Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prog starts fine but tries to enter password in account name box at start screen.

Eff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bguidry View Post
    Prog starts fine but tries to enter password in account name box at start screen.
    The bot presumes you have your account name stored aswel as the character you wish to login with as the current one, do those 2 steps and it will run without issue

xIceZero's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice bot! Been running it for 2 days straight now, got 11/20 masks already! Didn't fail a single time so far. Hoping to get the mask for all occasion achievement soon.

Dwaxine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome program. Just got my Hallowed today

hDy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got an Idea for a Autoit Script that you might be interested in producing..

I dunno if anyone here follows MMO-Champions or not but a few weeks back they posted a guide for making gold off inscriptions off the Auction house. you can find the guide here ************.com/news-2/auction-house-guide-inscription/

Anyways.. the part that I'm interested in, is Specifically Quick Auction 2.. Since this guide was released the market for glyphs has been very very competitive, meaning I've gotta repost auctions 4-6 times a day (since my auctions get undercut all the time).

Quick Auction 2 allows you to cancel all undercut auctions, then after you get the items from the mailbox you can repost them and undercut the competition by as little or as much as you want.

So on to the autoit script I'm trying to make..
    Open wow, enter password, login highlighted toon (should be easy enough)
    next walk to AH and hit the cancel undercut auctions button, then walk to mailbox, retrive all mail..I dunno much about autoit.. so I dunno if its possible to create a path in autoit.. (which would be required when walking to/from AH/Mailbox) then walk back to Auction house and hit post button to repost all items.

having the ability to run this script every hour would make it nearly impossible for anyone else to undercut your auctions and would be very very useful.

If anyone thinks they are up to the challenge I would love some help in creating this autoit script.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hDy View Post
    I've got an Idea for a Autoit Script that you might be interested in producing..

I dunno if anyone here follows MMO-Champions or not but a few weeks back they posted a guide for making gold off inscriptions off the Auction house. you can find the guide here ************.com/news-2/auction-house-guide-inscription/

Anyways.. the part that I'm interested in, is Specifically Quick Auction 2.. Since this guide was released the market for glyphs has been very very competitive, meaning I've gotta repost auctions 4-6 times a day (since my auctions get undercut all the time).

Quick Auction 2 allows you to cancel all undercut auctions, then after you get the items from the mailbox you can repost them and undercut the competition by as little or as much as you want.

So on to the autoit script I'm trying to make..
    Open wow, enter password, login highlighted toon (should be easy enough)
    next walk to AH and hit the cancel undercut auctions button, then walk to mailbox, retrive all mail..I dunno much about autoit.. so I dunno if its possible to create a path in autoit.. (which would be required when walking to/from AH/Mailbox) then walk back to Auction house and hit post button to repost all items.

having the ability to run this script every hour would make it nearly impossible for anyone else to undercut your auctions and would be very very useful.

If anyone thinks they are up to the challenge I would love some help in creating this autoit script.
    I don't think autoit is really going to be able to do a few things that you're looking for it to do, although my knowledge of the addons you've mentioned is limited I think you'll have a hard time with it.

Firstly the pathing would be nothing more than a simplistic send function that sends "w", "a" etc etc, but it is doable, however there would be no feedback in the program to confirm you made it to the auctioneer/mailbox.

Selecting the mailbox would not be easy, if you're server is like mine then it is always crowded as hell, although doing it in an empty city such as Darnassus might make that a little easier, but knowing where your camera is may be another issue all together.

Then you get onto the actual auctions, you could press that button to retrieve your items that are undercut, but unless the addon lets you relist them all with a suggested price then getting an appropriate price to list them as is a huge step to overcome.

There's most likely more issues that I can't think of, a proper hack/bot could hook into the game and perform it alot more accurately than an autoit script can ever do. But good luck with it anyone that takes up the challenge

hDy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Askali View Post
    I don't think autoit is really going to be able to do a few things that you're looking for it to do, although my knowledge of the addons you've mentioned is limited I think you'll have a hard time with it.

Firstly the pathing would be nothing more than a simplistic send function that sends "w", "a" etc etc, but it is doable, however there would be no feedback in the program to confirm you made it to the auctioneer/mailbox.

Selecting the mailbox would not be easy, if you're server is like mine then it is always crowded as hell, although doing it in an empty city such as Darnassus might make that a little easier, but knowing where your camera is may be another issue all together.

Then you get onto the actual auctions, you could press that button to retrieve your items that are undercut, but unless the addon lets you relist them all with a suggested price then getting an appropriate price to list them as is a huge step to overcome.

There's most likely more issues that I can't think of, a proper hack/bot could hook into the game and perform it alot more accurately than an autoit script can ever do. But good luck with it anyone that takes up the challenge
    Ya i hadn't really thought of the crouded mailbox or the camera angel :/ as for re-listing auctions, quick auction scans the AH and relists the items at an undercut amount that you specify for each item. It also has a threashold, so if say a stack of herbs is going for 15g and you only want to sell if its above 20g it won't list that item.

WrathofGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but for some reasons when it goes to login to wow it doesn't work.I'm not sure if its mis-typing my password or what but it won't get past the login screen.

Well it did once...

Raxzuz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dosnt loot the bag

Hey, great bot mate, everything works fine for me except 1 major issue.
    My character just opens the bag, but dosnt loote the content, wich results in getting nothing out of it :s any idea whats wrong ?

Buchsti's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine just does 7target innkeeper *name*

/sigh

Jiat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bot
    thanks
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-programs/228781-mac-setting-up-pocketgnome-macguy.html
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-programs/228291-mac-create-your-own-autologin.html
    Use to be Macguy, but i also have a Windows so..

vampire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the idea of the program its very cool but i woul try to fix the problem that many people have, the fact its that in my case the program doesnt type the 1st letter its like /un... for /run and /arget for... /target... i´ve tryed changing the layout of the keyboard but nothing worked and i think the problem its with the program, if anyone had the same problem and did resolved it please explain how have you done it, if not, can you Askali please try to resolve it or figure out whats wrong, one more thing, i only start the program on windows xp, on windows 7 it just wont start wow, maybe its somekind of windows protection or something...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    the idea of the program its very cool but i woul try to fix the problem that many people have, the fact its that in my case the program doesnt type the 1st letter its like /un... for /run and /arget for... /target... i´ve tryed changing the layout of the keyboard but nothing worked and i think the problem its with the program, if anyone had the same problem and did resolved it please explain how have you done it, if not, can you Askali please try to resolve it or figure out whats wrong, one more thing, i only start the program on windows xp, on windows 7 it just wont start wow, maybe its somekind of windows protection or something...
    Have you set the location of wow to the right directory? I'm running 7 and have no issues at all. And the reson why I can't really fix these problems is because the bot just works for me and the other 2 people I get to test it before updating the online copy, so I can't reproduce the error of it missing out characters; the source code is there if anyone wants to take a crack at it, but I don't have alot of time to dedicate to it atm

Kalimdor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, it is a great bot but is working only when i have the login window already opened . When i lunch it without wow open it doesnt do nothing, i verified the path 5 times for the wow directory ( in my case is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft ) but still nothing. I play on windows xp sp3 , any ideea ? Thx.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast