0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Numi2: Out in public for 3 weeks only.

pindis: I am serious yes The thing is, the time I spend developing new features and fixing bugs for the bot. Is time I would have used for work, yes I have to work for a living. It is a one time fee and to be honest it's really cheap, lol. I did get a very bad start even though I actually tried to avoid it. I looked at gnometools thread for example and thought I was doing the same thing as them when I announced my release. But charging for software is apparently not the same as charging for forum access.

Quick Start Guide for AETBot (PvE)
    AETBotter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video Request.

I would like to get a few good movies for both pvp and pve-grinding of AETBot. This is certainly not my area of expertise so I thought I might see if someone would help me with this. Of course it would be a free registration for your efforts.

If you are interested, please send me some working example of a previous movie you have made and also a simple description of how you will compose the movie, thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.07 is out now, only a few bug fixes.

* BG grind tool should now always work (i.e. queue you up for new BG after last is over, did not always work)
    * Does no longer atempt to harvest mines/herbs that are in caves under you or somehow above you.

Buffmanager and a lot of PvP tools will be added soon. I have been working on PvP tools for the last two weeks, they are still in stand alone mode and called Arena Helper (private project, page me if interested) Currently it can handle 2v2 arena very nicely including pets.
    * Interupts/silences etc if target or focus is casting a selected spell (takes into account condidtions such as range, cast time and cool downs etc.
    * Player, team mate and pet critical health scanners, takes action to prevent them from dying.
    * Totem stomper for pet. Will handle all totems you set automatically and then return to assigned target when done.
    * Buff manager, keeps selected buffs up takes into account conditions such as mana, cool downs, in combat etc.

At least the Buff manager will be merged into AETBot. It showed quite complicated to make a buff manager without injection or hooks+mem writing. I got it sorted now but you will have to manually enter what spell ID the buffs have(easy with Thott)

Quazzywabbitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything new on this bot?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still goes on like a clockwork Nothing new added since 1.06 I am in the middle of my summer vacation (one more week) Next feature will be an extended version of the already existing custom items farming. Got a request for scanning for time lost proto drakes etc, so I added NPC interaction to the custom items farming function and a mode where you can turn off the Bot movement. This way you can do your daily quest for example and still be on the lookout for a proto drake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234