LF Supplier For CD-Keys  Paying WoW Gold & Money menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mdeathpriest's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF Supplier For CD-Keys Paying WoW Gold & Money

Hello , I"m Starting A Business To Sell CD-Keys To Gamers In My Country , Because of some issues in my country ppl need dealers to buy cd-keys and .... .
    thats why i"m starting this business anyway , long story short i"m looking for legit sellers that sells cd keys of games for IRL Money or WoW Gold
    i"m looking for a partner who sells the cheapest cd-keys in the market and also there are some rules
    1. The Keys Should Not Expire in the next 6 month
    2. All Keys Must Be Working If i get my customer have any problem with it , i have to refund its money therefore you must refund my money
    3, you must have alot of rep and feedbacks in forums ( you can show me your repution in other websites aswell )

and atlast i"m a honest person thats looking to start a business from bottom to top thats why i need the cheapest in the market i want to sell the cheapest keys to my customers

i can pay via skrill ( i will start using paypal and ,,,, later when i start making money )
    also i can pay via WoW Gold
    Gold On EU-KAZZAK-HORDE
    Gold On EU-SILVERMOON-ALLIANCE
    btw if my partner needs gold on a certain realm , i can start farming there no problem

also i"m looking for ppl to buy my wow gold on EU-KAZZAK-Horde price is negotiable

Since i have no rep on this forums ,
    I Can Go First On Trades But
    1, you must have alot of rep and feedbacks in forums otherwise you must go first

ADD MDeathPriest SKYPE Or Mail me , [email protected]

btw if you want to know its me on skype . ask me to reply here

LF Supplier For CD-Keys  Paying WoW Gold & Money
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to teach you how to do this, without relying on other sellers on a cheat forums...

Goto CDKeys(.com) or G2A(.com) or Kinguin(.net). Buy 1-5 keys to start. Sell those. Build up enough business where you will need to get serious about it and can purchase 100-1000 at a time. Wait for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales event - use multiple credit cards to buy keys. Sell them throughout the year - these will be legit keys direct from Blizzard, so they will work as long as the game is active.

If you get big enough, you can buy them direct from Blizzard/Vivendi in bulk. But they will want to send you everything including the boxes. Good news though... the shipment will be free if you order 500 units.

GL HF and let me know how it goes...