19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Paid Bots

There are a lot of power Levelers that claim to "HAND" train your accounts, we all know that nobody can hand train thousands of accounts for less than 50 cents per hour, so what I am wondering is. What are these *companies* paying for access to private bots that they use, there is no way they are using public bots such as honorbuddy or else they would be in some deep ****. Where would I find someone to code a private bot like this for me that is pretty much undetectable like 99%, I know nothing is 100%, I would love to know how these guys are getting away with lying about hand training but actually just botting on games like WoW, Runescape, League of Legends, Overwatch, Pokemon GO, etc... It makes no sense to me.

Private Paid Bots
    Lbniese's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy and Chinese bots are the most popular bots among private levelers etc. Don't expect to find someone to code you a private bot.

3. Thanks PurpleFog (1 members gave Thanks to Lbniese for this useful post)
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, first off, you're right, 50cents an hour is unheard of. However, there are tricks which levelers can use to speed up leveling times, including using RAF accounts (they then sell the RAF accounts to farmers). Another method, when HAND leveling, is to not loot. Not looting speeds up the leveling time. However, at the end, you have no gold on your account, so some of them will buy gold for you at the end. They also won't level any gathering until the leveling is complete - it's faster to level gathering after your character is max level.

As for coding your own bot, it's gonna be very costly, and most likely you're going to get scammed, unless you do it yourself. The only 99% undetectable bot, will be a pixel bot for WoW. Since there is no injection, there is no detection, and thus no ban. If you want to do something like this, I would look at Macro Goblin, since you could use it for a bot, but it's got no explicit interface for WoW, but could still do it - with a bit of setup.

Chinese bots vary in price, but usually go for something like $1 per 12 hours or something along those lines.

For the record, a Chinese worker who does leveling, makes about 80 cents an hour (in USD). So while 50cents an hour is unheard of 80 cents, is not. However with the manager's markup, and the guy who's selling it to you, you could expect to pay $4 an hour at minimum, unless it's botted.

Most companies however are doing away with powerleveling, as the customer complaints and the amount of babying/whining is annoying.

5. Thanks PurpleFog (1 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)
    PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lbniese View Post
    Honorbuddy and Chinese bots are the most popular bots among private levelers etc. Don't expect to find someone to code you a private bot.
    How can somebody use Honorbuddy on thousands of accounts and not get any of them banned. I see these guys they offer hand leveling for $20-$25 100-110 non stop and it takes them around 36 total hours. They would have to use a private bot right? I heard it costs thousands to get one. What do you mean chinese bots? I've never actually ever heard of any.

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Ok, first off, you're right, 50cents an hour is unheard of. However, there are tricks which levelers can use to speed up leveling times, including using RAF accounts (they then sell the RAF accounts to farmers). Another method, when HAND leveling, is to not loot. Not looting speeds up the leveling time. However, at the end, you have no gold on your account, so some of them will buy gold for you at the end. They also won't level any gathering until the leveling is complete - it's faster to level gathering after your character is max level.

As for coding your own bot, it's gonna be very costly, and most likely you're going to get scammed, unless you do it yourself. The only 99% undetectable bot, will be a pixel bot for WoW. Since there is no injection, there is no detection, and thus no ban. If you want to do something like this, I would look at Macro Goblin, since you could use it for a bot, but it's got no explicit interface for WoW, but could still do it - with a bit of setup.

Chinese bots vary in price, but usually go for something like $1 per 12 hours or something along those lines.

For the record, a Chinese worker who does leveling, makes about 80 cents an hour (in USD). So while 50cents an hour is unheard of 80 cents, is not. However with the manager's markup, and the guy who's selling it to you, you could expect to pay $4 an hour at minimum, unless it's botted.

Most companies however are doing away with powerleveling, as the customer complaints and the amount of babying/whining is annoying.

Thanks, what I am wondering is how these guys that sell thousands of powerlevels every single month for prices around $20-$25 for 36+ hours of their time, I checked the account time after a powerlevel and it is around 36 hours. I know because of this reason that they don't do it by hand. What do you mean chinese bots are they less detectable than HB, because what I am not understanding is what happens when a powerleveler sells a powerlevel and the account ends up banned. I'm just trying to figure out whats going on here, because we all know that nobody can play league accounts 3 days straight and sell them for $6 a pop, same with wow leveling, overwatch, runescape etc... I've heard it costs thousands for a private bot that is 99% undetectable, but I have never actually heard of any chinese bots that aren't filled with BS. I just wouldn't understand how they would be able to level so many accounts with a botting program such as HonorBuddy

pros599's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a documentary I watched quite some time ago - talked about how there's WoW in the Chinese prisons and the prisoners are forced to level characters. That may be how they're "hand" leveling for 25 dollars - using someone who doesn't have a choice.

Just food for thought. Its a good day to die.

News article on it...
    China used prisoners in lucrative internet gaming work | World news | The Guardian
    Last edited by pros599; 10-03-2016 at 04:34 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PurpleFog View Post
    How can somebody use Honorbuddy on thousands of accounts and not get any of them banned. I see these guys they offer hand leveling for $20-$25 100-110 non stop and it takes them around 36 total hours. They would have to use a private bot right? I heard it costs thousands to get one. What do you mean chinese bots? I've never actually ever heard of any.
    I've had a Honorbuddy setup with around 100 bots, which was back in Cata, where WoW didn't require as many resources. You'd have to get a rendering disabler though, since it's WoW that requires a lot of computer resources - not the bot. In MOP most chinese people were using the Pandabot (which it translates to), but I'm not sure about it today.

EDIT:

Here's a screenshot with my translations of the Pandabot:
    Last edited by Lbniese; 10-04-2016 at 01:24 AM.

10. Thanks PurpleFog (1 members gave Thanks to Lbniese for this useful post)
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Private bots that are truly private will run you well into multiple thousands of dollars from somebody who knows what they are doing. They know their services and skills are valuable, and charge accordingly.

As for finding somebody, that's information that people who know aren't going to give up easily, and in most cases, willingly either. It's one of those things where you need to have the right connections with the right people. Parading money around will inevitably get you scammed.

12. Thanks PurpleFog, Krack3n (2 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    Private bots that are truly private will run you well into multiple thousands of dollars from somebody who knows what they are doing. They know their services and skills are valuable, and charge accordingly.

As for finding somebody, that's information that people who know aren't going to give up easily, and in most cases, willingly either. It's one of those things where you need to have the right connections with the right people. Parading money around will inevitably get you scammed.
    That's correct.

-- and just to warn everybody who's looking to find one of these private bots... The two general requirements is basic chinese language knowledge and the program QQ for messaging.

14. Thanks PurpleFog (1 members gave Thanks to Lbniese for this useful post)
    WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just write your own bot that just takes time and effort which I learnt from PixelMagic

16. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to WiNiFiX for this useful post)
    Krack3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    231/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WiNiFiX View Post
    Or just write your own bot that just takes time and effort which I learnt from PixelMagic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Private Paid Bots-4ev4dps-gif  

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how are they doing it cheaply, was the OP's question.

Derendering turns the screen black, the game is run with memory usage, rather then grafix. I Believe ISXWoW used to allow this, might still be possible with ISBoxer (same owner/programmer).

They can use Multiboxing (when hand leveling- custom bots might also be able to do this now, not sure). They will try to get a lot of accounts to level on the same server, at the same time - this is where working with other companies helps. You level this for me, I will level this for you...

They can also use black credit cards to buy keys. Now those accounts don't last long, but the boost time is increased when RAFing... Usually these types of accounts are simply used for gold farming. All they need to do, is drop the gold in a guild bank.

If you're botting 100 accounts at a time, then the only cost is the keys, and the electricity to run it. Powerleveling removes the cost of the keys.

If you're trying to get the info, because you want to offer this service - Vietnam has the cheapest workers, then China. Stay away from Philippino workers. If you're wanting a bot, go with Honorbuddy. Chinese bots get much more expensive, and may or may not use game hacks too. It's best to make your own VPN, as you can rotate the IPs which get detected - all other VPNs which you purchase - are suspect.