ValPyAim - Valorant External Legit Aimbot with Recoil Control menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ValPyAim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ValPyAim - Valorant External Legit Aimbot with Recoil Control

ValPyAim.com
    Valorant Fully external Aimbot and Triggerbot

Private!

Discord @ discord.gg/7pSJs5G

ValPyAim.com
    Last edited by ValPyAim; 04-26-2020 at 11:16 AM.

ValPyAim - Valorant External Legit Aimbot with Recoil Control
    anon2019's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my honest review on this:
    Aimbot:
    Pro(s): It's powerful and there are detailed settings to modify the aimbot, I was able to carry many games. Recoil works well. Overall I like it better than the other two internal cheats that I bought.
    Con(s): (The general cons to a color aimbot), sometimes it will go towards a certain color if the enemy or your crosshair happen to be close that same color as your target. (This rarely ever happen)

Triggerbot:
    I haven't really used it much due to a few things I find dislikeable, this might be a bug but after the triggerbot shoots a target it slightly flicks to a random spot in the screen, and sometimes it keeps shooting if the keybind is being held after the target is dead. One more thing, there happens to be only a few keybind options, I was hoping to have more options especially the Middle Mouse Button.

3. Thanks ValPyAim (1 members gave Thanks to anon2019 for this useful post)
    Aztharos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRADING

My review:
    Pro(s):
    - Work well with 1920x1080
    - Easy to setup if you are motivated
    - You can config as you wish (Legit or not) and it's pretty hard to tell if you have a aimbot or not with this hack unless you are in ragemode
    - Sharing and talk profil setup from discord (Member Only)
    - Valpy dedicated is own time to answer every question i have before buy & after, it's really a nice guys if you are nice too and patient but don't waist his time if you are not ready to buy a hack for Valorant.

Con(s):
    - Take time to config properly if you want the perfect setup for you.
    - Low FPS (30-60) can probably suffer with this
    - Like Anon2019 say, your aimbot can struggle if you don't know where to aim with active aimbot, but can pass that with a proper config and knowledge/good aim yourself.

ValPyAim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anon2019 View Post
    Here is my honest review on this:
    Aimbot:
    Pro(s): It's powerful and there are detailed settings to modify the aimbot, I was able to carry many games. Recoil works well. Overall I like it better than the other two internal cheats that I bought.
    Con(s): (The general cons to a color aimbot), sometimes it will go towards a certain color if the enemy or your crosshair happen to be close that same color as your target. (This rarely ever happen)

Triggerbot:
    I haven't really used it much due to a few things I find dislikeable, this might be a bug but after the triggerbot shoots a target it slightly flicks to a random spot in the screen, and sometimes it keeps shooting if the keybind is being held after the target is dead. One more thing, there happens to be only a few keybind options, I was hoping to have more options especially the Middle Mouse Button.
    Noted!

I will make sure to add the middle mouse button for trigger. Also the flicking should be fixed today with build 1.6.2. If not let me know and we get it sorted!