Black Knight+40 more skins/Amazing stats:700 wins,7+kd,40%winrate/6500Vbucks menu

User Tag List

LukasN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Knight+40 more skins/Amazing stats:700 wins,7+kd,40%winrate/6500Vbucks

Hey there, want to sell my personal Fortnite account because college is taking most of my time and I am moving back to streaming CSGO.

Skins:

-Black Knight & The Reaper & Carbide (limited) / Cuddle Team Leader/Raven (legendary) & MANY MORE (41 total)
    -Vbucks: 6500 Vbucks, ready to spend.
    -All seasons passes completed, including previous seasons.
    -Account level: 360 /65 current season.
    -STATS: K/D: 7.0+ / Win ratio: 40% / Wins: 700 (Farmed by myself)
    -Possibility to change in game name straight away.
    -Original E-mail included.
    -I want about 100USD (Negotiable). I can waccept Bitcoin/Etherum & steam wallet codes/csgo items.

Contacts: Discord: LukasNemes#5787

E-mail: [email protected] (I am not very active on email)

Included screens with the account as proof that I own it.
    Also I am willing to show you the account in real time trough the share-screen option on Skype or Discord so you can make sure that I own the account and everything is as described.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Black Knight+40 more skins/Amazing stats:700 wins,7+kd,40%winrate/6500Vbucks