High end account I atleast couple of 400ilvl I listening to every offer :) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hezzzu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High end account I atleast couple of 400ilvl I listening to every offer :)

Hello site and it's wonderful people ! i have been wanting to do some MMORPG action for a while specially aftersweating on R6, DBD and all the other games. i Once played WoW, but sold the account due lack of time and interest, but now i want to start WoW again and cant bother to start all over again, specially when there are things you cant obtain anymore, and shadowlands in around the corner, so i'm asking you EVERYONE who wants to sell their account, offer it to me, i listen to every offer, i wan't to find the perfect account for me. Thank you in advance

- rare and unobtainable mounts
    - horde warrior over 400ilvl (this is only what i would prefer, so send your offer to me, even if your acc doesnt have warrior or lower than 400ilvl warrior, or even alliance warrior)
    - more than one character over 400ilvl (this is good way for me to find a class i like to play, so i dont need to find it by starting the class all over again)

thank you in advance, i appreciate you all !

IF YOU WANT FAST REPLY, HIT ME UP ON DISCORD: hessuboi#6039 i do answer here too, but i'm almost 24/7 online on discord.

High end account I atleast couple of 400ilvl I listening to every offer :)