0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: (Telehack/wallhack included) WoW thing! 3.0

u should add altitude hack, cuz when im bored i make trial accounts wit a level 10 rogue and pwn it up with speed hacks, mountain climb, float, u name it, but early start in WSG and AB would make it 5 times funner. like the one where u click a button and it launches u into thr air and then u fall back down

(Telehack/wallhack included) WoW thing! 3.0
    afiwarlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by relz
    Yes it does tele, just you cant move without getting disconnected after you tele, but its a start. Also, the wallhack makes you turn and slide through a wall. It probably isnt working for you because you moved before the axis' could be found.

I dont think it does Relz, When I teleport anywhere I just see the place, no mobs, no players. But other people see me where I first was.

I.E. If I am in Brill and "Tele" to Undercity, I see the city mobless, but others still see me in Brill.
    52nd to ever join MMOwned.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by afiwarlord
    I dont think it does Relz, When I teleport anywhere I just see the place, no mobs, no players. But other people see me where I first was.

I.E. If I am in Brill and "Tele" to Undercity, I see the city mobless, but others still see me in Brill.
    okay, so its more like a client-side teleport. But its a start, a way to get around the disconnect just needs to be found.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ye, there should b a way for the server to think u went into an instance or used a portal or your hearthstone
    Last edited by Demonshade; 05-13-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Demonshade
    ye, there should b a way for the server to think u went into an instance or used a portal or your hearthstone
    Well, I was trying to set my hearthstone really quick after teleporting, but the window dissapeared after I tele'd.

UnknOwned's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i put random numbers and got to the dalaran bubble, 123 321 43. we gotta find a way to move without gettin d/ced

I have been folowing the process at the autoIT forums for a while and have had some conversations with Malu05 who coded the original telehack now introduced to WoW thing.
    Malu05 told me about the Datastream Manipulator (the thing that makes it possible to port anywhere without disconnect) and how it works. He also told me what causes the disconnects and with that information im pretty sure that Relz and Ziao if they are going to add a fully functional telehack should try invest some time in packets.
    The code for the working hack is acturaly only a few lines and is quite simple and easy to understand when you know the principles.

However Malu05 also told me about other things he made by only editing the client memory, that would be usefull for this hack. Like Instant Gryphon Flights, so when you click a destination for a flight you are instantly placed at the destination gryphon master.

Too bad he wont release hacks, so hope to see some cool new aditions to this tool.

afiwarlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I think its more of a map viewer hack. What was a big problem was when WoW saw us go from one end of a zone to another without moving in between it says "ZOMG HE TELEPORTED BAAAN!" We're not getting banned or disconnected because were not moving anywhere.. But, when we do move, we are teleporting physically, which is why we get DCed.

I think.
    52nd to ever join MMOwned.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only way to tele by my understanding is edeting where the server thinks things teleport u to, for example if u set ur hearth to IF and u use it the server agrees with the client teleport. My friend found out that if you kite the inn keeper, u can set you hearth somewhere before the innkeeper gliutches and spawns in the inn again, so if u chance the coordinates of the hearthstone you can make a successfull tele. Another way would be to change where the instance portal takes you

btw i think u should add a wallhack north, south, east, and west because if u wanna go through a wall and ur south of it how are u gonna go north to get through it? and add an altitude hack which makes u fly up into the air and fall back town so u can go on buildings and around obstacles
    Last edited by Demonshade; 05-13-2007 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only way to tele by my understanding is edeting where the server thinks things teleport u to, for example if u set ur hearth to IF and u use it the server agrees with the client teleport. My friend found out that if you kite the inn keeper, u can set you hearth somewhere before the innkeeper gliutches and spawns in the inn again, so if u chance the coordinates of the hearthstone you can make a successfull tele. Another way would be to change where the instance portal takes you

btw i think u should add a wallhack north, south, east, and west because if u wanna go through a wall and ur south of it how are u gonna go north to get through it? and add an altitude hack which makes u fly up into the air and fall back town so u can go on buildings and around obstacles
    Like I said in another post, more things will be coming to WoW thing! just hold on. I'm not going to be the only person updating it anymore, so you can expect better stuff and more functionality.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awesome, i was just advising on some things that can make it even better

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by afiwarlord
    But I think its more of a map viewer hack. What was a big problem was when WoW saw us go from one end of a zone to another without moving in between it says "ZOMG HE TELEPORTED BAAAN!" We're not getting banned or disconnected because were not moving anywhere.. But, when we do move, we are teleporting physically, which is why we get DCed.

I think.
    Yup... here is what malu05 told me;

... so the thing is, when you change your position ingame on your client, and the gameclient sends that change to the server, the server will just "pop" you off (not even give you a "client->disconnect" packet.. just close the connection....).

And why does it "pop" you?

Well they have added some calculations to the server to kill all the old ez-mode telehacks, before you didn’t even have to know about hacking to change your position ingame since the server believed anything you told it.
    What they know is "Current Position", "Last Position" and what you are doing. If you are standing still the server will accept changes up to 0.07 coord. Doing this serval times will however disconnect you. 0.6 will be accepted up to around 500 times before the server will notice you are cheating. And the code I made is 0.05 so it can accept between 500-1000 times.
    If you are running forward the server will accept a change up to 0.12 in the direction you are running in. And on a mount even more. But making a initial “tele hack” would take ages to accomplish as your char would move too slow, however my data-stream manipulator does a “workaround” on that making it possible to go from A to B instantly, but ill come back to that later..

The Z-axis is unprotected by the server and you can change your altitude to +a million if you like, but I think Blizzard will fix this soon, and I don’t guess any hackers will come up with something to abuses this before it is fixed.

But you can try yourself….
    Change you position to somewhere like Hyjal or Gm Island and then plug out your internet cable and walk… you will then notice that you won’t get disconnected, before you get a timeout and get disconnected eventually. This just confirms the server disconnect Contra clientside like warden...
    You can also use a ping_lamp program to see when the server "pop"'s you...

So telehacking while using a HS, enter a dungeon or teleport spell like blink wont help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but wouldnt editing where the server thinks ur hearthstone is or changing where the instance portal takes u make it work?

and for some reason if u use wallhack too many times, like tryin to get through a thick wall,, u will get d/c and u will have to wait 5 mins for wow thing to reload
    Last edited by Demonshade; 05-13-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but wouldnt editing where the server thinks ur hearthstone is or changing where the instance portal takes u make it work?

and for some reason if u use wallhack too many times, like tryin to get through a thick wall,, u will get d/c and u will have to wait 5 mins for wow thing to reload

The only way you would be able to "edit" that would be to do like you said earlier with the kite-of-inn-guy thing or hack the server.
    Not even the old DBC flightpath change work anymore due to the new "smart server" machanism.

About the wallhack... as said earlier doing it too many times in a row will disconnect you. Do around 20-50 stop op mouve around (or jump) with you char to sync with the server and go again.
    Hehe, and about the 5min memory scanning.
    Malu05 works on a 2x4x3ghz machine (2 3ghzquard cores) making this process take a few seconds, so he didn’t bother making the code faster.
    But by just editing the loop method you can make it 8 times faster, I guess ill show Relz (or whoever are working on wow-thing at that time) how to do it and how to update the memory scanner when the patch comes by…

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this could b a way to dupe items, use it, then trade someone an item then keep goin and u will get d/c and rollback

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this could b a way to dupe items, use it, then trade someone an item then keep goin and u will get d/c and rollback
    Rofl(mao... :tard
    For thoes who even think "dupe" is possible in wow...
    GUID is like the laws of physics...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globally_Unique_Identifier
    Not Even Remotely Possible...
    Not even a tiny tiny tiny chance...

And if you did.. magically... then the server would crash... pronto...

:wave:

(but yhea.. if it was Diablo 2 im sure this would have worked)
    Last edited by UnknOwned; 05-13-2007 at 07:16 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast