0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Project] G-15 Keyboard Bot - Almost Perfect Farmer low ban risk

Got banned for using this (was complete didnt get chance to release, not going to either. 3 hours ban (first strike to account) As this was bannable im not going to release it, i dont want anybody banned because of me. =/
    Ran it for 8 hours in a row, was at comp every second hour (total of 4 hours) didnt get whisper of anybody dont know what went wrong. Oh well :/

It's come to my attention that G-15 Automated keystrokes are HIGHLY unlikely to be banned.

After a ~30min discussion with a GM he concluded this:
    The G15 keyboard series are not considdered Botting, and shudnt be banned.
    However if you automate the perfect G15 profile (which is close to impossible and even riddioclous to attempt) and have it work for you several hours in a row, with no other actions, you will most likely get watched. Possibly banned.
    But the actuall keyboard and its functions is not a bannable offense, so in conclusion i would say "YES" if you configured it perfectly and not have it run for 90 hours in a row, it would indeed be a unbannable bot.

So i have taken it into my hands to create a perfect G15 profile.

What i am:
    Nelf Druid - Swift Flight Form - Herbalism

What i aim to do:
    Configure a farming path of WINTERGRASP, picking up herbs. <---- Updated Not Scholozar
    Starting and ending in a perfect spot. (So it will just circle round)

Side Note:
    I am also making it to look more "human" then a bot, which includes unnesacary drops of mount and heal ups, as if it wasnt meant, this if seen shud reduce chance of even being reported.
    Wintergrasp is pretty much Empty on my server :P So i dont even face more then 1-2 farmers a day (during peak hours on a extremely high pop server) while farming manually.

Problem:
    Wintergrasp Battles will interupt the farming :/ (Ill teach how to make your own paths and if u do it outside of WG then you wont face this problem)
    Which means 2 hours of nice farming, then 30min battle, then you should reset to your position and go again
    Fighting? Shudnt be neccesary but indeed yes if you get hit and your not a druid, you wont be able to mount up. I guess the selected areas will have to toggle a battle sequence also, or simply be skipped.

Notification:
    This bot will NOT go to every herbspot, it will only pickup the herbs i find during the creatioin of the path, so it will bypass a few, and even try to pickup some that arnt even there.

In this post (will update everytime i can) ill show pictures/videos, and show the possibilities open with this if it works.
    If possible ill upload the "macro".

Test1 - Perfect Rectangle:

[YT]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/puWgER4UIZw&hl=sv&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/puWgER4UIZw&hl=sv&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YT]

So what this vid proves, is it can cycle in a perfect cirle (well rectangle*spellcheck*). To make this cycle took 1 hour. So making a circle around a farmpath in scholozar will probably take LONG time, but should be possible.

Test2 - Perfect Rotation (FULL LAP) :
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yupbfhgatp0&hl=sv&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yupbfhgatp0&hl=sv&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Almost (99.9%) Accurate Rotation.

!UPDATE! Found an excellent way, using the Teleports will put you in a perfect angle everytime, so this will be ending/starting position

Indeed i did shorten the map, because creating the entire thing would take ridicolous ammount of time with same result kinda.
    This is shorter and "safer", im sure u can do as big as you want but whatever. This is just the first of many to come

Red circles = Herb positions i spotted while making the map
    Blue cirlce = start/ending position
    Green Line = The "Path"
    X = Teleporter
    0 = Starting Position
    Numbers = Location of herbs

PROGRESS:
    I created them all Sloppy, then afterwards refine them after i have a full cycle, this will make it go faster.

I really dont get what the f**k is wrong, everything is perfect, still the miliseconds are different without me even changing them, so it gets out of balance!
    Jeezus.. im Taking a break from this, will continue some other day :/ - (13/10-09)

Part - - - Made? - - Actual Status
    Part 0>1. Complete - Complete
    Part 1>2. Complete - Complete
    Part 2>3. Complete - Complete
    Part 3>4. Complete - Nothing
    Part 4>5. Complete - Nothing
    Part 5>6. Complete - Nothing
    Part 6>7. Complete - Nothing
    Part 7>8. Complete - Nothing
    Part 8>9. Complete - Nothing
    Part 9>10. Complete - Nothing
    Part 10>11. Complete - Nothing
    Part 11>0. Complete - Nothing

[0>1 Means from Point 0 to Point 1]

Thats correct i completed them all, just doing final touches to each of em then its homerun baby!

Any thoughts comments?

(PS. searched MMOwned, and Google - no G15 Bot that works a path excists yet)
    Last edited by Itzelsnitch; 09-17-2009 at 02:55 PM.

[Project] G-15 Keyboard Bot - Almost Perfect Farmer low ban risk
    Sel3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the G15 app can be a good bot, but G15 app is designed to automatize the small task like pickup&loot, or something like this.

For your problem I don't know the G15 keyboard, I have just listen about it.

To bypass your problem you can recording your keys with an other tool and simulate key on the G15 program to recording them (again x)).

btw of the unbanable status of this, I don't agree because any kind of automted task can be assimilated to botting (ex-dit the macro because it's authorized), I talk about 3rd party software.

The best bot stay a human clone :wave:

Malmis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can't be done, a lagspike and the bot would have no way of getting back to the path.
    But if you still want to try it, you can record macros in-game. Press the MR button and then a G-key, record the keystrokes and press MR again to finish.

Something I've tried to figure out on the other hand, is if it would be able to run WoW through LUA, as both G15 and WoW Addons are scripted in it, it seems like some common ground. I haven't found anything tho, no idea where the files connecting the G15 driver and the WoW client are, nor how to edit them. (Unless it's LUA and XML, which is likely.)

Cyberthube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was thinking if it could be possible to make a macro on my g15 so i can buff myself with 1 key.

and by that i mean all my buffs, innerfire,pwf etc..

but i cant find any interval code or whatever to edit in the macro, because my stells have a general cooldown of 2 sec?..

so i can only cast one..

anyone has some exp with this?

Kissy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyberthube View Post
    i was thinking if it could be possible to make a macro on my g15 so i can buff myself with 1 key.

but i cant find any interval code or whatever to edit in the macro, because my stells have a general cooldown of 2 sec?..

so i can only cast one..

Dunno if the following will help

On a G11 keyboard it is possible to create timers so it would do:
    Code:
    -cast spell a 
    -- wait 2 seconds (keyboard macro language) 
    -cast spell b 
    -- wait 2 seconds 
    -cast spell c

Malmis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyberthube View Post

so i can only cast one..

OPen the Keyprofiler, make a new macro, record either the press of a hotkey or record "/cast inner fire", stop recording, right click the macro at the end and select "Add delay". Done.

Gankenstein's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this idea, very creative. I think you should pursue it for at least the learning experience.

snigelmannen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    afaik the G15 makes hardware based macros, or G15_Key_G1 => Loop M etc etc
    whats possible is that you can probably make the bot send Virtual G15 keys to the pc and then bind the virtual keys to macros used to loot and casts, but ye im a retard dont know about anything this, used my g15 to cast ress heals and trade chat macros.
    " Spy sappin mah sentry! "

Nonominator's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now this could integrate with a checks program that would only read information from the client.... making the actual keypresses and such non illegal.

If certain conditions are read and not met.. the G15 stops and restarts. Only key presses being made to wow... would be the G15.

datvovan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tgx

thx dude i really liked it

Itzelsnitch's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datvovan View Post
    thx dude i really liked it
    Eh what? (fiilz0r)

mrleolito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tryed this when glider got down. the problem is that you cant get the bot to read the frames ingame. that makes it hard for the bot to fight mobs and even harder ress.

xLeo123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds interesting, only problem is whether the G-15 sends its input via software, or directly via hardware(the keyboard), if its software then the bot will be no less detectable than any other..

I could find no calls to SendMessageA/W, PostMessageA/W or keybv_event through debugging the profiler..

Nonominator's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reread what I said.

Peasodecesar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A big problem is that G15 (also 13) series LUA's is very short. Most of the commands are not enabled, and comms with other app is (at least for me) impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast