0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips for flipping items

Hey I'm trying to learn how to flip items for a decent profit, whats the easiest way to start? Do you choose particular item bases, unique items or ...?

Tips for flipping items
    hummisbeans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flipping is best done with currency. There are hundreds of thousands of players in this game. If a 20c item is posted for 5c, it will be bought and relisted within 2 minutes.

You can also look for items like double abyss jewel stuff listed for the wrong price, but the last time I posted a double jewel socket helm for 20c under price I got 25 whispers in 2 minutes.

If you actually want to be the person doing the flipping, do currency.

insertyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a shit ton of people sniping items out there so if you're not fully dedicated to that you won't make alot of profit.

The best method (imo) is to "rip off" casuals who don't care/know about currency prices.
    >Buy currency at the market price (or constantly refresh the currency trade sites and "snipe" people putting up their currency at low rates; but again there's TONS of people doing this)
    >Spam trade chat with your bought currency and add 20 % to the market price
    *add people who buy your overpriced currency, in the long term you'll have a pool of people you can spam with your overpriced currency on top of your trade-chat spam
    >Rinse and repeat

pref currencies: Chaos orbs, Jeweller's, Fusings, Vaal's, Alchemy's... Pretty much every form of currency that's cheaper than exalted orbs.
    *Exalted orbs are "expensive" in this game, so people will be more wary about the exchange rates.

The process I just described can be automated in various ways (trade-macro's, scan software, etc...) but you'll have to find out yourself which automation suits you best.

Useful sites:

Poe.ninja
    http://poe.trade
    PoE Currency