[Ascent Release]Apple's Ascent 1.5 MADE BY ME; 3500 ASCENT, NCDB 1122, SEASON 3 !! menu

User Tag List

Appled's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Ascent Guide/Rele]Apple's Ascent 1.5 MADE BY ME; 3500 ASCENT, NCDB 1122, SEASON 3 !!

INSTALL AA 1.5
    ::Basic::
    Well Hey there i am an apple, you can eat me ^^ No I am Apple, Person called Apple and don't think about to eat me
    And i made cool repack, Maybe i release soon new scripts
    :: Downloads::
    Apple's Ascent 1.5

::MySQL::
    You find MySQL Setup from your AA Tools folder --> Typical > Install > Next > Next > Tick that Configure the Mysql Server now and finish > Next > Standard > Next > Put pass what ever you want (I did put root) (Tick Enable root access bla bla bla) > Next and Execute!
    :: Database Stuff::
    First just install Navicat; it is in Tools folder. When you open it should pop-up Connection Window, Put stuff there, Check this IMG
    When you success it, Make two new Database called World and Character.Open World Database :
    Execute World.sql what is in Sql Updates named folder.When it is done execute World2. And when that is too finished, Execute World3.When all have finished, open up Character DB and execute Character.sql there (In Sql Updates folder)
    ::Conf files::
    Gz you are almost done! Now go to your Apple's Ascent folder and look up ascent.conf. Change these:
    Code:
    #######################################################################
    # Ascent Configuration File
    # Last Update: : ascent.conf 3094 2008-01-12 22:41:30Z burlex $

/********************************************************************************
     * How to use this config file:                                                 *
     * Config files are in a block->variable->setting format.                       *
     * A < signifies the opening of a block, the block name is expected after that. * 
     * After the block name, a space and then the settings sperated by = / ' '.     *
     *                                                                              *
     * e.g.                                                                         *
     * <block setting="0" someval = "1">                                            *
     *                                                                              *
     * Comments can be in C format, e.g. /* some stuff */, with a // at the start   *
     * of the line, or in shell format (#).                                         *
     ********************************************************************************/

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
    # Database Section
    #
    #   Database.Host      - The hostname that the database is located on
    #   Database.Username  - The username used for the mysql connection
    #   Database.Password  - The password used for the mysql connection
    #   Database.Name      - The database name
    #   Database.Port      - Port that MySQL listens on. Usually 3306.
    #   Database.Type      - Client to use. 1 = MySQL, 2 = PostgreSQL, 3 = Oracle 10g
    #
    #-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

<WorldDatabase Hostname = "127.0.0.1" Username = "root" Password = "CHANGE" Name = "world" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
    <CharacterDatabase Hostname = "127.0.0.1" Username = "root" Password = "CHANGE" Name = "character" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
    Close and save it, Then look up logon.conf and Change these:
    Code:
    # Ascent Realms Configuration File
    # Last updated at revision 446 by Burlex

/********************************************************************************
     * How to use this config file:                                                 *
     * Config files are in a block->variable->setting format.                       *
     * A < signifies the opening of a block, the block name is expected after that. * 
     * After the block name, a space and then the settings sperated by = / ' '.     *
     * e.g.                                                                         *
     * <block setting="0" someval = "1">                                            *
     * Comments can be in C format, e.g. /* some stuff */, with a // at the start   *
     * of the line, or in shell format (#).                                         *
     ********************************************************************************/

# LogonDatabase Section
    #
    #    These directives are the location of the `realms` and `accounts`
    #    tables.
    #
    #    LogonDatabase.Host      - The hostname that the database is located on
    #    LogonDatabase.Username  - The username used for the mysql connection
    #    LogonDatabase.Password  - The password used for the mysql connection
    #    LogonDatabase.Name      - The database name
    #    LogonDatabase.Port      - Port that MySQL listens on. Usually 3306.
    #    LogonDatabase.Type      - Client to use. 1 = MySQL, 2 = PostgreSQL, 3 = Oracle 10g
    #

<LogonDatabase Hostname = "127.0.0.1"
                   Username = "root"
                   Password = "CHANGE"
                   Name     = "character"
                   Port     = "3306"
                   Type     = "1">
    Close and save it, Then look up realms.conf and Change these:
    Code:
    <LogonServer Address = "127.0.0.1"
                 Port = "8093"
                 Name = "Default Logon"
                 RealmCount = "1">

# Realm Section
    #
    #    Name:
    #        The name of the realm.
    #    
    #    Address:
    #        The address (and port) of that realm.
    #
    #    Icon:
    #        The type of realm (PVP, Normal, RPPVP, RP)
    #
    #    Colour:
    #        Realm colour in realm list display.
    #
    #    TimeZone:
    #        Time zone the realm is in.
    #
    #    Population:
    #        (0 = low, 1 = medium, 2 = high)
    #

<Realm1 Name ="CHANGE"
            Address = "127.0.0.1:8129"
            Icon = "PVP"
            Colour = "1"
            Population = "1.0"
            TimeZone = "1">
    Close and save it.
    ::Testing::
    Well open ascent.exe and logon.exe.
    If works then Congratz dude!!
    Then go to your World of Warcraft folder and look up Realmlist.conf and edit it to:
    set realmlist 127.0.0.1
    Good now open wow.exe and login!!! Have fun guys! And your Account name and pass are admin
    ::Public for all::
    :: DynDNS::
    First go to Dyndns and make account.When you have made just login.Then go to My Hosts and make new host.
    Hostname: Name don't matter, but you need to remember it.
    Wildcard: Tick it
    Service Type: Host with IP address
    IP Address: Click Use auto detected IP address
    Mail Routing: Don't do anything
    Then Create Host!!
    ::Hosts::
    Go to My Computer > C disk > Windows > System32 > Drivers > etc > Open hosts file in notepad and add:
    127.0.0.1 Host you created
    Internal IP Host you created
    ::How to get internal IP?Just click Start > Run > CMD > Ipconfig and then look up your IP
    External IP Host you created
    ::How to get External IP?Just go to myIPaddress.com: What is my IP address? How do I find my IP address?
    ::Ports::
    Connect to your Router, Username and Password should be admin and admin.
    Forward those ::
    UDB / TPC

6881-6999

::Conf::
    Open realms.conf and change Logonserver Address to your Hostname and too change Realm1 Address to Your hostname:8129
    ::Testing::
    Open ascent.exe and too logon.exe, if again works GZ GZ GZ
    Then your friends need to set them realmlist to your hostname
    ::Accounts::
    Open Navicat and find Character Database, look up Accounts table and make account:
    acct: Don't write anything
    login: Username
    password: Password
    GM: (AZ is admin, A is GM, Empty is player)
    banned: Don't write anything
    Then skip to flags
    Flags: (8 is Burning Crusade and 0 is non BC)
    If you got server open, Open logon.exe and write there reload
    Then tell them to set their realmlist to your hostname!!
    Credit goes to me!!!
    Last edited by Appled; 03-02-2008 at 05:03 AM.

[Ascent Release]Apple's Ascent 1.5 MADE BY ME; 3500 ASCENT, NCDB 1122, SEASON 3 !!
    jerry809's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty for the contribute lol need it for a instance im going to make .. (+Rep if i can)
    (first post w00t)

Skozzan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one dude! But before I use it.. I would like some more info about the database.. is there a custom mall with vendors and such?? Any special places to go? plz, tell me and I'll +Repyou!
    ROFLMAOLOLOMGDAIRYQUEENBBQ

Appled's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skozzan View Post
    Nice one dude! But before I use it.. I would like some more info about the database.. is there a custom mall with vendors and such?? Any special places to go? plz, tell me and I'll +Repyou!
    Well i am just making some cool things, like malls and etc. sorry i forgot to add mall I release Mall soon