0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW PVP afker (project) need coders

The whole plan is two get one or two decent coders to help me with this project I have made profiles for all bg/s would rather not do this alone to get it done at a quicker pace.

I want a good GUI and a login auth the plans to sell this via BTC to fund paying u the helpers and to continue we’re hb left off eventually I’ll be making this completely Anonymous And I mean I’ll be uploading and hosting offshore as to stay away from blizzard Lawers.
    I have code from multiple sources to speed up the process all code taken will be given credit to coder eventually code will be unique and thus ours.

Please reply here or pm me I would like the get started asap I am currently working on website this is and always has to remain anonymous once we get going so we can profit and benefit the wow community of the boring shit afk

I need coders that will work well with others and have new ideas.

This is a great way to make a huge chunk aswell as like I said up above about the wow community
    Nobody has them really right now so I’d rather fresh mind than me go it alone thanks again
    No matter what will be starting the process tomorrow

WoW PVP afker (project) need coders