πŸ”₯ Rotation Buddy - Best World of Warcraft Rotation Bot - Destroy Limits! πŸ”₯ menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RotationBuddy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯ [Rotation Buddy 2.0] - The Revolution - [BIG UPDATE] πŸ’₯ World of Warcraft Rotation Bot πŸ”₯

ROTATION BUDDY DISCORD
    RBuddy 2.0 Login

Trials are available to anyone who is interested.
    Last edited by RotationBuddy; 3 Days Ago at 01:02 PM.

πŸ”₯ Rotation Buddy - Best World of Warcraft Rotation Bot - Destroy Limits! πŸ”₯
  2. Thanks KuRIoS, miky1996, Kekksa (3 members gave Thanks to RotationBuddy for this useful post)
    Brave1991's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RB works realy realy Good and is awesome easy to use and the Team from Devs Helps to :100:% and if I have Problems they helps on setup all what u Need thanks !

4. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to Brave1991 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - edited -
    Last edited by RotationBuddy; 01-31-2024 at 07:52 AM.

smusen's Avatar Elite User Professional Scumbag CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/63
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for about a month now and it seems to be performing pretty well. Had some issues getting it to work first, but the devs were fast and helped me make it work right away. Super simple to use, performs well and fairly priced, overall worth the money and then some

7. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to smusen for this useful post)
    kRSCHTEL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using rBuddy for a month now and I can't really say anything bad about it. You are helped quickly with problems and more in-depth questions or actions are also discussed in detail. It does its job but is unfortunately somewhat limited as far as certain actions are concerned. I've only played one melee class so far where you hardly have to pay attention to anything (cooldown toggles, etc.) (Outlaw Rouge). If you think something along the lines of "I don't have to think anymore and everything is taken care of for me", you will unfortunately be disappointed. Classes understanding and the feeling of decent manual toggling is definitely needed but name me a pixelbot except in some things "ELK" that has not taken over for you. Basically for this unbeatable price you do nothing wrong I can only give my clear recommendation for it and treat everyone to the 100 logs

9. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to kRSCHTEL for this useful post)
    GotBoosted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using this for around 5 months.

Pros: if you take the time to understand the class and spec you are looking to play, you will do very well. You have options to toggle custom items/spells. You can toggle cooldowns and we get modified custom profiles to use in game. There are some specs that are easier to play like Outlaw Rogue (practically fully automated) vs something like BM Hunter where you can have it fully auto but if you manage your cooldowns, you can do much better.

Cons: If you are looking for healing specs, at the moment this isn't possible.

Support is very quick, ticket system in discord. Questions are answered quickly in the channels and updates are happening all the time. I really don't like to use the latest and greatest in any product so I love the fact that I am given my personalized launcher for RBuddy and can continue to use it without updating all the time.
    Last edited by GotBoosted; 02-02-2024 at 03:46 AM.

11. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to GotBoosted for this useful post)
    MaxNehrkorn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for about 3 Months now, and it is just perfect for me. Very Good Support and Software!

13. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to MaxNehrkorn for this useful post)
    miky1996's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using rbuddy for several months and I have to say that it works exactly as it should.
    The two biggest strengths are certainly the support from the staff and the lightness of the software, you will not lose even 1 fps using it, contrary to what I have found with other software

15. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to miky1996 for this useful post)
    Pwnyhofpl0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question, maybe someone can answer it, I used HyperElk trial a while ago, and now I found out HyperElk went down for ever, now to my question^^ what is the difference between HyperElk and RotationBuddy I know both are pixel based but whats about the features/performance are they the same? Basically in short which of them both is more advanced, bc I'm searching for a pixel rotation bot that is on the same level as HyperElk or better.

Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pwnyhofpl0x View Post
    I have a question, maybe someone can answer it, I used HyperElk trial a while ago, and now I found out HyperElk went down for ever, now to my question^^ what is the difference between HyperElk and RotationBuddy I know both are pixel based but whats about the features/performance are they the same? Basically in short which of them both is more advanced, bc I'm searching for a pixel rotation bot that is on the same level as HyperElk or better.
    There is currently no real alternative to Hyperelk, as it was ahead of its time. Our product is a simple but powerful solution to completely automate your combat routine. If you are looking for a project on the level of Hyperelk you will have to search for a long time and might not find it at Pixelbots at the moment. We offer a cost-effective solution for the fully automated Combat Routine, but we do not offer a complete hands-free brain off solution.
    Last edited by RotationBuddy; 02-06-2024 at 02:19 PM.

18. Thanks Pwnyhofpl0x (1 members gave Thanks to RotationBuddy for this useful post)
    Pwnyhofpl0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RotationBuddy View Post
    There is currently no real alternative to Hyperelk, as it was ahead of its time. Our product is a simple but powerful solution to completely automate your combat routine. If you are looking for a project on the level of Hyperelk you will have to search for a long time and might not find it at Pixelbots at the moment. We offer a cost-effective solution for the fully automated Combat Routine, but we do not offer a complete hands-free brain off solution.
    Alright thanks for the fast answer, last question about AoE does your bot detects when it has to use AoE rotation and not when toggeled on? For example I toggle on AoE and I fight 1-mob will it use still the AoE rotation or will it detect the single mob and use the single target rotation?

Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pwnyhofpl0x View Post
    Alright thanks for the fast answer, last question about AoE does your bot detects when it has to use AoE rotation and not when toggeled on? For example I toggle on AoE and I fight 1-mob will it use still the AoE rotation or will it detect the single mob and use the single target rotation?
    Yes it does. You can choose between aoe singletarget or auto detect.

Kekksa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using it for a little less than a month and it's really good, very easy to use and the support is there :heart:

22. Thanks RotationBuddy (1 members gave Thanks to Kekksa for this useful post)
    leck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! is there a trial or something ?

Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leck View Post
    Hello! is there a trial or something ?
    Trials are currently not available. These are only activated temporarily.
    Last edited by RotationBuddy; 02-11-2024 at 07:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast