[high tier][0+ mtx] selling my path of exile account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

spiitzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[high tier][$500+ mtx] selling my path of exile account

[high tier][0+ mtx] selling my path of exile account-4fd2fd814a1c14ac483b86f6d4cfc46e-jpg

It's time to sell my beauty, my Path of Exile account I've had since it first launched many years ago. Been playing every league since but now I simply don't have the time anymore and it's time to move on in life. The account contains a level 100, some 99s and tons of 95+ overall. Perfect account for whoever wants to start the new league which is starting tomorrow.

In terms of gear and currency, theres some for sure but the account isn't super rich as I always gambled away my currency at the end of leagues. It's definitely enough to gear up any character with decent gear though if you want to experiment in Standard.

As for MTX, the account has between 5-10 supporter titles where the Hydra one if the most expensive of them all. Estimated value is well over $500 for all the MTX on this account.

Due to the risk of selling this account i've chosen not to post any more specific info about the account, you're free to add me or pm me regarding any further questions you may have or if you simply want to discuss a price for this account. Contact me through PMs here or on Discord. My discord tag is Spitzy#1705

[high tier][0+ mtx] selling my path of exile account