SCR34M1NG G047's Path of Exile Boosting / Powerleveling Services! [Cheap / Safe!] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SCR34M1NG G047's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCR34M1NG G047's Path of Exile Boosting / Powerleveling Services! [Cheap / Safe!]

About Me:

I am a video game veteran with over 3,000 hours in Path of Exile on my own accounts. I have leveled multiple characters for other people in that time ranging from anywhere between levels 1 to 90.
    I have a short documented history in World of Warcraft jobs, which I'll provide some vouches at the bottom of this thread. I have never risked any type of unacceptable behaviors on my accounts or anyone elses.

What that means: All of my characters I level are leveled by hand. I do not use bots or any programs that will risk a ban to my personal or sold accounts.

Leveling / Boosting in Standard / Betrayal:

Level 1-60 (in 7-10 hours!) with most skill points, character reached Act 9, Normal+Cruel lab: $18

Level 1-70 (In 8-12 hours!) with all skill points, A10 Kitava defeated, Normal+Cruel+Merciless lab: $25

Level 1-80 (In no more than 24 hours!) with all skill points, A10 Kitava defeated, Normal+Cruel+Merciless+Uber lab: $35

Discounts available for Lab trials already being done, etc.

Times given are absolute maximums, and I make a habit of completing jobs much much earlier than the time given, but everyone needs a little wiggle room.
    I hold myself to the highest standard of play to provide excellent services.

If anyone has any questions whether they're buying or not, they are more than welcome to message me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Payment is exclusively through Paypal

Discord: Skye#2323

Vouches:

Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    I had some scheduling issues on my end, but the seller did a fantastic job, at the advertised price, and everything was flawless.
    He was very attentive to my requests as far as class specialization, gearing, artifact progression, etc.
    Great communication, and most importantly, LIGHTNING FAST!!
    I had just over 14 hours of /played time, and that was including getting camped by lvl 110's during progression, etc.
    I can't vouch enough, and will definitely be using SCR34M1NG G047 again, for all of my leveling needs!!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    Originally Posted by harley1021 View Post
    Very good service here! I contacted him wanting a 110 Demon Hunter ASAP and he followed that request by leveling one the very next day, all day. I will definitely be using his service in the future again, and already have a few friends here in my town that want him to do some leveling as well. Much Appreciated SCR34M1NG G047. Until the Next Character!
    Attached Images Attached Images SCR34M1NG G047's Path of Exile Boosting / Powerleveling Services! [Cheap / Safe!]-tvtvhva-png 
    Last edited by SCR34M1NG G047; 01-08-2019 at 06:39 PM.

SCR34M1NG G047's Path of Exile Boosting / Powerleveling Services! [Cheap / Safe!]