osu! private cheat menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kevinho171's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

osu! private cheat

Hello! I'm currently selling a private osu! cheat for a limited time. It's customizable to your liking with a huge amount of features:

-Time offsets for notes, sliders and spinners!
    -Random timings (make the bot sometimes hit a random 100)!
    -Single and alternate tapping styles with a custom BPM option for alternate.
    -All mods supported!
    -Key settings!
    -Hit scan and a hit scan pixel offset!
    -Pause button for when you'd like to play legit without minimizing the game!

VIDEO EXAMPLE: -there's currently a bug that makes the offsets misbehave with the Autopilot mod, there's no issue when playing normally-

NOTE: This is a relax cheat - meaning it won't move the cursor for you! It'll only hit the notes!

The cheat itself is already fully functional, but I'll still be changing some values to make the cheat unique for you (which means it'll never be detected)!

Interested in buying or have some questions? Add me on Discord or comment on this thread!
    -Discord: ♡ Azuki#3869

It'll cost you $100 to get permanent access to this cheat, you also get free updates if the cheat breaks somehow after an update! I'm also selling the source code + cheat for $200!

I'm busy with college at the moment so please allow up to 24 hours for the friend request to be accepted~

osu! private cheat-huvczi3-png
    Last edited by Kevinho171; 11-14-2017 at 11:09 AM.

osu! private cheat