Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention // This make me thinks something bad for US

I found this article on M m o Champion.

We plan to begin collecting non-personal system specifications data from all World of Warcraft players again in the very near future. Players who have not merged their World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account will see a message stating, "Submitting non-personal system information". However, those who are playing with a Battle.net account will not see this message even though the system data is being gathered. This process will run for approximately one week. Please also rest assured that this data survey will have absolutely no affect on gameplay
    I don't where to put this thread but I think this is bad for Botters.

Take care with your bot.

The post here => http://blue.************.com/1/10222...ta-survey.html
    Last edited by mmosoft; 08-01-2009 at 11:54 AM.
    OLDER ACCS

Attention // This make me thinks something bad for US
    grak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about it aswell, would be nice if you changed the blue to something else tho, for easier reading.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh... they do this every once in a while to gather average performance specs on users PCs. It does absolutely nothing to scan your PC other than some basic stuff they use for internal statistics. This has been answered many times before, and has been closed... many times before. This time is no exception.

THEY DO NOT GATHER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION! You're a retard if you think it's some privacy issue that their automatically polling users. (This works a lot better than putting up some poll, or survey on the site, where 90% of users lie about their specs.)

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Sigh... they do this every once in a while to gather average performance specs on users PCs. It does absolutely nothing to scan your PC other than some basic stuff they use for internal statistics. This has been answered many times before, and has been closed... many times before. This time is no exception.

THEY DO NOT GATHER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION! You're a retard if you think it's some privacy issue that their automatically polling users. (This works a lot better than putting up some poll, or survey on the site, where 90% of users lie about their specs.)
    I don't believe you. What the **** would a game company want specific hardware information for? It's not like they have to cater to the very data collected. [/sarcasm]