A little about me and an AddOn release to inspire marketplace style bots (mote) menu

User Tag List

Glitt's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little about me and an AddOn release to inspire marketplace style bots (mote)

Hi,

I started here and there mostly around 2018. If you dig through some of my posts on my other accounts, you will notice that I was gifted some tips that sent me on my way. A few years go by and a few years ago, I had trouble keeping my source and lips sealed. I certainly wanted credit for what I thought was making the game breathe life - making a bot. My go-to sources of inspiration were lolp1 and 34D. Their brainpower and my curiosity got me making WoW automation. I wasn't always so stubborn, but at some point in time, I became obsessed with code purity. More important for some reason was the way the code smelled instead of making gold with bots. I have had a lot of other inspiration from OC and OC itself, but I'm in most debt to those mentioned.

Okay, with that out of the way what is this. It's sort of self-explanatory once you see it in operation. It's to inspire someone to write a bot that can handle authorization/authentication and serving up a profile marketplace all in game LUA. Purity, purity... yeah, I get it lol.

mote.png

I'm not invested in all this stuff so much anymore, but you can always send me a message at ([email protected]).

edit: On second thought, I didn't do enough explaining. It's a starting sketch for making an addon that you can top up crypto on a qr code to activate the farm or profile you want to download and run.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Glitt; 01-27-2024 at 01:09 AM.

A little about me and an AddOn release to inspire marketplace style bots (mote)
  2. Thanks Kirasaka (1 members gave Thanks to Glitt for this useful post)