Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unholy Secret Artifact AFK Farm Bot

Hello,

Does anyone know of, or can create a AFK farming bot for the secret Unholy artifact appearance?

This artifact appearance is based entirely on RNG and requires casting Apocalypse the unholy deathknight artifact ability until it summons a special NPC armory of the dead that looks like an orc, I'm going on 2000 apocalypse casts and its really killing me on the inside to keep doing this knowing it is entirely RNG based.

Ideally it would be for the proving grounds method since you can reset your cool-downs.

If anyone knows of one or can help me out I would be super grateful, might be able to pay for legit work as well so PM me if its a consideration price wise.

Unholy Secret Artifact AFK Farm Bot
    bigbenis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this.

I tried playing around with an autoclicker where it would spam festering strike but then use apocalypse off cooldown so every 1.5 minutes but I couldn't get the macros right.

Anyone know of an external macro or way to setup a combat routine with honorbuddy or any bot that just uses those 2 abilities (Also army if possible)

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon will do it. Take a look at my other thread...

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker

No idea about the Apcalypse spell but can you use it against a tranining dummy? If you can then simply configure Chimepon to press the Apcalypse key every 1.5 minutes (or whatever the cooldown is). Try this (just replace the 1 key in the Action with the key used in-game to cast Apcalypse)...

NAIwATABMTAwAQJBcG9jYWx5cHNlATABMAE5MTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAu
    MDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEBMAEwATABMQExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEx
    MDABMQECMTgBMTc3ATE0OAExMQExNTgBNzMBMjIyATMyATEyNgE3NQE0OQExNDMBOTABMzEBMjI0
    ATE2MQ==