C++; so you get the added benefit of proper compiler optimizations, which .NET doesn't get quite as much of in the case of pathfinding)

All in all; they're almost exactly the same; and I commend MaiN for getting it working.

Lastly; if HB's nav is anything like OBs nav, you really shouldn't need to worry about creating nav meshes at all. But from what I hear; HB doesn't automatically map the area as it moves around, thus you have to manually create the mesh. OB was capable of mapping it's own way around things as it roamed. (A really cool feature which very few people realized. You literally just walked to each hotspot, then to a vendor, and hit go. OB could do all the mapping all by itself. I never had stuck issues [unless a fence was involved... oh the good old days...])

illogic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they they accept us prepaid visa card?? US$ ?? i dont have a paypal :[

aberham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is very well put together with many great features, it's also very easy to set up and requires very little effort to level. If you're looking for a quality bot with a great community to go along with it you should definitely get this bot.

Jibberish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    what about protection? been out of the bot game since openbot went offline.
    I'd like to hear someone explain its protection compared to other bots on the market as well.

Please don't give me the recycled "If you don't wanna risk it then don't bot!" answer, because that is not what I'm asking.

snigelmannen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well having some of the better coders on the project i think its pretty safe, nothing from Kynox/Cypher/Apoc, so id assume its safer then most commercial bots
    " Spy sappin mah sentry! "

Hawker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jibberish View Post
    I'd like to hear someone explain its protection compared to other bots on the market as well.

Please don't give me the recycled "If you don't wanna risk it then don't bot!" answer, because that is not what I'm asking.
    We have a simple defence against Warden.
    1. We work in a way that requires a Warden change if they are to go after us.
    2. We have a tripwire that closes all bots down if Warden changes in a way that is risky for us.

There is no guarantee that this will work. But most who have looked at it consider it to be a good defence.

[Sadistic]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Sadistic] View Post
    the links are not working can i get some help here its hasnt been workin for past 3 weeks
    hey my links are broken every time i try n to the website the links don't work
    ive alrdy paid in full idk whats goin on

Bossland's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which links are yours ?
    and you can't load honorbuddy.com ?