2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with in-game macro bot?

I'm currently playing on a classless server which makes using PQR or the like a real pain in the backside! :gusta:

So my question is this, is there any good documentation on how to make an in-game rotation macro that will read buffs/debuffs and cast accordingly? For instance, if the target is not affected by [Serpent sting dot] then cast serpent sting. If they are affected, then move down the priority list to say Fire blast if the debuff isn't active. Same goes for player buffs since you can take any spell/talent from any class on this server so if I don't have water shield buff then cast that, if it's up then cast Blessing of Wisdom and such. I know you can't do this without an unlocker and I do have a working one. Just curious on how to do this all in-game since things like PQR don't read whatever class they are using for this server.

Thank you for the time and help. I'm totally lost when it comes to game macros and can't find any good documentation on using protected commands.

Help with in-game macro bot?
    WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at GitHub - wink-/Zillion which I developed ages ago back when unlockers on live were safe. I wrote it as simply and clear as possible with i think only mage example rotation. in the WoW lua file you should see the methods you asking for.

3. Thanks AtomX (1 members gave Thanks to WiNiFiX for this useful post)