0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Rotation/SemiBot Software?

Recently got into WoW again after a long break. Not really into the whole full botting game of just leaving it to run and letting it do everything. I mainly like to use things like Soapbox Rotations where they just assist in hitting rotations and all that.

Not really interested in using SBR though since they got detected less than a few days ago and the owner seems like a huge *******.
    So are there any paid programs similar to this? Obviously I do not expect 100% UD since that is unrealistic. However, a good UD streak and good time since last detected is fine by me.

Best Rotation/SemiBot Software?
    lab185's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Existentiall View Post
    Recently got into WoW again after a long break. Not really into the whole full botting game of just leaving it to run and letting it do everything. I mainly like to use things like Soapbox Rotations where they just assist in hitting rotations and all that.

Not really interested in using SBR though since they got detected less than a few days ago and the owner seems like a huge *******.
    So are there any paid programs similar to this? Obviously I do not expect 100% UD since that is unrealistic. However, a good UD streak and good time since last detected is fine by me.
    nothing good, sry

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one I saw which changes the skin of the spell icons, which in turn allows you color coded pixel rotations. I don't remember where I saw it, was something title like "Undetectable Rotation Bot" or something like that. Sorry i can't be of much more help. I would assume that using an addon which adds colors to icons (possible?) could do something similar tho.