🔥 Instant buying all US server Classic gold 🔥 US-based 🔥 Safe & Quick 🔥 PayPal 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

everyband's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 Instant buying all US server Classic gold 🔥 US-based 🔥 Safe & Quick 🔥 PayPal 🔥

As the title says, I am buying ALL amounts of gold on every US server, both factions!

I am not an on-demand buyer - I will buy anything and everything that you have today, no limit!

Please note: price will vary depending on your server, faction, and the day-to-day demand but I guarantee to give the best prices possible.

Get in touch with me on Discord at #skwattin1917 for a quote on my current rates!

I'm happy to link to my other trading platform profiles for vouches and verification. You are welcome to message me through G2G or Ownedcore to verify that you are talking to the correct Discord profile.

I am currently paying out exclusively through PayPal and will be offering BTC in the near future.
    Attached Images Attached Images 🔥 Instant buying all US server Classic gold 🔥 US-based 🔥 Safe & Quick 🔥 PayPal 🔥-discord-jpg 
    Last edited by everyband; 06-25-2020 at 01:00 PM.

🔥 Instant buying all US server Classic gold 🔥 US-based 🔥 Safe & Quick 🔥 PayPal 🔥