Script or overlay that fetches market/vendor prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Script or overlay that fetches market/vendor prices

I want a program/AHK script that will fetch the highest selling vendor price (could be pre-stored in a database/excel/notepad), AND the flea market price (perhaps it would show the average of the cheapest 5 listings).
    Market prices fluctuate frequently throughout the wipe. Instead of trying to remember: is this item a better sell than the other item, because I'm low on bag space and need to throw something away,
    you could push your hotkey and the overlay of price would quickly show. Here's an example of what would happen when you push the hotkey on an item while in raid: image — ImgBB

I imagine this script would be relatively easy to create, especially since I believe the flea market prices are listed here: [cant post this link for some reason. it's tarkov-market dot com. Just google "EFT flea market prices", there's several]

I'd be willing to pay someone for this script, and maybe other people would be too.

Example of script function re-copied here:
    image — ImgBB
    Last edited by SpaceGuy119; 12-02-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Script or overlay that fetches market/vendor prices
    Ring1Blizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add scatter#3934 , he has a thing for Flea market , he can for sure offer you more information if what he has matches your need .