Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome I must say, had some fun with the dump macros before but this makes it much easier.

Now something I wonder, would this allow the old style decursive addons to work again? Where you just spam 1 button and it cycles through the currently cursed targets? or is there a macro that would have the same functionality?

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Askali View Post
    Awesome I must say, had some fun with the dump macros before but this makes it much easier.

Now something I wonder, would this allow the old style decursive addons to work again? Where you just spam 1 button and it cycles through the currently cursed targets? or is there a macro that would have the same functionality?

Yes, that's possible with this tool.

Submit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iz a noob, so heres my noobquestion:

Where can i get some LUA Codes? XD

+rep and +vote btw

Fropper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow I doubt that. Warden used to scan out of process and afaik it didn't distinguish between countries.

At any rate, unless you're willing to cite your source its probably best kept to yourself.*

* A link to your countries laws would suffice, for example the Crimes Act 1900 in Australia is laid out in full here (which is irrelevant for this particular scenario but I simply wanted to give an example):
    CRIMES ACT 1900
    I don't say warden never scanned out of process in germany, just that it is prohibited by law (that may be one of the reasons warden does no longer do so?)

In germany EULA's are non-binding, if they are not completely accessible before you buy the product, and that is the case when you buy wow. Here the jurist reference http://dejure.org/gesetze/BGB/307.html

Even if you click yes on the four windows popping up after installing the game and every patch, you are still not bound to it.

And as long you don't agree to give blizzard your personal data collectet with warden, it's illegal.
    Here is the § where it says you have agree
    http://dejure.org/gesetze/BDSG/14.html
    nothing here

spudstar99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello @ all

thanks cypher .. all works great .. but ...

my RunMacro(111) stuff doesn't work.

tried RunMacro(111) RunMacro("111") RunMacro(\"111\")

i mean my macro is called 111 but it doesn't work

thanks .. if someone coul post a solution for this

@ submit ... look at my posts in this thread
    Last edited by spudstar99; 10-21-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fropper View Post
    I don't say warden never scanned out of process in germany, just that it is prohibited by law (that may be one of the reasons warden does no longer do so?)

In germany EULA's are non-binding, if they are not completely accessible before you buy the product, and that is the case when you buy wow. Here the jurist reference http://dejure.org/gesetze/BGB/307.html

Even if you click yes on the four windows popping up after installing the game and every patch, you are still not bound to it.

And as long you don't agree to give blizzard your personal data collectet with warden, it's illegal.
    Here is the § where it says you have agree
    http://dejure.org/gesetze/BDSG/14.html
    Afaik they were removed primarily for 'privacy' reasons, not because they violated the law anywhere (not saying it does or doesn't, just that based on the evidence that wasn't the deciding factor).

I'm not a lawyer and no expert at all on international law, but its up to the countries in question to enforce their laws, not for the publisher of the game to work around them (unless they want to).

For example there are lots of games/applications/movies that are "illegal" to possess in Australia (and the same applies to various other countries for various different things), however the production of them in an area out of Australia's jurisdiction is obviously not illegal (unless the local laws there prohibit its production).

Sorry, its 3:45 AM so I'm explaining this terribly.

What I'm trying to say is, Blizzard aren't doing anything 'illegal' as far as I can tell. My German is very poor, however based on my limited German and Google Translate, it seems like it would be a civil matter not a criminal matter anyway so the entire argument is moot.

deadca7's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should start a new thread where we compile a list of macros, since the old threads are closed.

spudstar99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i hve some proper macros i will post them .. but without the f*cking stuff with Runmacro .. there are not that good

GliderPro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After thirty minutes with Ida I think I know how you are doing this and it is ****ing brilliant. Nice work.

deadca7's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gifted made some very nice macros for Unholy Dk when /dump was new.
    I'm quoting it here for the new people

Macro Name: Spam
    /dump loadstring("local p = IsSpellInRange(\"Plague Strike\", \"target\") if (p == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"BP\") end") ()

Macro Name: BP
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Blood Plague\")) then RunMacro(\"DUR1\") else RunMacro(\"FF\") end") ()

Macro Name: FF
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Frost Fever\")) then RunMacro(\"DFR1\") else RunMacro(\"UR1\") end") ()

Macro Name: BPleft
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Blood Plague\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Blood Strike\") else RunMacro(\"FFleft\") end") ()

Macro Name: FFleft
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Frost Fever\")) then RunMacro(\"UR1\") else CastSpellByName(\"Blood Strike\") end") ()

Macro Name: BPright
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Blood Plague\")) then RunMacro(\"FR1\") else RunMacro(\"FFright\") end") ()

Macro Name: FFright
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Frost Fever\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Blood Strike\") else RunMacro(\"DFR1\") end") ()

Macro Name: DFR1
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,c = GetRuneCooldown(\"1\") if (GetRuneType(\"1\") == 4) and (c == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"DFR2\") end") ()

Macro Name: DFR2
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,d = GetRuneCooldown(\"2\") if (GetRuneType(\"2\") == 4) and (d == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"FR1\") end") ()

Macro Name: FR1
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,a = GetRuneCooldown(\"5\") if (a == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"FR2\") end") ()

Macro Name: FR2
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,b = GetRuneCooldown(\"6\") if (b == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"BPleft\") end") ()

Macro Name: DUR1
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,i = GetRuneCooldown(\"1\") if (GetRuneType(\"1\") == 4) and (i == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Plague Strike\") else RunMacro(\"DUR2\") end") ()

Macro Name: DUR2
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,j = GetRuneCooldown(\"2\") if (GetRuneType(\"2\") == 4) and (j == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Plague Strike\") else RunMacro(\"UR1\") end") ()

Macro Name: UR1
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,g = GetRuneCooldown(\"3\") if (g == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Plague Strike\") else RunMacro(\"UR2\") end") ()

Macro Name: UR2
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,h = GetRuneCooldown(\"4\") if (h == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Plague Strike\") else RunMacro(\"BPright\") end") ()

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, love the way you hooked it

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When someone creates a new thread for the code, I'll post what I have. The code itself is the same, it's just the syntax that is different.. is that the right word?

tazo's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm clueless as to how to actually utilize this hack... code thread?

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678955 ... LastLast